PDA

View Full Version : Anarchsim

Anarcho-Rebel
11-11-2004, 01:42 PM
It appears to me that most people think of anarchism as riots chaos and destruction. This is not true, Anarchism does not mean bloodshed; it does not mean robbery, arson, etc. These monstrosities are, on the contrary, the characteristic features of capitalism. Anarchism means peace and tranquility to all.

Anarchism is in fact almost identical to the true form of communism (not the twisted Leninist version)

So what is anarchism?
Anarchism is a political theory which aims to create a society in which individuals freely co-operate together as equals without political, economic or social hierarchies. Anarchism essentially seeks to create a classless, stateless society, free of oppression and exploitation, that is organized and held together by the four principles; individual freedom, social and economic equality, free association, and mutual aid (i.e. cooperation and solidarity

The only difference between Anarchism and communism is that in communism things are organised along the lines of "From Each according his abilities, to each according his needs".

wheelchairman
11-11-2004, 02:16 PM
There's already a thread that offers good links about this. That and the title is also spelled correctly in that thread.

UgLy_eLf
11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Very good links indeed Wheelchair man but these little shits wont read through all of that, they need a summary.

wheelchairman
11-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Well then instead of replying to threads, I believe we should from now on create new topics so that people won't have to read too much.

SicN Twisted
11-11-2004, 08:27 PM
I summarized the merits of Anarchism in it's entirety in the thread "anarchy."

Although I'm glad that you gave the movement it's proper name.

hereforone
11-11-2004, 08:29 PM
one note on the theory of anarchy, is that while an ideal anarchist society everything would be peaceful and lovely, in the real world there are those that would try to deny others their freedom. While complete personal freedom may be ideal to some, it is not possible because you cannot have it and not infringe on the rights of others becasue of its very nature. There would still need to be some sort of organization to ensure everyones freedoms, to the greatest extent, and if there was such an organization, then it would not be anarchy.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-12-2004, 10:01 AM
but just like communism, it always looks good on paper. to not have a government, and have everyone work together is ideal, but then factor in the fuckholes who screw it all up. its those fuckholes you have to worry about.