PDA

View Full Version : Story

FaceTheFlames
06-29-2005, 10:00 PM
I am an aspiring writer and I have been working on a book for a while.. maybe a couple years, and I took my concept for the main character to be modeled after Dexter. His name is Spencer. If anyone is interested.. someday maybe you'll see it on the shelves??
~Tara

Mr. Noodles
06-29-2005, 10:01 PM
I am an aspiring writer and I have been working on a book for a while.. maybe a couple years, and I took my concept for the main character to be modeled after Dexter. His name is Spencer. If anyone is interested.. someday maybe you'll see it on the shelves??
~Tara
What's the book about?
I'm interested.

0r4ng3
06-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Any other characters, such as Spencer's college friend, Craig J.?

Mota Boy
06-29-2005, 10:15 PM
~Tara
It sounds more like fangirling than "real" fiction. What you should do is have some real experiences for yourself and learn to mold observations about your life and your friends into a completely original narrative. How old are you?

SkunkIt
06-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Any other characters, such as Spencer's college friend, Craig J.?Don't forget Needles and Don Relty.

Son Of A Chung
06-29-2005, 11:57 PM
Don't forget Needles and Don Relty.

AND X-14............