PDA

View Full Version : Tats?

FaceTheFlames
06-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey.. I dunno a whole lot about Dexter.. but here's a question I never found an answer to... does the guy have any tattoos or piercings besides his ear? Just curious.. I was wondering it to myself while listening to "Want You Bad". Anyone care to share this info?
~Tara
(Face The Flames)

Dexter has a sexy Mind.

darko
06-28-2005, 12:53 PM
no tats...

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:25 AM
what are tats, are they tatoos?

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Yeah it's short for tatoo's.....

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:27 AM
oh, how come he has no tatoos, i thought he had some

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Nah he hasn't got any, he considers it to be...boring and pointless i think

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
hum ok w/e does noodles have any, ya it htink

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-28-2005, 06:29 AM
He has 3 i think, one on his Fore arm, one on his Left arm, and one on his right arm

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:31 AM
hum we should post pics of tats here

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-28-2005, 06:31 AM
Which ones, The Band's or just everyone's tatoo's? or both?

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
all the members tats, i wanna see them

Suzanne
07-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I think he said (on German programme)"nothing for me" but then said "I can't show you it" so who knows.... :confused:

leo3375
07-28-2005, 07:53 AM
Dexter doesn't have any tattooes… that I know of. I remember reading an interview in which he said he wouuldn't get one because it seems like everyone has 'em these days. The only piercings I know of are his earlobes but I think he took those out a couple years ago.

Noodles has at least three tattooes, all on his arms. He has a Celtic design on his right forearm, an armband made up of dolphins on his left bicep, and a sun with the letters "CN" (his daughter's initials) on his right shoulder. His ears and left nostril are pierced.

Greg has no known tattooes but his ears were pierced at one point (don't know if he took the jewelry out, too).

Atom is somewhat heavile tattooed, especially on his arms. I would need to see better photos to describe them. I'm not 100% on piercings, though.

Bacterium
07-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Dexter doesn't have any tattooes… that I know of. I remember reading an interview in which he said he wouuldn't get one because it seems like everyone has 'em these days. The only piercings I know of are his earlobes but I think he took those out a couple years ago.

Noodles has at least three tattooes, all on his arms. He has a Celtic design on his right forearm, an armband made up of dolphins on his left bicep, and a sun with the letters "CN" (his daughter's initials) on his right shoulder. His ears and left nostril are pierced.

Greg has no known tattooes but his ears were pierced at one point (don't know if he took the jewelry out, too).

Atom is somewhat heavile tattooed, especially on his arms. I would need to see better photos to describe them. I'm not 100% on piercings, though.

I think like everyone knows this already, since it's pretty easy to see that yourself.. It's just to look at a picture or whatever. And what we can't see behind clothes and stuff, no one can know if there's any tattoo there, kinda obvious...
And I can't really thank you for the info cause I already knew everything.. ;)

vintagepunkrock7
07-29-2005, 09:37 PM
all the members tats, i wanna see them
there are actually a few threads around here where members have posted pics of their tattoos(my offspring one is posted), they all look really good. i love seeing the different variations of the co1 skull.

SkunkIt
07-29-2005, 09:44 PM
He has 3 i think, one on his Fore arm, one on his Left arm, and one on his right armI thought it was one on each arm and one on his back.

vintagepunkrock7
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
he may have one on his back who knows but he definitely has the 3 on his arms