PDA

View Full Version : Dexter in A.F.I

HeadAroundU
11-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Please, where is dexter in A.F.I.`s songs?
I think he is in "This celluloid dream".

gijserman
11-11-2004, 09:38 AM
- Clove Smoke Catharsis
- Malleus Maleficarum

Maybe some other songs, I dunno
What a strange songnames though

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-11-2004, 09:44 AM
Did you hear that AFI's all pissed that nitro released that retrospective cd?

CommonRider
11-11-2004, 10:34 AM
what CD did nitro release and why is AFI pissed? Dexter is in God Called In Sick Today too and a couple others, davey is in "Feelings" and i forget what else

Nitro Punk
11-11-2004, 10:42 AM
- Clove Smoke Catharsis
- Malleus Maleficarum

Maybe some other songs, I dunno
What a strange songnames though

The prayer position

punk_flamingo
11-11-2004, 12:07 PM
he's pretty much on the whole of "black sails into sunset" it claims he is on the vinyl anyway.

and yeah AFI were pissed apparantly, but there website doesnt state anything about it. Probably some random rumour, AFI are top dudes.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-11-2004, 12:11 PM
from kroq.com:

"AFI DOESN'T BUY "ANTHOLOGY" CONCEPT
Goth-punk heroes AFI aren't thrilled with their former label Nitro Records' recent decision to issue a compilation album. Writing on their website, www.afireinside.net, the band says, "To any fans who may have bought Nitro Records' 'AFI Anthology,' we would like you to know that the decision to create this compilation was made solely by Nitro…it was not the band's decision to compile, create or promote a 'retrospective' at this point in our career…we are much more focused on creating our new record for our fans." The "Anthology" disc contains tracks from AFI's mid-'90s albums and EPs. No comment so far from the folks at Nitro. (Source: MTV.com)"

punk_flamingo
11-11-2004, 12:16 PM
ahh well there you go...

they obviously didnt much like it, I still stick by my theory that their top lads.

RonWelty
11-14-2004, 12:50 PM
from kroq.com:

"AFI DOESN'T BUY "ANTHOLOGY" CONCEPT
Goth-punk heroes AFI aren't thrilled with their former label Nitro Records' recent decision to issue a compilation album. Writing on their website, www.afireinside.net, the band says, "To any fans who may have bought Nitro Records' 'AFI Anthology,' we would like you to know that the decision to create this compilation was made solely by Nitro…it was not the band's decision to compile, create or promote a 'retrospective' at this point in our career…we are much more focused on creating our new record for our fans." The "Anthology" disc contains tracks from AFI's mid-'90s albums and EPs. No comment so far from the folks at Nitro. (Source: MTV.com)"
stupid fuckers .- they were nothing without DEXTER HOLLAND !

fairy call
11-14-2004, 12:54 PM
that has nothing to do with the fact that they didnt want the compilation