PDA

View Full Version : offspring and the warpedtour

offspringing
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
im going to it but i live in ny so its going to be a long time intill then did anyone go to it yet and if they did, did anyone get any autographs from the offspring

Ronin
06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
i saw them yesterday in san antonio texas...

freakin great show!
i didnt get any autographs tho because they just came in, did their set, and disappeared

still worth going :)

Manic subsidal
06-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I remember reading from some one else's post that they had to buy a gh cd to get an autograph. If I have to buy a cd to see them, I'll go on a buy one, but then break the cd in front of them like that one guy in the americana dvd. Then if Dexter tries to do shit to me, I'll stuff carrots down his fucking throat biotch. Then I'll go make out with greg k.

w00t

offspringing
06-28-2005, 05:40 AM
wow what is your proplem

NEOCON99
07-02-2005, 11:28 PM
im going to it but i live in ny so its going to be a long time intill then did anyone go to it yet and if they did, did anyone get any autographs from the offspring

I went to the warped tour in phoenix, and i got my ticket signed by dexter, he was at the t shirts stand.

WebDudette
07-02-2005, 11:29 PM
i mised them at warped tour in AZ they played really early. :(

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-02-2005, 11:43 PM
yeah, the tour is set up so that the bands never really know when they are going to play until that morning. and kevin mixes it up, some big bands will play some earlier sets, bands get switched from the main stage to the smaller ones, etc.
at long beach, i happened to be standing right next to greg k at the merch booth. it was funny, because all these kids were at the booth buying stuff, but i was the only one who knew/realized greg k was standing there. he bought a hat for his kid. i saw higgins later, and i talked to him and his wife for a little bit. dexter only popped out to take like one or two pictures, but no sign of noodles (SLACKER!!and bagging on goofy, for shame! haha just kidding) or atom. a lot of thought they would do some kind of a signing, cuz it was the "hometown" stop of the tour. but ya know, stuff happens.

an interesting thing i noticed was that atom set up most of his drums on his own. after watching a lot of the other bands utilizing two or more techs, i just thought that was kinda cool.

Venom Symbiote
07-03-2005, 12:46 AM
QUOTE:
"wow what is your proplem"

OffspringIng is quite the dumb one.

Sarcasm is your friend, little eskimo. Sarcasm is your friend. ;)