PDA

View Full Version : Atom Journal Update

neocon58
06-29-2005, 04:59 AM
yes, a new one. check the homepage.

Jesus
06-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Woops 4 new ones for me, since I missed the 3 from last week (or did they just put'm all online right now?)

punker 2005
06-29-2005, 05:04 AM
Cool thanks Dude

Little_Miss_1565
06-29-2005, 05:09 AM
Dig.

And yes, Atom, From First to Last are freaking awesome.

Jesus
06-29-2005, 05:13 AM
Haha, nice to see Atom using the acronyms for TKAA and COAP. And I wonder what kind of motorcycles they have with them.

Thus "rare live" songs they have played so far:
-session
-burn it up
-get it right
-it'll be a long time
-walla walla
-the meaning of life
-smash

Hopefully, now that Atom knows most of the songs, they change the setlist a bit every now and then in Europe too.

Little_Miss_1565
06-29-2005, 05:24 AM
Thus "rare live" songs they have played so far:
-session
-burn it up
-it'll be a long time
-walla walla
-the meaning of life
-smash

I'd love to see "Forever and a Day" live. I think it'd come off pretty well, since it's so high-energy.

"Walla Walla" rare? Should I feel special or old that they played it when I saw them on the Americana tour?

neocon58
06-29-2005, 05:30 AM
I'd love to see "Forever and a Day" live. I think it'd come off pretty well, since it's so high-energy.

"Walla Walla" rare? Should I feel special or old that they played it when I saw them on the Americana tour?

lol walla walla is pretty common. good call on 'forever and a day'. that's the one song I'd love for them to play.

Jesus
06-29-2005, 05:32 AM
Nah, I've heard walla walla 2 or 3 times live in concert too. But I mean, rare as in songs they haven't been playing live that much since CO1 tour or Splinter tour (splinter was almost the same setlist at every concert).
Although they played walla walla at the Splinter show I went to. I probably mentioned it because Atom mentioned it.

So I suppose we are just old... .

yup "forever and a day" would be nice, have a live video of it (not that great quality though).

HeadAroundU
06-29-2005, 05:39 AM
Atom is cool!!! nice journal :)
"Mr. 6 string"=noodles? :D

G.K. should make some journal!

Punk_Conspiracy
06-29-2005, 05:48 AM
I also read somewhere that they'd recently played "Get It Right" at one of the Warped dates.

I'm all for the idea of the guys playing "Forever and a Day" live. I only just recently realised how cool that song was. There are a lot of tracks off of Ignition that I'd love to witness live, for instance "Kick Him When He's Down," or "Burn it Up."

Are they playing "Can't Repeat" live? I've been reading a lot of full tour reviews, as far as I've been able to gather they aren't, not yet at least.

Jesus
06-29-2005, 05:50 AM
Yeah they did play get it right too, gonna add it. They also played can't repeat, Atom also mentioned it in an older journal.

RobinoZombie
06-29-2005, 05:52 AM
Woops 4 new ones for me, since I missed the 3 from last week (or did they just put'm all online right now?)

i didnt see those either, so weve got
Smash,Meaning of life,Session, Burn it up, itill be a long time and what else...damn this september eurotour must rip

Dexter_italy
06-29-2005, 06:04 AM
atom is really cool, it's nice that he's posting, and I hope they'll play some rare song in italy too in september, forever and a day would be really great, I also like to see way down the line performed!
________
Public Black (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/929/black/videos/1)

offspring kid
06-29-2005, 06:28 AM
MAN I WANT TO RIDE THOSE BIKES,and f*** that F***** WHO STOLED one Of the Bike !(wow it sounds like a melody)

Pilau
06-29-2005, 06:36 AM
They have been playing Can't Repeat at a few shows. Also anyone picked up Kerrang today, there is a photo of Noodles and his daughter. She looks so much like him. Actualy make that two photos of her!

He also said summin pretty funny bout boobs at Offspring shows and their greatest hits scored 3/5! But then again that is Kerrap's review!

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Atom? Have my babies. :) *chuckles*

But seriously, you rule man. I love reading your shit. Having someone else post journals alongside Noodles is really cool.

Sucks about the motorbike, too. Hope the Bloods or someone get the fucker, steal his bike, and maim his grandma. :D

Those old songs sound so rad. I hope you guys are still in the "play-Ignition-stuff" phase by the time you get out here to Aus eventually (I'm guessing next year). :( Or else I'll cry. No bullshit.

The-Offspring-RuLe
06-29-2005, 07:49 AM
A really enjoyable read Atom...you rock! :D

offspring kid
06-29-2005, 08:16 AM
They have been playing Can't Repeat at a few shows. Also anyone picked up Kerrang today, there is a photo of Noodles and his daughter. She looks so much like him. Actualy make that two photos of her!

He also said summin pretty funny bout boobs at Offspring shows and their greatest hits scored 3/5! But then again that is Kerrap's review!

hey man can you scan these pages PLEASE MAN PLEASE !

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 08:24 AM
^ Yeah, that'd be cool. Kerrang's usually not worth buying.

Too much hardcore metal and emo/screamo for my liking.

Pilau
06-29-2005, 08:35 AM
I'll see what I can do. But yeah Kerrang is shit. It just pandas to the flavour of the week all the time. I scan em when I get in.

offspring kid
06-29-2005, 08:42 AM
I'll see what I can do. But yeah Kerrang is shit. It just pandas to the flavour of the week all the time. I scan em when I get in.

yeah man THANKS ALOT !!

Pilau
06-29-2005, 09:44 AM
See new thread for pics

KickedDown
06-29-2005, 09:45 AM
The first time I saw them all I wanted to hear was "Bad Habit," and they opened up with it. Hopefully this time around they can read my mind and play kick him when he's down, or nothing from something.

pyrosk8er
06-29-2005, 09:50 AM
thanks for posting the stuff from kerrang!

gortesque
06-29-2005, 09:51 AM
wtf?? noodsey has a daughter??? :O

Pilau
06-29-2005, 09:54 AM
thanks for posting the stuff from kerrang!

No probs. Ppl from abroad that can't get it asked me too so you know no reason they should have to miss out.

Shit review mind! But we all know The Offspring kick arse!

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Of course he does.

Wow, I didn't realise she was that old. Thought maybe early teens. She looks like, 16 or 17 there.

By the way, the caption says "left" - does that mean the girl on the left is his daughter, or just like "in left picture"? I could swear the girl on the right in that pic would be his daughter, not the other one. :confused:

She's kinda pretty though, in a non-pervy objective-compliment kinda way.

Pilau
06-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Far left with her glasses on her head with a bag, the one next to noodles in the lower picture.

And yeah she is kinda pretty.

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 10:16 AM
No, I think in the first pic she's the more-tanned looking girl with the Noodles-glasses.

At a guess.

Pilau
06-29-2005, 10:20 AM
The girl on the left not only looks like him facially but also it was documented in kerrang exactly who she is.

It is the one I pointed out. Read what it says in the pic of him with his hand on her shoulder at the bottom.

Venom Symbiote
06-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I did. I'm pretty sure it's referring to "in the picture on the left", not "the girl on the left is Noodle's daughter". ;)

Pilau
06-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Its the girl I said trust, i've seen pics of her before.