PDA

View Full Version : Noodles on "Huck It"

curuja
06-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Does anyone here knows the title of the music that Noodles (try to [hehehe]) play in his acustic-guitar on Huck It DVD?? I think its by Bahr (or something like that), but Im not sure... :cool:

Tired_Of_You
06-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Bourree, it's from Bach.

curuja
06-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Bach! Thats what I said.. hahahahaha I knew its start whit "B" :p

neocon58
06-28-2005, 07:04 PM
yeah bouree from bach.

It's hard. I can only play a few bars properly and at about 3 quarters the speed it's meant to be played. After the first few bars, it turns to shite.

Camilamazed
06-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Gab
That's what Cammie was wondering hahahahahahaha :p

Thank You anyways hehe :D

dowhatyouwant
06-29-2005, 01:22 AM
i've always wanted to know but i've always forgot to ask, hehe thx! XD

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Haha, I'm no guitar player, but the little interlude thing he's playing on the DVD doesn't seem to sound THAT hard. :confused:

It just seems as if some of his solos in the band's earlier work would be way harder.

I guess the Bach piece is pretty intricate, though, so that counts for something.

Dead Cheerleader
06-29-2005, 03:11 AM
That Bach piece isn't that hard after you play it a few times because I suck ass and I can play it.

^I think you are right about the solo thing. Noodles' solos are impossible for people who aren't naturally talented that way. I think there are people who can naturally just rip and others who are better at playing geometric progressions (like Bach) or other method based styles. Noodles is one who can just naturally rip. Dexter can't play solos like he can, he's better at the formulated stuff, with his cool work on songs like 'Pay the Man' and 'Change the World.' Right :)

curuja
06-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Gab
That's what Cammie was wondering hahahahahahaha :p
Yeah, I'm practising my "reading of thoughts" talent. I'm gettin good, dont you think? hehehehe Ok, actually Renata asked me it yesterday and I couldnt answer her, so we decide to ask here. Maybe you have spoken about it before she ask me... hehehe :)

Noodfan
06-29-2005, 07:51 PM
i play guitar for 8 years. and i must say bouree is really difficult. it took 8 days for me to completly play it(noodles only played some part, remaining parts are pain in the ass)