PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for Wembley?

Jodie
06-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Does anyone know if the Offspring are planning to come to Wembley Arena again on this tour? I saw them last year there and it was great. Wembley is the only place I can make and I thought they would have planned to come back this year.

bouncingcoles
06-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Does anyone know if the Offspring are planning to come to Wembley Arena again on this tour? I saw them last year there and it was great. Wembley is the only place I can make and I thought they would have planned to come back this year.

they will be back to wembley arena for there next album tour. if they dont play at wembley arena it will be at another venue in the area.

sitdyneshelagh
06-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Brixton Academy will do me fine! Go there! C'mon they're werfit.

Hysteria
06-27-2005, 08:44 AM
I was going to see them at Brixton but I was given a ticket to see Lee Evans that same night. I'll definitely see The Offspring again on their next tour for sure.

nameless
06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I was going to see them at Brixton but I was given a ticket to see Lee Evans that same night. I'll definitely see The Offspring again on their next tour for sure.

i cant believe what im hearing!

seriously though, i think wembly is under constructon along with the new stadium as there seem to be loads of bands that could sell out wembley playing at brixton!

dirty_magic
06-28-2005, 02:07 AM
wembley is a bit shit so im glad its at brixton.

no crowd surfing and no pits?! wtf is wembley on about?!

nameless
06-28-2005, 02:39 PM
wembley is a bit shit so im glad its at brixton.

no crowd surfing and no pits?! wtf is wembley on about?!

i remember the last time they played wembley in 2004, the security litterally went out into the crowd to stop the pits and before the gig wouldnt let anyone stand up and made everyone sit on the floor!

im not bothered where they play really, as long as i get to see them!