PDA

View Full Version : Ronald Reagan "greatest American of all time"

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-29-2005, 09:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4631421.stm

This cracked me up most because Oprah Winfrey is number 9. HAHAHA!

ninth
06-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Wait, a nigger got the third slot?
This has got to be some sort of hoax.

coke_a_holic
06-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I refuse to believe that list.

ninth
06-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Nigger beating Elvis = hoax

Isolated Fury
Elvis?...

Elvis should not EVER be on that list.

coke_a_holic
Why's Dubya at #6 but, as TTIG said, JFK is nowhere? The list makes absolutely no sense!

I half-expected Dr. Phil to be there... *shudders*

0r4ng3
06-29-2005, 09:49 PM
If Dubya's 6, Everyone here should be 1.

Edit: Yes, I konow that was stupid.

Endymion
06-29-2005, 09:49 PM
that list is rather crazy... personally i like reagan, but only because he was very underhanded when dealing with the soviet union.

Mota Boy
06-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Terrible. Just Terrible. JFK isn't even there. Hardly any of those people deserve to be there.
JFK was a horrible president. He was brilliant during the Cuban Missile Crisis, but he can't be credited too much for preventing that crisis because he greatly contributed to it through the poorly-planned Bay of Pigs invasion. His assassination is the only thing that saved his legacy.

That said... holy shit, Ozy is going to have the first recorded total-brain stroke when he gets wind of this. It's enough to make me want to bludgeon my next-door neighbor to death, just so there will be one less dumbfuck American in the world... but really I know it's not his fault, or any individual's... it's just that...

People in large numbers are mind-numbingly idiotic.

nieh
06-29-2005, 11:02 PM
OPRAH FUCKING WINFREY!?!?!?
What the fuck is wrong with people!?

SkunkIt
06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Alot of people shouldn't be on that list.

Mota Boy
06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
I only now saw numbers six and seven. Holy mother of God.

The board as a collective has ten minutes to prove to me exactly why I shouldn't grab my shotgun and not stop until the police have blown more fatal holes in me than the Kursk or the barrel has melted from the repeated use. My species needs some serious culling.

Endymion
06-29-2005, 11:17 PM
I only now saw numbers six and seven. Holy mother of God.

The board as a collective has ten minutes to prove to me exactly why I shouldn't grab my shotgun and not stop until the police have blown more fatal holes in me than the Kursk or the barrel has melted from the repeated use. My species needs some serious culling.

i see no need to convince you otherwise.

Mota Boy
06-29-2005, 11:18 PM
...and only now I've made it to number eight.

If there are words to accurately describe my emotions, I don't know them. Perhaps the last two nominees will redeem the list.

Mota Boy
06-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Holy tittyfucking Christ. Fuck the killing spree, the cops will all respond far too late for my liking, I can't stand another minute of living in a world populated by people this monumentally stupid...

And these were people watching the motherfucking Discovery Channel. Educational programming. I can only imagine what the results would be if they polled viewers of NBC or FOX.

*blam*

Jebus
06-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Oprah is just as important in American history as former presidents of the United States of American. Wow...

EDIT:
I sort of understand why Elvis is in there since he played a giant role in the 50's and had a giant effect on the later decades, but it still doesn't seem right.

arak0r
06-30-2005, 12:26 AM
2, 3, 4, are good... 5 is sketchy. id have put thomas jefferson over franklin or washington. actually. as it states. american, that could apply to anyone in the western hemisphere and thus i say, ernesto guevara should be #1

Endymion
06-30-2005, 01:25 AM
personal picks of mine would be john bardeen (creator of the transistor AKA all modern electronics), thomas jefferson, and nikola tesla, among others.

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 01:43 AM
That list is bullshit. Here's the real list of the ten greatest Americans of all time.

1. George Lincoln Rockwell
2. William Pierce
3. James Earl Ray
4. William J. Simmons
5. Lee Harvey Oswald
6. Ronald Reagan
7. Tom Metzger
8. Henry Ford
9. George HW Bush
10. Richard Girnt Butler

arak0r
06-30-2005, 01:48 AM
honestly, i only feel bad for reagan cause he died. otherwise i hate his guts as he cost my parents around 20k

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 01:49 AM
If you're gonna feel bad for him, feel bad for the last decade or so of his life. Death would have been a blessing to him by that stage.

wheelchairman
06-30-2005, 02:12 AM
Reagan was an ass in almost all respects. The only reason to feel sorry for him was because of the Iran Contra stuff, that was because he surrounded himself (like most presidents) with power hungry sleeze balls.

Not Ozymandias
06-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Some people will tell you that Reagan was so senile and crazy that his cabinet was seriously considering asking him to step down in his second term, and that he only increased the arms race so much because he was batshit insane and believed in a literal apocalypse - rather than as some clever scheme to bankrupt the USSR.

These people are communists.

Endymion
06-30-2005, 02:17 AM
Some people will tell you that Reagan was so senile and crazy that his cabinet was seriously considering asking him to step down in his second term, and that he only increased the arms race so much because he was batshit insane and believed in a literal apocalypse - rather than as some clever scheme to bankrupt the USSR.

in a soon-to-be-published interview, vin diesel reveils that it was he who was pulling the strings.

notoriousdoc
06-30-2005, 02:20 AM
It must have been made by the same idiot who did the top 30 punk songs *shudder*

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 02:33 AM

Not all of them. The communists are the pansy liberal fucks who actually think the above statements aren't evidence of great leadership potential.

Not Ozymandias
06-30-2005, 02:35 AM
Whoever they are, they should be round up and shot for bumming the rest of us out with their fancy "reality".

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 02:43 AM
It bummed you out? Shit, all the great leaders are paranoid and insane from tertiary syphilis, geriatric dementia, amphetamine fuelled sleep-deprivation, or delusions of persecution from helpless minorities. This is an undeniable fact of life.

Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato!!!! Viva La Morte!!! Libro e moschetto - fascista perfetto!!!!!!!