PDA

View Full Version : Abortions

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 05:18 AM
What's your opinion on abortions?

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 06:27 AM
he listened to me, oh he listened to me.
*swoons and commits suicide*

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 06:35 AM
No suicide!

Unless you make me your sole beneficiary first.

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 06:50 AM
The only true love, is the one worth dying for! You can be the sole beneficiary of my soul!

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 06:53 AM
... I get your money and material assets too, right?

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 06:55 AM
But love has no material representatives. I gave those to the Scientologists. You get me for eternity!

<3<34evaohyeah!

Endymion
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/kermit.png

House_boy
06-28-2005, 11:41 AM
its against what jesus tought

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 11:50 AM
its against what jesus tought
Really, I must've missed that part of the New Testament.

House_boy
06-28-2005, 11:56 AM
jesus tought that evry person is valuable and imprortant and not insignificant in contrary to what other people might say in this case societey

jesus loved evry person even little persons in wooms and says that life must be victoreos over dead and abortion is dead so jesus was against abortion

so you see jesus was very smart person :)

Endymion
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
jesus tought that evry person is valuable and imprortant and not insignificant in contrary to what other people might say in this case societey

jesus loved evry person even little persons in wooms and says that life must be victoreos over dead and abortion is dead so jesus was against abortion

http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/grammar.jpghttp://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/grammer.jpg

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 12:51 PM

If he's so smart, why did his own people kill him?

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 04:53 PM

So why wasn't Pharoahs first-born sons lift important and valuable to God? And every first-born son in Egypt, for that matter?

House_boy
06-29-2005, 05:28 AM
>>If he's so smart, why did his own people kill him?<<

he know that judas will betray him and worned persons he tought but he did not do anything cos he sacrificed himself for us :)

>>So why wasn't Pharoahs first-born sons lift important and valuable to God? And every first-born son in Egypt, for that matter?<<

this is complicated to answer also blasfemmic to question God so i dont know what God thaught but i trust he did best :cool:

Sin Studly
06-29-2005, 06:43 AM
this is complicated to answer also blasfemmic to question God so i dont know what God thaught but i trust he did best :cool:

Since when is it blasphemy to question Gods motives for some of the more fucked-up things he's done? If God was indeed a good and merciful God, and deliberately created mankind in his image, I think he'd be fucking disgusted that anybody could ever look at mass genocide and torture and say "Well, we shouldn't question our leader, I'm sure what they did was for the best" But if you're right, then prepare to share heaven with the Nazi Party, the Taliban and the Khmer Rouge.

You seriously never get the impression God was a fucking psychopath?

First, he gets into a spat with The Morning Star, the brightest, greatest angel in the heavens. The Morning Star questions God's authory (since we know Saint Lucifer was the brightest and best of all the angels, we can only assume it was with good intentions), and what happens? Him and everyone who believes him gets banished to Hell and turned into an evil sadistic creature of pure malice and hatred. He created Satan out of what was once the greatest angel in heaven, just because of some minor disagreement? (Can anybody say Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Megalomania? I mean, yeah, he's God and all, but you don't find that a little extreme? Creating evil, hatred, sin, malice, torment, pain, vice and misery, and visiting them all apon mortal man and half the angels in Heaven just because you had a little professional disagreement with your vice-president?)

Kicking mankind out of the Garden of Eden for tasting the fruit he knew they were going to taste. I mean, why put the damn fruit there at all? Why forbid it? He created man in his image, he'd have to know

Telling Moses to lead the Hebrews to freedom, and at the same time making Pharoahs heart hard, to keep them enslaved? (Playing two powers against each other to create chaos, whilst slipping out of the conflict unharmed is a well-documented source of excitement for sociopaths)

Punishing the entire country of Egypt with plagues just because of the deeds of one man (who was being told by God to keep the Heebs enslaved anyway), giving them boils and plagues of locusts and frogs and turning the nile into blood and killing every firstborn in the land? (Here in Plazsgow, ve call zis re-priz-alz... If you disobey, ve punish everybody)

Burning two cities and leaving only one survivor from them just because of a little anal sex? Turning an innocent woman into salt just for seeing the horrors he perpetrated? (in da hood we call dat greasin da witnesses).

Torturing Job just because He had a sadistic and perverted little side-bet going with Satan, just so He could see how far he could push Job without making him curse His name? (It's common for sadistic and insecure people to torture the ones they love as some sort of assurance that they're loved back, to see how much they can hurt them, and still be loved... to see if the love they recieve is unconditional)

Drowning the entire fucking earth because people didn't worship him enough? Literally murdering every single human life on the planet, good people and bad, just because they didn't worship him ; sparing only the two most servile arselicking wretches alive. (We call these counter-counter-revolutionary purges, moja comrade)

Sending his own son to be sacrificed and die in agony for no discernable reason? I mean, sure, we've all been told "he died for our sins", but how exactly does that work? Why did he have to die for our sins? Why did anybody have to die for our sins? Why couldn't one of the other thousands of people who got crucified die for our sins? What exactly would happen if he didn't die for our sins? (It makes as much sense as the parents who drown their children in the bathtub and give no explanation other than "It had to be done")

Condemning people to a punishment beyond comprehension ; an eternity of agony without relief, for crimes such as "Looking at a woman who isn't your wife with lust", "Being a Giant", "Giving bad advice", "Being born in some country that's never heard of Christianity", "Dying of cotdeath without being baptised", etc. and etc. Even murderers and rapists can't possibly deserve to go to Hell. No matter how much pain and torment they cause on Earth, it can't compare to an eternity in Hell. You can't even make a graph to compare. You could have one bar entitled "Pain and suffering caused by every evil man, throughout the entire history of the universe" and it would be a microscopic fleck. The other bar would be entitled "Pain and suffering caused by God, against a single adulterer" and the bar would have to extend forever and ever. Infinite. What would you think of a human being that would put somebody in eternal torture for a small victimless infraction, like getting a boner while looking at a pretty girl walk past, assuming they had the power? You'd think that person was the evillest motherfucker on the planet.

Not that I find anything wrong with any of the above. That all makes for one kickarse fucking God I'd be happy to worship. But you can't possible tell me that you're happy to worship and obey somebody that did all that without a single fucking question?

wheelchairman
06-29-2005, 07:15 AM
hahaha bonus!

House_boy
06-29-2005, 08:29 AM
yes i trust God all those is sin and shud be banished :D

Flexing Wings
06-29-2005, 08:55 AM
*Directs house boy to 'every sperm is sacred' skit from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life*

He loved them so much that he wanted them to have many many siblings without the parents having the capacity to feed and clothe them... he wanted their parents to be stressed and exhausted constantly from looking after kids they didn't really want... he also wanted the world to be over populated.

Endymion
06-29-2005, 11:24 AM
poor grammar and spelling is a sin too.

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 02:46 AM

How does that make you any better than those who trusted Adolph, Franco, Pol Pot, Stalin? God gave you a brain for a reason, he wants you to fucking use it. You're definately going to Hell when you die.

Little_Miss_1565
06-30-2005, 07:24 AM

What did Jesus say about rape survivors?

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 08:12 PM
for starters:

jesus was full of crap...

god gave us free will... he wouldn't have done that if he didn't want us to do what we want... if our actions really upset him, he could take free will away... he's all powerfull you know...

and finally for those who believe in fate... if there is fate and things are fated to happen, then wouldn't abortion be another step in our fated actions?

House_boy
07-01-2005, 05:18 AM
i am confused :confused:

barangatang
07-01-2005, 11:16 PM

jesus is a very DEAD person and i don't give a damn of what he thinks

livingdeadgirl
07-02-2005, 04:25 AM
^ heehee!

it depends on the situation.

Sin Studly
07-02-2005, 04:26 AM
i am confused :confused:

If that confuses you how the hell did you manage to understand the bible?

the_GoDdEsS
07-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Since when is it blasphemy to question Gods motives for some of the more fucked-up things he's done? If God was indeed a good and merciful God, and deliberately created mankind in his image, I think he'd be fucking disgusted that anybody could ever look at mass genocide and torture and say "Well, we shouldn't question our leader, I'm sure what they did was for the best" But if you're right, then prepare to share heaven with the Nazi Party, the Taliban and the Khmer Rouge.

You seriously never get the impression God was a fucking psychopath?

etc.

Impressive, insightful, true. Just whoa. I love you for that.

Sin Studly
07-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Well I surely didn't write it for the benefit of the brain-cripple over there.

Panzerfaust92
07-03-2005, 12:29 AM
I think the issue should be approached realistically. Just as many women had abortions when it was illegal, they just used more extreme means to have them done. Many died due to unsterile instruments.

Skip91
07-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Well I surely didn't write it for the benefit of the brain-cripple over there. Why did you make another abortions thread you poofter?

Sin Studly
07-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Oh, that's ironic. I'm being called a poofter by a Sydney cunt.

Go buy a silk scarf and drink an $8 latte, you worthless yuppie moron.

Skip91
07-03-2005, 05:19 AM
And I suppose you're from Germany?

Sin Studly
07-03-2005, 07:43 PM
I guess I must be if I have a German in my avatar. Nice sleuthing work there, Detective Dipshit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Why did you make another abortions thread you poofter?

Dude, if you're going to use a homophobic insult, at least use a proper one.

Skip91
07-04-2005, 12:46 AM
I guess I must be if I have a German in my avatar. Nice sleuthing work there, Detective Dipshit.
I was being sarcastic, sin shithead.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-04-2005, 05:38 AM
wait, poofter=faggit? Your non-American English insults are weak.

Used by =<13. And I agree, "poofter" is fucking weak.

RXP
07-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Poofter is not weak, you brummy fool. Poofter said in one's perfect east end London accent is awesome.

Sin Studly
07-04-2005, 07:59 AM
I like "big girls blouse", myself.

Not Ozymandias
07-09-2005, 08:02 PM
This cannot be posted enough.

Endymion
07-09-2005, 09:30 PM