PDA

View Full Version : Album Question

BiggieBiggs
06-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Yo I know you guys are coming off the Splinter tour and now touring in Europe but is there any chance on another Album Coming up or after making Greatest Hits are you haging it up?

sablock
06-27-2005, 07:01 PM
They're gonna start making a new album when they're done touring.

BobdaAlkoholic
06-27-2005, 07:14 PM
They told www.billboard.com they have five or six songs already written, than agaion there was flaws in the interview. Also The Offsrping don't post here, but Noodles did post a bit couple of weeks back.

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Noodles DOES post here.

I'm betting he's taking a break until all the GH buzz dies down, he'd be friggin' assaulted with questions if he showed his face (typing fingers, whatever) around this place right about now.

blackballs
06-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah but Greg might leave if he isn't happy with the results of the next album he would leave, and yes he did say that in a interview. That would basically ruin The Offspring.

The Weird Kid
06-27-2005, 10:40 PM
what interview did he say that in?

FFX-ME
07-27-2005, 02:58 PM
ya i never heard that, i heard that he enjoys it and is having fun and will continue and see what happens, anyway they have a cointract for 2 more albums

freek
07-27-2005, 03:27 PM
I heard that, it was before Conspiracy of One even came out i think...
and he said something about how he didnt think the band was doing too good or somethin and he then said "Id give about 5 more years"
but now there is CO1, Splinter and GH, so Im not so sure he's still thinkin about leavin...

but im not sure

nameless
07-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah but Greg might leave if he isn't happy with the results of the next album he would leave, and yes he did say that in a interview. That would basically ruin The Offspring.

i remember an interview or quote like that, he is the one who misses being away from home the most etc. dexter and noodles have also said they dont want to put out albums no one is buying so it may depend on the success of the next album!

ashtray_girl_1
07-27-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm 90% sure they wiil make a new album, prolly the last one in my humble pessimistic opinion!

powerhead'05
07-28-2005, 04:10 PM
yes I am making an album after coming of the splinter tour!
You do no the band dont post!