PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring at Tavastia Club, Finland - September 19th

Zee
06-27-2005, 07:59 AM
I had to make a new topic for this since this is not a rumour anymore, this is a fact.

If you don't have tickets yet, don't worry, they will give away them on this very site.

Will be awesome.

RonWelty
06-27-2005, 08:26 AM
is that a good venue>?

RobinoZombie
06-27-2005, 08:56 AM
the bastards must come to sweden also :D

Zee
06-27-2005, 10:16 AM
is that a good venue>?

I guess so, the capacity is 700 people, it can't be bad. ;) Some pictures might help...

http://koti.mbnet.fi/tlindstr/Kotiteollisuus_Tavastia_2005/images/IMG_6090.jpg

http://koti.mbnet.fi/tlindstr/Kotiteollisuus_Tavastia_2005/images/IMG_5364.jpg

DirtyMagic_FIN
06-27-2005, 11:54 AM
^Äijä pistäny kuvia Kotiteollisuuden keikalta.. asiaa :D

Zee
06-27-2005, 12:07 PM
En kyllä muuten ite bändistä juurikaan pidä, noi kuvat nyt sattu vaan tulemaan vastaan. :D

Liverbox
06-27-2005, 03:06 PM
I think it really sucks that you can't buy tickets, you must enter a competition arranged by a beercompany, wich means basically, you must be 18 to go to the show. I saw the tv commersial today and I haven't been as close to crying as I was then in a long time.
...Did someone say something about a ticket give-away on this site? How? When? What?

Liverbox(the finns in here will get the "joke")

Ps. ALL SHOWS SHOULD BE ALL AGES ALWAYS!!

Zee
06-27-2005, 03:18 PM
That's true, so many fans will be left out without tickets, unfair as hell. But it's a club gig after all, that would've not happened unless this company. But that's all for nothing if you don't get tickets... the optimal situation would be that they'd play two nights here, but that ain't going to happen so just have to get used to this and get the tickets way or another. And about winning them here, just have to wait and see what happens soon...

I haven't seen the tv commercial yet...

Liverbox
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
I think that a show in my hometown, a 10minute walk from my home, that I won't be going to is a houndred million times worse than no show at all, with or without beercompany. And why don't they play a bigger show? For example if they played Nosturi they could doubble the ticket-sell but it'd still be a clubgig. I still can't believe this shit, I've been a fan since I was 10, I've never seen them live and then they come play this gig to-the-day 2 MONTHS BEFORE I TURN 18!! What are the ods of that happening, I just wonder.

Zee
06-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh man that plain sucks.

Nosturi would've been perferct, but I'm not sure if it would've been big enough to cover the costs without any sponsors, and if Koff is the sponsor tickets can't be bought. All ages gig would've been awesome, but this is not bad neither - if you have age and tickets. I really feel sorry for the people who can't attend the show. Hell, I can't be even sure of my participation. This thing can turn out as the worst ever like you stated or the most awesomeness.

Monsoon28
06-28-2005, 03:33 AM
God no! Finally they come to Finland but now I gotta win tickets!:eek: WTF! They better sell some tickets! I've been living here for almost three years now, waiting on bated breath for a band like Offspring or Green Day to arrive. There will be hell to pay if I don't go to this concert! :mad:

only88
06-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Oh fuck sake I'm just 17 years old and I can't win those fucking tickets :( There must be sum tickets to buy. I MUST GET INTO THAT CONCERT!!! Never been in The Offsprings concert :( GOD DAMM I kill myself if I don't get into that concert! Fuck sake!!!

Plz god let me get a ticket to that concert... amen.

concert, concert, concert... Yeah I know.

Liverbox
06-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Pst, Dexter, dude why don't you arrange backstage passes for all the kids who aren't 18 yet. If you do that then we just might not hi-jack your plane and crash it into a mountain afterwards. But don't tell no one coz they can't know we're there since we're not old enough. sssh! ;)

WHO AM I KIDDING, I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE IF I DON*T GET IN!

BuddyHolly
06-28-2005, 12:36 PM
Why don't you just let your mom or dad enter the contest?

Zee
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
They let only 18 or over years old in... they send passes with the winners names, and they check out every single at the gate that it's the correct people... so you need to prove your identity.

Vera
06-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Other Finnish venues either didn't have the capacity or the interest. And let's face it, we're not the hottest land to play in when in Europe. It's not even up to the band to decide. Maybe no one wanted (no one meaning the people who organize gigs and the like) them hear last tour. This time Koff approached them and it seemed like a cool idea.

I know how it is when your favourite is coming to play near you but you can't go because, hello, age limit but hey, such is life and life sucks. One day you will be 18 and perhaps even able to travel abroad to see them if they don't visit your homeland.

And it sucks that even this gig isn't sure for even the biggest Offspring fans and you just need age and some good luck to enter. Good luck isn't really my area. :/

But hoping for the best...

offspring kid
06-28-2005, 12:48 PM
the bastards must come to sweden also :D

Not bastards But yeah they should come to sweden and Norway Too !!

Vera
06-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Tough nuts, motherfuckers. Didn't they come to Sweden on their last tour?

offspring kid
06-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Tough nuts, motherfuckers. Didn't they come to Sweden on their last tour?

ok Not sweden BUT NORWAY !

BuddyHolly
06-28-2005, 01:16 PM
They let only 18 or over years old in... they send passes with the winners names, and they check out every single at the gate that it's the correct people... so you need to prove your identity.

I bet the winner won't win just 1 ticket? So when one of your parents win maybe they can take you with em under their supervision.

Zee
06-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I bet the winner won't win just 1 ticket? So when one of your parents win maybe they can take you with em under their supervision.

Two tickets, yes. But that's not permitted to go under any supervisions, it's in the rules, "I guarantee that the friend going with me is 18 or over". It's just the law that you have to follow...

Of course there's ways to cheat, though. ;)

But I don't have this problem...

Vera
06-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Not worth cheating, though. Tavastia bouncers are so not going to be fooled by fake IDs. They're tough about that crap.

Besides, it's a beer producer's gig. That sort of says a lot.

RobinoZombie
06-29-2005, 07:00 AM
true as hell,
damn, so you can only win 2tickets?
hey Zee, if i post all my info, could you fill it in for me?
dont speak finn so well:P haha
its worth a try though

Zee
07-03-2005, 11:52 AM
http://www.koff.fi/en/news/info/505.html

Thought I'd post that...

Kyllä kestää virallisille sivuille infon laitto, kiinnostaa vaan kun eräs henkilö sanoi, että luuli että artistisaitin kautta oli jaossa lippuja tietty määrä hardcore faneille. Toivottavasti käytti väärää aikamuotoa, ja että se olis on. :D Muuten ei kyllä hajuakaan mitä tarkoitti.

Jhonny
07-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Joo dem var i sverige år 2004.

Amelie
07-03-2005, 12:49 PM
When I first heard the news, that the Offspring is coming to Finland, I thought that my dream has come true! I knew, that it is a club gig, but I still hoped for the best..and now, when I read what you guys have written.. You've crashed my dream!!!!! Yäääääääääää!!!!!!!!!!!
But don't worry, I don't blame you. After all, it's ME who is under 18 =). Like you said Vera, life sucks. I can't get in...I guess..

SAATANA!!! :mad:

Jhonny
07-03-2005, 01:48 PM
get mom and dad.

Vera
07-03-2005, 02:27 PM
No, you have to be 18 to enter. No exceptions. It's either risking with fake ID's or no luck. They serve alcohol and the club has a very clear "no one under 18" policy, it's not just for this gig.

Shit, that's really unfortunate, Amelie. Mua ei noi ruotsalaisfanit silleen säälitä kun ne näki bändin 2004 mut alaikäsiä suomalais-hcfaneja on varmasti pilvin pimein. :/

Zee
07-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Ei muakaan säälittäisi, koska eiköhän bändi Ruottissakin soita. Kertaakaan ei oo jättänyt väliin.

Ja muuten kyllä bändi vielä myöhemmin Suomeen tulee, yks organisoija sano että tulee luultavasti takaisin ja kiinnostusta todellakin löytyy.

Vera
07-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Jep. Jonkun Hartwallin sais ihan iisisti täyteen, jos ois viel kova lämppäri (eikä joku täysin tuntematon pehmopunk-bändi Jenkeistä).

Zee
07-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Niin ja nyt tulee julkisuutta bändille aika lahjakkaasti, tv:ssä pyörii mainos Koffin keikasta ja Greatest Hits albumista... moni jää liputta nyt ja tavallaan jää velkaa keikan monille ja sitten kun vielä sana vierii keikasta niin siinä se on... ja uus albumi tulee suhteellisen pian niin kyllä sitä uskaltais Jäähalliin buukata.

Vera
07-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Uus albumi? Jaa, kyl siin varmaan joku vuos menee kumminkin. Kun eihän ne oo vielä studioon ehtiny.

Aimeht
07-03-2005, 03:03 PM
I want to live in Finland.

Vera
07-03-2005, 03:12 PM
How come? o_0

Aimeht
07-03-2005, 03:14 PM
They are playing in Finland.

Zee
07-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Uus albumi? Jaa, kyl siin varmaan joku vuos menee kumminkin. Kun eihän ne oo vielä studioon ehtiny.

No luin jostain että 6-7 biisiä valmiina. Aikaisin seuraavalla kesällä ilmestyy ehkä, mikä on aika nopiaa toimintaa Offspringin aikataululla. ;)

Vera
07-04-2005, 07:01 AM
Todella nopeaa!

Aimeht: Yeah, but like Zee said, it's unlikely they don't come to Sweden at all.

Zee
07-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Vaikka kerkiää seki lykkääntymään vielä, ei ne ikinä pysy aikatauluissa.

Previous gig marked before Finland is currently on 16.9, so there's room for one or two gigs. Still many countries to be announced, so I think they'll play in Sweden, they always have. It's either Saturday or Sunday. This gig is on Monday, what a nice day they gave.

Aimeht
07-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Aimeht: Yeah, but like Zee said, it's unlikely they don't come to Sweden at all.

I know, that would be quite strange if they'd not come here... But I haven't seen anything yet about they coming here. :(

Vera
07-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Gee, Monday.

The following Friday I have my written exams on English. Yikes.

Zee
07-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Have any of you made fan applications yet? I just sent mine today, I'm really, really confident about it, hehe. If I don't get in with that, Jesus...

Vera
07-25-2005, 07:16 AM
Bump... Anyone actually won tickets yet?

Zee
07-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Nope, not tickets yet, September 1st is the destiny day when they announce the fan application winners. If I don't have tickets by that, shite.

Vera
07-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Tää on niin tätä. Tulisivat vaan tava-keikalle. Argh.

Zee
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Elämä on... tiedä sitten siitäkään minkälainen meno siellä tulee olemaan kun arvalla otettu paitsi mitä nyt ne 50 paria fanihakemuksilla, no ainakin Foo Fightersin keikka oli kuulemma loistava pari vuotta sitten ja silloin kaikki liput arvottiin, paitsi että oli ite bändilläkin muistaakseni kotisivuilla kilpailu jossa oli 5 lippuparia jaossa...

Mut kyllä melkein pakko olis tuonne päästä, toista tilaisuutta ei varmaan tuu nähdä bändi klubikeikalla ja nähdä aikasta läheltä bändin työskentelyä.

Chngthwrld
07-29-2005, 12:04 AM
Elämä on... tiedä sitten siitäkään minkälainen meno siellä tulee olemaan kun arvalla otettu paitsi mitä nyt ne 50 paria fanihakemuksilla, no ainakin Foo Fightersin keikka oli kuulemma loistava pari vuotta sitten ja silloin kaikki liput arvottiin, paitsi että oli ite bändilläkin muistaakseni kotisivuilla kilpailu jossa oli 5 lippuparia jaossa...

Mut kyllä melkein pakko olis tuonne päästä, toista tilaisuutta ei varmaan tuu nähdä bändi klubikeikalla ja nähdä aikasta läheltä bändin työskentelyä.

Otti kyllä päähän aikanaan kun tais olla ainakin Saksassa ja Kaliforniassa klubikeikka faniklubilaisille ja olin alaikäinen enkä päässyt. Saattoi olla kyllä vähän rahastakin kiinni. Nyt kun on tälläinen poroporvari (opiskelen kyllä vielä) niin lähtisin kyllä vaikka Kaliforniaan jos tuollainen tilaisuus tulisi.

Tuomionpäivää odotellessa eli sitä kun viimeinenkin mahdollisuus voittaa lippu on mennyt. Silloin avaan oluen, sanon: "Elämä on" ja ihmiset saavat vastauksen kysymykseen: "Voiko vitutukseen kuolla".

Vera
07-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Silloin avaan oluen, sanon: "Elämä on" ja ihmiset saavat vastauksen kysymykseen: "Voiko vitutukseen kuolla".

Hahahah, oluen? Mä ostaisin tossa tilanteessa ainakin Karhua.

Koffia ei tueta! ;p

Amelie
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Joo, ottaa tosi paljon päähän kun Offspring tulee Suomeen, eikä pääse kattoon bändiä, jonka musaa on kuunnellut jo ties kuinka kauan. Alkaa vituttaa, että nehän ei välttämättä enää ollenkaan tule tänne Kylmälään, enkä ikinä pääse niitä kattoon. Nyt kun bändi tänne asti raahautuu, en tajua miks ei vois pitää jotain isompaakin konserttia, johon pääsis myös kaikki alaikäiset fanit. Kai niitä faneja sentään löytyis niin paljon että saatais yks areena täyteen?

Julmaa...

K-o-S-f-T
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
We need a fuck'n translater here thats what we need....

Vera
07-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Joo, ottaa tosi paljon päähän kun Offspring tulee Suomeen, eikä pääse kattoon bändiä, jonka musaa on kuunnellut jo ties kuinka kauan. Alkaa vituttaa, että nehän ei välttämättä enää ollenkaan tule tänne Kylmälään, enkä ikinä pääse niitä kattoon. Nyt kun bändi tänne asti raahautuu, en tajua miks ei vois pitää jotain isompaakin konserttia, johon pääsis myös kaikki alaikäiset fanit. Kai niitä faneja sentään löytyis niin paljon että saatais yks areena täyteen?

Julmaa...
Niin, sitä mekin ollaan ihmetelty. Kun Offspring-fanit tunnetusti on siinä 14-17-vuotiaita, aika harvoin parikymppiset enää kuuntelee sen tyylistä musaa.

Ja jos levy on ykkösenä niin kai ihmiset tulis keikallekin? Just noita Greatest Hits-biisejähän ne soittaa livenä, jumalauta.

Elämä on epäreilua.

Amelie
07-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Onneks et sanonu vaan että "elämä on"

Zee
07-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Luin jostain muuten että VIP-passien mukana tulee myös kokoelma-albumi, ihmekään kun se on ykkösenä kun Koff vähän panostanut... ;)

Vera
08-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Maanantai on toivon päivä... But no luck for me.

Onnellisia voittajia?

Zee
08-02-2005, 03:16 AM
Tulis ny joku brassailemaan lipuilla, mutta ei. Tietenkin just ne saa liput jotka ei niin hirveästi välitä mutta kun ilmaseksi pääsee niin mikä ettei. On muuten varmaan Euroopan kiertueen viimeinen veto tää keikka...

Tuleekohan keikalla olemaan ketään lämppäreitä, ainakin viime vuonna 50 Centillä oli Paleface, Foo Fightersilla ei tainnut olla ketään.

Vera
08-02-2005, 04:17 AM
Näillä foorumeilla on kuitenkin aika monta suomalaisjäsentä kun kattoo.. Esim pari vuotta sitten tuntu et oli puolet vähemmän. Luulis et joku ois voittanu! Jeesus. :/

Naputtelen parhaillaan fanihakemusta kun nyt sitä ollaan 18 ja niin poispäin. Huh huh.

Zee
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Joo, fanihakemus on tosiaan tullut lähetettyä, aika luottavaisin mielin sen suhteen... Syyskuun eka päivä voi fiilikset olla aika laidasta laitaan. Ans kattoo.

Vera
08-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Katoin noita toisia fanihakemuksia ja MITÄ VITTUA, luuleeko ihmiset että ne pääsee keikalle vaan sanomalla "KOFF ON PARAS! Pakko ois päästä keikalle!!!!"?

Äsh. Mä sentään yritin tunkea jotain SISÄLTÖÄ hakemukseen vaikka loppuun tulikin heitettyä laimea "...ja onhan se olutkin hyvää"-heitto. Saa nähdä.

Zee
08-08-2005, 04:21 AM
Joo no ne oli aika säälittäviä, tollasia ku olis kaikki siellä niin ei mitään hätää. Kyllä ihmettelen jos ne 50 vakuuttunempaa hakemusta löytää ku tuli itte tehtyä, kuvankin tungin mukaan.

Niin, ja arvalla ei tänäänkään tietty tullut, kyllä se fanihakemuksen varaan jää.

Chngthwrld
08-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Joo no ne oli aika säälittäviä, tollasia ku olis kaikki siellä niin ei mitään hätää. Kyllä ihmettelen jos ne 50 vakuuttunempaa hakemusta löytää ku tuli itte tehtyä, kuvankin tungin mukaan.

Niin, ja arvalla ei tänäänkään tietty tullut, kyllä se fanihakemuksen varaan jää.

Mistäs te noita löysitte? Muistan kyllä että kysyttiin, että voiko julkaista, mutta en nopealla silmäilyllä löytänyt tuolta kilpailusivuilta.

Ja hyvä jos muut on surkeita. Kyllä mäkin omaa hakemusta pidän hyvänä. Kyllä sitä tuli vuodatettua hakemuksessa :o

Zee
08-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Mistäs te noita löysitte? Muistan kyllä että kysyttiin, että voiko julkaista, mutta en nopealla silmäilyllä löytänyt tuolta kilpailusivuilta.

Niitä ei ollut siellä ihan alkuun, mutta jossain vaiheessa sinne ilmestyi 5-6 hakemusta, lyhyitä sellaisia tyyliin "pakko päästä keikalle!!!" ja "Koff on mun lempijuomani ja pakko päästä joraan".

lovelldr
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
That's the day before my birthday this is being held!!!

Although saying that, I'm lucky enough to be going to the gig held on 17th at Brixton :)

Altho that person who said that they'd like to live in finland, I'm with them. Altho it's not the most ideal of place, I've always fancied living in finland, sweden or noway, and since I went to visit my sis in finaldn when she lived there, i've always fancied it! Even trying to persuade the girlfriend who is french .. so who knows :p

But anyway, just wanted to say, that even though you're under 18, doesn't matter. Give it a go. I got into plent of clubs when I was only 16/17 over there!!!

Vera
08-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Not this club.

I'm not sure how Koff goes around this but I'm pretty sure that they check ID's of people (even people with VIP passes) who look young.

BuddyHolly
08-12-2005, 07:34 PM
That's the day before my birthday this is being held!!!

The Cologne show, wich I'm going to, is the day after my birthday. So it's kind of the best birthday present ever :)

Vera
08-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Löytyykö voittajia?

Vera
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
0_0

Mitäs sanoi?

Zee
08-18-2005, 02:25 AM
The band are set to perform September 19 at Tavastia in Helsinki, Finland. While tickets to this small club show can only be acquired via contests on the sponsor’s "site":http://www.koff.net/campaigns/kesa2005b/ , The Offspring have set aside a small number of tickets just for their fans. 8 winners will be selected at random. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the show. Transportation is not included. Please enter only if you can be in Helsinki, Finland on that date. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Winners will receive an email confirmation at least 7 days before the show confirming the tickets and containing the details of how to pick them on the day of the show. You must enter your full proper name in the drawing and have a matching photo ID to present when picking up the tickets at the show.

Jaahas, eli se pitää siis paikkaansa, niillä on myös lippuja jaossa. Hieno homma!

DirtyMagic_FIN
08-18-2005, 08:06 AM
No voi paska.. Mä en lukenu ollenkaan sitä kohtaa, missä sanotaan että voittajan pitää olla >18, ja painuin suoraan pieni toivonkipinä mielessä kirjoittamaan nimeni tuohon arvontaan.. Mutta voi prkele! :(

Bacterium
08-19-2005, 03:01 PM
So it's like this:

- you have to be 18 to enter the show?
- only 8 persons will win = 16 tickets?
- you can ONLY WIN tickets to the show, no buying?

Aimeht
08-19-2005, 03:03 PM
So it's like this:

You have to be 18, yes.
You can ONLY win tickets, yes.
About the 8 ppl thing, I don't know.

Bacterium
08-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Okay! Got it!

Zee
08-20-2005, 01:14 PM
So it's like this:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

And by the way, I got tickets.

Xrder
08-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Oh fuck is that really possible? I'm so desperate by now that i'm about to cry for all this. Fucking stupid competition, fan applications or not I'm not gonna win and :(

DirtyMagic_FIN
08-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Jumalauta Zee! :eek: Pitäisköhä täs onnitella vai alkaa vittuilemaan.. :D

Zee
08-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Jumalauta Zee! :eek: Pitäisköhä täs onnitella vai alkaa vittuilemaan.. :D

Joo, paikan päältä saan liput noutaa, eli siis tuosta offspring.com kilpailusta on jo varmasti tiedossa ellei aikaisemmin tärppää, nimi on siis laitettu listoille jo. ;)

Xrder
08-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Joo, paikan päältä saan liput noutaa, eli siis tuosta offspring.com kilpailusta on jo varmasti tiedossa ellei aikaisemmin tärppää, nimi on siis laitettu listoille jo. ;)

Eli siis jos satut voittamaan koffilta niin menetät offspring.com:ilta voittamasi? Mutta offspring.com:ilta ei ole enää mahdollisuutta voittaa lippuja?

Vera
08-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Jos sattuis käymään itseni kohdalla niin onnellisesti että Koffilta sais niin varmaan ilmoittelisin webmasterille että joo, mut voi pudottaa näiden sivujen kilpailun listoilta pois.

Bacterium
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes.

And by the way, I got tickets.

thanks..
but how can you have tickets, cause I thought the first of september will be the day when you'll get to know if you have won?

Zee
08-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Eli siis jos satut voittamaan koffilta niin menetät offspring.com:ilta voittamasi? Mutta offspring.com:ilta ei ole enää mahdollisuutta voittaa lippuja?

No en nyt suoraan menettäisi mutta kuten Vera sanoi niin ilmoittaisin kans varmaan ettei tarvitse enää... ja kyllä on mahdollista tietenkin edelleen.

Zee
08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
thanks..
but how can you have tickets, cause I thought the first of september will be the day when you'll get to know if you have won?

Well, if I don't win tickets from that I still can pick them up at the show...

Bacterium
08-22-2005, 11:51 AM

aha.. I think...

Xrder
08-22-2005, 11:56 AM

So you did or did not win :D?

Zee
08-22-2005, 12:21 PM
No tota, se riippuu vähän mitä sanamuotoo haluut käyttää... sanotaan vaan näin, että liput keikalle on jo turvattu, ja nyt jätän asian vatvomisen kyllä tähän. :D

Vera
08-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Eiks ne fanihakemusvoittajat pitäny julkistaa tänään?

Zee
08-31-2005, 08:32 AM
Huomenna...

Zee
09-01-2005, 04:24 AM
"Kiihkeä kilpailu vuoden odotetuimman keikan VIP-passeista on päättynyt. Kilpailu saavutti todella massiivisen suosion – The Offspringin klubikeikka on harvinaista herkkua, ja osanottajamäärät olivat sen mukaisia. Lähes kaikki VIP-passien voittajat ovat jo selvillä – viimeiset, hakemuksellaan VIP-passit kuittaavat voittajat ovat nähtävissä koff.netissä lähipäivinä."

Jaahas, eli ei taida vielä tänäänkään selvitä... toivottavasti tuo massiivinen suosio antaa rohkeutta järjestää areenakeikka seuraavalla kiertueella.

Vera
09-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Mun arpaonni on niin olematon.

No, jos fanihakemuksella lähtis. Aina voi toivoa.

Zee
09-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Joo-o, ei näjy vieläkään voittajia vaikka piti jo Syyskuun eka olla tiedossa. No ei kiirettä...

Vera
09-07-2005, 09:55 AM
:/

Ois kyl pirun nasta tietää.. Mul saattaa olla 19.9. menoa.

Zee
09-08-2005, 10:58 AM
No nyt on nimet ylhäällä, ja kyllä se omakin sieltä löytyy niin kuin olettaa saattoi. ;)

Zee
09-12-2005, 11:05 AM
The support band is the Odorants. It says that the Offspring chose the support band from about five Finnish candidate's, cool. Offspring said to the promoter that they want one support act for the gig, and the promoter answered the request and sent some band's albums for them to listen to and they ended up with them.

I received my "tickets" today (a paper saying that the tickets are reserved) and the Greatest Hits album. Now that's friendly of them, sending Greatest Hits CD to every single winner, which makes it 700 albums. It all came in a very nice package, kinda like these special edition board covered albums, Koff 'n roll - The Offspring.

Zee
09-17-2005, 03:30 AM
So, who else got this message?

"Your name will be placed on the guest list (2 tickets) for
Monday¹s show, the list will be near the entrance to the club. If there are
any problems, please ask for Dan Hodge with The Offspring.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Offspring.com"

DirtyMagic_FIN
09-17-2005, 12:16 PM
kai Zee ottaa kameran mukaan ja napsii kuvia niin perkeleesti? ;)
(juu tiedän että sinne ei vissiin sais ottaa kameraa MUTTA..)

Revolutions Per Minute
09-17-2005, 04:27 PM
So, who else got this message?

"Your name will be placed on the guest list (2 tickets) for
Monday¹s show, the list will be near the entrance to the club. If there are
any problems, please ask for Dan Hodge with The Offspring.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Offspring.com"

Not me :mad:

But if there's anyone with a spare 'ticket'/guestlist place for the show (can't imagine but hey always worth trying) then mail me - less_than_jake_1@hotmail.com ...

Of course I'll pay for it :)

Have fun at the show the one in Koln was amazing

RobinoZombie
09-17-2005, 06:00 PM
shit, no...i didnt