PDA

View Full Version : OFFSPRING OR green day

Pages : 1 [2]

DeAtHsTaR
07-28-2006, 11:49 AM
Smash did do better if you considered the fact that they were on an indie label. Green Day sucks. They are to close to emo to be called pop punk. Billy Joe is just upset because he has a pencil dick. I remeber when Dookie and Smash came out together, but I can tell you that I know a hell of a lot more people still listening to Smash and laughing at Dookie.
You're retarded, Green day isn't even close to emo.

DeAtHsTaR
07-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Dookie sold 10 million.

Smash. 1 million.

End of discuussion.
Smash sold over 11 million worldwide as of 6 years ago, dumb fuck. I think it's around 6 million in the US.

DeAtHsTaR
07-28-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm going to ignore the fact that i'm pretty sure this should be locked.

I've gotta say The Offspring, not only because I like their songs better, but because 2/3 of Green Day can barely play their instruments. And the third isn't really that great either.
To be fair, Mike has some good bass lines (listen to the one near the end? of "16") And if you were saying Tre sucked, he is a decent drummer. Not great, but he knows what he's doing.

Scarr5
07-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Smash sold over 11 million worldwide as of 6 years ago, dumb fuck. I think it's around 6 million in the US.

You know, if I emailed Offspring's management, I'd never get anything back.
And anyway, I was planning on selling it in a couple months.

That_Guy91
07-28-2006, 11:57 AM
You know, if I emailed Offspring's management, I'd never get anything back.
And anyway, I was planning on selling it in a couple months.
Uh...was that supposed to make sense? He wasn't even talking to you.

German Andres
07-30-2006, 02:02 PM
What do you think I would say? Honestly, I think that The Offspring is better than Green Day. I have to admit that I bought American Idiot. I liked 2 songs only, and then I bought Splinter , and since that moment I don`t know where American Idiot is. Well, I don`t care about that now, but the fucking album (American Idiot) costed me $30! :mad:

Little_Miss_1565
07-30-2006, 03:28 PM
How the heck did we miss this one.