Dexter Powerhead
06-27-2005, 01:15 PM
There are so many countries that should be visited by the offspring

Dexter Powerhead
06-27-2005, 01:15 PM
and we are forgotten......like spain in this european tour

Dexter Powerhead
06-27-2005, 01:16 PM
are u in a forgotten country????and what do u think???

Zee
06-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Not even all the countries have been announced yet...

isaac_14
06-27-2005, 02:58 PM
true.....but it would be nice for them to visit near you. they should try to fit in more countries, or somewhere near a lot of fans ;)

RonWelty
06-27-2005, 04:51 PM
i want them in PORTUGAL !

GRfan
06-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Come to Greece!!!

ashtray_girl_1
06-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I know you are sick of this but:they should come back to fucking croatia and actually PLAY not SLEEP!!!!!!!!

IbanezRG
06-29-2005, 02:11 AM
The Offspring is heading to Finland on September the 19. A shame thou is that itīs a private club gig, and tickets will not go on sale for the public. :mad: So, this is the third time I will miss them when they are in Finland :(

Dirty Bertie
06-29-2005, 02:40 AM
I want them to come to England......
oh yeah.. september......

haha - tough shit suckers!!!

Swill
07-02-2005, 03:44 PM
If anyone heres that their playing Ireland would they please post it up....Thanx!!!!!!!
________
Ship Sale (http://ship-sale.com/)

offspring kid
07-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Dont Forget Norway !

stathis21
07-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Greece is forgotten!!!!!!!!

platinumpt
07-04-2005, 12:39 PM
i want them in PORTUGAL !

YEAH MAN!!! TRUE!!!

Or we'll have to see them in Barcelona again LOL :D

RonWelty
07-04-2005, 01:09 PM
YEAH MAN!!! TRUE!!!

Or we'll have to see them in Barcelona again LOL :D
thatīll be hard ...going to university this year i hope

bobo
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
You forgot Hungary!!! :( I can't believe it! When are you finally coming to Hungary?!? To Budapest, or if they don't want u there, to my city! Pls pls pls pls pls come! I know we live in a small country, but there's still lots of us, who want to see and hear you. It's so simple: we give the place and the fans, and you give yourselves. :rolleyes:

Cejus
07-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I know you are sick of this but:they should come back to fucking croatia and actually PLAY not SLEEP!!!!!!!!
Hummm they had to cancel their show back in 2004, didn't they? :confused: They were going to play in Zagreb, but finally they didn't, or at least I heard something like that. That sucks :( (I'm not actually sure if it there was such trouble with Zagreb, so forgive me if I'm wrong).

So, I hope they go to Croatia this time! and of course, I want them here in Spain, too haha

NebuCHadneZZard
07-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Will they ever come to luxembourg? I hope so!! Cause believe that if they do, i'll be the first one wanting to get tickets :D

greek
07-04-2005, 02:10 PM
They Should Come To Greece!!!! They Will Play In Turkey And In Italy! We Are Next To Those Countries!!!!

Amazed
07-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Dont Forget Norway !

if they came to norway the could come to sweden too.. it would be a dream come true to see them live.

bobo
07-05-2005, 05:10 AM
We are still forgotten... this is no good. Hungary IS an important country... I know it, and they should know too. :(

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 05:53 AM
in my opinion the tour managers are really lazy and dumb ...

platinumpt
07-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Well guys, let's not become desperate yet, cause there's some hope in the horizon!!!!

As you can verify, there are ONLY 9 confirmed dates for the european tour, which is a small number of shows, for their usual 15 (more or less). At least they'll perform maybe 5 or 6 more shows, don't you think? So let's wait, until August we may have good news! :)

balverin
07-06-2005, 04:38 AM
sry, for the more or less stupid question but where are the dates for the european tour? Will they come to Austria?

platinumpt
07-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Hey balverin, try this:

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/tour

And no, they haven't yet settled a date for Austria, but stay tuned! Anyway, they're going to Switzerland September 8. Winterthur. I don't know where the hell that is, but it should be not too far from your homecity, am I right? ;)

Anyway you're luckier than I am, if no more dates are announced, the nearest to my city is Paris, which is like 2500 kms away from Oporto... tough luck...

Dexter_Holland
07-06-2005, 06:06 AM
as long as they come to holland, i dont give a fuck :D

RonWelty
07-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey balverin, try this:

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/tour

And no, they haven't yet settled a date for Austria, but stay tuned! Anyway, they're going to Switzerland September 8. Winterthur. I don't know where the hell that is, but it should be not too far from your homecity, am I right? ;)

Anyway you're luckier than I am, if no more dates are announced, the nearest to my city is Paris, which is like 2500 kms away from Oporto... tough luck...2420 from mine :P AHAHAHAH

Dexter Powerhead
07-06-2005, 07:58 AM
come to madrid please...........since 1999......it's too many time without you................and we are almost host of the olimpics games xD.....COME TO MADRID PLEASE

platinumpt
07-06-2005, 08:31 AM
come to madrid please...........since 1999......it's too many time without you................and we are almost host of the olimpics games xD.....COME TO MADRID PLEASE

Yeah... that would be good too... it's nearer than Paris :D ...but looks like you won't be host of the olympic games :(

Dexter Powerhead
07-06-2005, 08:45 AM
I said ''almost''........we were near it

platinumpt
07-06-2005, 09:00 AM
It doesn't matter anyway... nevermind...

ashtray_girl_1
07-06-2005, 09:31 AM
:)
Hummm they had to cancel their show back in 2004, didn't they? :confused: They were going to play in Zagreb, but finally they didn't, or at least I heard something like that. That sucks :( (I'm not actually sure if it there was such trouble with Zagreb, so forgive me if I'm wrong).

So, I hope they go to Croatia this time! and of course, I want them here in Spain, too haha

you're right...they dodn't even appear on tv altough they promised to!whatever, i stil love them :)

dexterrr
07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
come 2 belgium, come 2 belgium!!! (->for the belgians or others interested: great song by the belgian band skitsoy)
last year they came to pukkelpop, i know, but i couldn't make it to there (which was too bad) and btw, that was a festival, they get like an hour to play a greatest-hits show, but real fans want a real offspring-show, you know what i mean.
but maybe some of the european countries aren't that profitable to visit and play a show.some things involving the offspring seem to become more and more an issue of minimum effort maximum PROFIT, instead of rewarding loyal fans with a good show, which normally should be the case with punkrockbands. they probably once stood for such principles, but who is able to resist the temptations of money?
i'm not saying these ARE the actual reasons, i'm just suggesting, to start a discussion. i'm just a fan who is sad about one of his all time favorite bands not coming to his country.

platinumpt
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
come 2 belgium, come 2 belgium!!! (->for the belgians or others interested: great song by the belgian band skitsoy)
last year they came to pukkelpop, i know, but i couldn't make it to there (which was too bad) and btw, that was a festival, they get like an hour to play a greatest-hits show, but real fans want a real offspring-show, you know what i mean.
but maybe some of the european countries aren't that profitable to visit and play a show.some things involving the offspring seem to become more and more an issue of minimum effort maximum PROFIT, instead of rewarding loyal fans with a good show, which normally should be the case with punkrockbands. they probably once stood for such principles, but who is able to resist the temptations of money?
i'm not saying these ARE the actual reasons, i'm just suggesting, to start a discussion. i'm just a fan who is sad about one of his all time favorite bands not coming to his country.

Yeah they were on that festival, you're right! But 1 hour is the average time of a REAL Offspring concert. Maybe 1 hour and 10 minutes. In a festival they play maybe like half an hour or so.

About that stuff you wrote in the end... I don't agree... I think the problem is in the country who contacts the band, the organizers in each country may be afraid that the audience of the concert is too little, and so it won't compensate the money they pay to bring the band... of course this still has something to do with the profit politics of the band... so I partially agree with you ;)

RonWelty
07-06-2005, 01:04 PM
I said ''almost''........we were near it
u lost euro 2004 ,,now the olympics DAMN i hate SPAIN :D " Itīs cool to Hate "

RonWelty
07-06-2005, 01:08 PM

Portugal 2004

they cost +-150.000 euros to the Promoter : Musica No Coraįão
They sold 3000 to 3500 tickets +- : 3250 x 22.5 ( price ) - 74 000 euros +-
There was a radio BEST ROCK that supported - (they should had paid something)

i doubt that the promotor had profit with OFFSPRING in Lisbon , 1 September 2004 .

Aimeht
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I want them to come here again soon. They are coming to Finland so they should come to Sweden too... Or else, it would be strange.

Shiva
07-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Come to Saragossa (Spain)

RonWelty
07-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Come to Saragossa (Spain)
don īt believe in that ....u have to go to barcelona and uīre lucky ..and itīs not so far away !

platinumpt
07-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Portugal 2004

they cost +-150.000 euros to the Promoter : Musica No Coraįão
They sold 3000 to 3500 tickets +- : 3250 x 22.5 ( price ) - 74 000 euros +-
There was a radio BEST ROCK that supported - (they should had paid something)

i doubt that the promotor had profit with OFFSPRING in Lisbon , 1 September 2004 .

That doesn't surprises me... even though the coliseum was almost full, wasn't it? Anyway, the promotor had to pay for the space, right? So hardly The Offspring gave profit to them... that's why they may not come this year to Portugal... shit

RonWelty
07-07-2005, 02:07 AM
That doesn't surprises me... even though the coliseum was almost full, wasn't it? Anyway, the promotor had to pay for the space, right? So hardly The Offspring gave profit to them... that's why they may not come this year to Portugal... shit
Dexter after the show promised that "next year" "we will be in Portugal back " so ....he better do that or i will chop off his little cock !

greyfox
07-07-2005, 02:54 AM
:( please tell me that the offspring is coming to...

HOLLAND for there Warped Tour '05 :D I so wanna be there and see them and enjoy the music... a little sick boy just asking one little favor :p ok not tottaly true but hey it is worth trying
bye dudes

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Dexter after the show promised that "next year" "we will be in Portugal back " so ....he better do that or i will chop off his little cock !

Wow, I'm not sure if I remember that, maybe I didn't take him seriously when he spoke! It's strange (at least) for a band who comes to our country in a 3 year period heheh :rolleyes:

...unless they were, at that time, willing to make another album... and here it is: the Greatest Hits. So, maybe it's true, let's hope! I saw a Noodles interview to Top+ before the concert in Lisbon 2004, and he said he actually loved our country, and that they always try to come here after a new release...

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 03:37 AM
I wasn't very clear now. What I meant was that the interview to Noodles was made a few hours (or minutes, doesn't matter) BEFORE the concert, but Top+ broadcasted it a few days after!

RonWelty
07-07-2005, 03:52 AM
I wasn't very clear now. What I meant was that the interview to Noodles was made a few hours (or minutes, doesn't matter) BEFORE the concert, but Top+ broadcasted it a few days after!
i didn īt see it :S

RonWelty
07-07-2005, 03:53 AM
Wow, I'm not sure if I remember that, maybe I didn't take him seriously when he spoke! It's strange (at least) for a band who comes to our country in a 3 year period heheh :rolleyes:

...unless they were, at that time, willing to make another album... and here it is: the Greatest Hits. So, maybe it's true, let's hope! I saw a Noodles interview to Top+ before the concert in Lisbon 2004, and he said he actually loved our country, and that they always try to come here after a new release...
he say that in every country LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - dexter spoke outside ..not in the concert itself. ... he spoke when they were leaving COLISEUM !

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Woaa I didn't know, I never stayed after the concerts, in the last one I had the ticket to a bus to go home, and it was leaving about 10 minutes after the concert, oh and by the way the bus stop was like 10 minutes away from the coliseum by car lol

And about that interview, it was maybe like 10 minutes. But it was cool. The interviewer was a woman, and she said something like "so, as I can see there are only women here, you like being interviewed only by women, don't ya?" and Noodles replyed something like "Yeah, actually that was one of the conditions I imposed for this..." man that guy is great, I laughed my head off with his comments!!! Then he said he liked Portugal, but never had the chance to surf here, and he felt pity for that, but maybe he would take some vacations in Cascais, and take the opportunity to surf. So he knows undoubtfully our country, or at least a little bit of it eehehe :D

Dexter Powerhead
07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
are new shows announced in spain or portugal???do u know any rumour or smthg?????

kreks
07-08-2005, 09:09 AM
I want them to come to Estonia...

platinumpt
07-08-2005, 09:19 AM
are new shows announced in spain or portugal???do u know any rumour or smthg?????

Sorry... not even rumours!!! It's just guessing really, I'm sure they're gonna play more than 9 shows in europe, so let's hope! I wouldn't mind if they come to spain too, at least it's closer than motherf*cking Paris!!! No offence meant to french guys!!!

Dexter Powerhead
07-08-2005, 09:23 AM
yeah......let's hope.........i really need them playing in my town or in a near country like portugal

platinumpt
07-08-2005, 09:29 AM
yeah......let's hope.........i really need them playing in my town or in a near country like portugal

Yep, if you live in Madrid, any portuguese city is closer than Paris!!!!

Last year, in February, The Offspring didn't come to Portugal, so I went to Barcelona... which was kinda far too, but there was I! And there's another member, RonWelty, who was there too. It was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if I had to do the same this year! But, in Spain, I'd prefer Madrid, definitely, it's about halfway :D (well, I don't think they'll go to galicia again!)

RonWelty
07-08-2005, 10:51 AM
i did not like BARCELONA 2004 venue ... Lisbonīs coliseum is more "imponent" .

RonWelty
07-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Woaa I didn't know, I never stayed after the concerts, in the last one I had the ticket to a bus to go home, and it was leaving about 10 minutes after the concert, oh and by the way the bus stop was like 10 minutes away from the coliseum by car lol

And about that interview, it was maybe like 10 minutes. But it was cool. The interviewer was a woman, and she said something like "so, as I can see there are only women here, you like being interviewed only by women, don't ya?" and Noodles replyed something like "Yeah, actually that was one of the conditions I imposed for this..." man that guy is great, I laughed my head off with his comments!!! Then he said he liked Portugal, but never had the chance to surf here, and he felt pity for that, but maybe he would take some vacations in Cascais, and take the opportunity to surf. So he knows undoubtfully our country, or at least a little bit of it eehehe :D
Dexter landed is Cessna citation jet at Cascais !

platinumpt
07-08-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't care where they come, as long as I don't need to go to Paris!!!! Off course the coliseum is more imponent!! But it's better than nothing to have barcelona, if we don't have anything nearer

RonWelty
07-08-2005, 12:21 PM
este ano n devo ter barcelona ...vida universitaria ...menos $ livre !

bobo
07-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Fuck, Hungary is faraway from Portugal and from Spain and from France too... It would be nice if things would turn out right and they'd come to hungary or in a country pretty close to it...

platinumpt
07-08-2005, 11:39 PM
este ano n devo ter barcelona ...vida universitaria ...menos $ livre !

Compreendo-te... mas pode ser que tenhamos sorte... vamos esperar e ver!

TMDGJ
07-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Isnt there any way asking them. mailing them or something, of course they would be overflowed but still. It feels so bad not knowing and worrying all the time. PLZ Guys come to Sweden. I Promise we can bring together more fans now.

RonWelty
07-22-2005, 03:55 AM
I WANT OFFSPRING IN PORTUGAL - THATīs AN ORDER ! if u fail to go here this tour i will have to chop off your head ...

come on ...come to PORTUGAL !

dextermyideal
07-22-2005, 08:00 AM
They're going to Paris but I can't go...
Why don't You come to Lyon?
Please... You can do it for me!?!

Swill
07-22-2005, 03:14 PM
I think they will probably annouce a few more europeqn dates......hopefully ireland will be one of them
________
Medical Cannabis (http://medicalmarijuana.us/)

dextermyideal
07-23-2005, 07:53 AM
I think they will probably annouce a few more europeqn dates......

THANK'S! I didn't have any hope...

jus_coz_im_different
07-23-2005, 04:49 PM
emm hello offspring tour directors!!
have u seen the other part of the united kingdom?
please please please tour Northern ireland!!
I suggest Belfast!!
please i wanna see the offspring!
i will be the first 2 buy tickets!!

Iddy
07-23-2005, 05:21 PM
If anyone heres that their playing Ireland would they please post it up....Thanx!!!!!!!

that would be nice.. i'd go home for that. i'm lucky over here tho.. i'm less than an hour from most venues. But a irish gig, with my fellows, would be... *sighs*.

[dAVĄD]
07-23-2005, 07:05 PM
come to BARCELONA

reinuke
02-28-2006, 08:56 AM
The Offspring is heading to Finland on September the 19. A shame thou is that itīs a private club gig, and tickets will not go on sale for the public. :mad: So, this is the third time I will miss them when they are in Finland :(
Well im not from Finland but i agree with IbanezRG bechause tha last ''gig'' was a Closed Party...I WANT OFFSPRING IN PUBLICK WITH LOTS OF GIRLS =)
;)

_JJB
02-28-2006, 10:10 AM
They always forget or don't want visit Poland. I don't know why... this country is in central Europe near Germany also in European Union. I don't see any problems...

Natikkk
03-04-2006, 02:57 AM
There are a lot of fans in Russia!!!!!!
Why can not they visit our country? :mad:
If only they could, it would be great! :D

Zee
03-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Well im not from Finland but i agree with IbanezRG bechause tha last ''gig'' was a Closed Party...I WANT OFFSPRING IN PUBLICK WITH LOTS OF GIRLS =)
;)

Damn great party it was. And majority of the crowd were girls I believe, and the small club made the atmosphere even more warm. Eats a man? ;)

Dmarques
03-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Like Portugal...

TheOffspring-Depp (GER)
03-09-2006, 07:04 AM
i think the should come to germany, kiel or hamubrg would be perfectly

mfg

sry for my language, im not good at english :-D

Dmarques
03-09-2006, 12:50 PM
They're always in Germany man!!
They should to come to Portugal
We deserve it!

Painted Pony
03-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Please come to Norway!

EDIT: If I have to choose between a concert and a new album, I would prefer a new album, probably. How wonderful it would be, though, to get a concert AND a new album! :D

greek
03-18-2006, 12:45 PM
I want them to come to greece!!! why the fuck don't they come? many big bands came and will come in greece so it's about time offspring come here!!!!

PulFen
03-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Wondering where you see them damn tourdates, cant seem to find anything under "tour dates" on the website. Oh and btw, you owe me a frickin' concert in Denmark, since you cheated us last time by choosing to play in in norway instead !! :)

Dexter Powerhead
03-29-2006, 01:39 PM
They're always in Germany man!!
They should to come to Portugal
We deserve it!

portuguese people can travel to spain...you don't have any problem(maybe in the next spanish show you would be nearest to the show than me)and the train tickets aren't expensive(i spend 60 euros in the last show at oviedo including train ticket)

Dmarques
04-11-2006, 07:52 AM
portuguese people can travel to spain...you don't have any problem(maybe in the next spanish show you would be nearest to the show than me)and the train tickets aren't expensive(i spend 60 euros in the last show at oviedo including train ticket)

And why don't you travel to Portugal???
We have better places to play than you...