PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

defyuk
06-30-2005, 08:04 AM
i love the tv programme scrubs yet not that many people i know watch it or even find it funny. Does anybody on here like it? and if you do who is your favourite character?

Mannen som blev en gris
06-30-2005, 10:13 AM
I love it (when ever I get time to watch it). :cool:

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 10:15 AM
I find it ridiculously unfunny.

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 10:15 AM
It's not funny. It's stupid.

Mannen som blev en gris
06-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Stupid is funny.

Endymion
06-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Stupid is funny.
in general, no.

and i dislike the show.

killer_queen
06-30-2005, 10:34 AM
I just watched once and didn't like it.

Betty
07-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Bah... I must support!

My favourite part of the show is the JD/Turk dynamic. The other day I was doing this flying motion with my hands and couldn't remember where I had seen it on TV. "Miiiiiighty Kiiiiiiites!"

Endy, I can only half trust your sense of humour because you send me random links of girls with penises and the like.

sKratch
07-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Endy, I can only half trust your sense of humour because you send me random links of girls with penises and the like.
Hahahaha the fact that that's definitely true makes it all the more hilarious.
Betty tell me about that dream you had again <3

Betty
07-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Well... we were lying naked in a hammock... WAIT! No. I think I said it was about frisbee right?

XYlophonetreeZ
07-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Not one of my favorites. On another note, has anyone seen the Andy Milonakis show yet? Maybe this is just my immaturity showing, but I find that kid hilarious.

Are you tired of burning your face on hot soup? Do you like making a big mess every time you eat Fruity Pebbles? Introducing SPOONS! Don't be like Spoonless Joe; order your spoons today!

Mannen som blev en gris
07-01-2005, 05:24 AM
in general, no.

and i dislike the show.
Stupid is funny! Like Beavis And Butthead: you like it because of the "Huh huh uh huh... Were we supposed to like... do something? huh huh...", which are very stupid.
And Bush. He doesn't tell jokes, he's just stupid. Which makes him funny.
And Letterman. You don't like that show because of the monologs, you like it becuase of stuff like
"So, Rupert... Do you have anything you wanna ask?"
"Um... Nah."
It's so stupid it becomes funny. Same thing with The Simple Life. (although I don't watch that show.)
But maybe you're one of those watching The Office and Fraiser.

Vicky
07-01-2005, 05:39 AM
I like it, not as much as some other shows I watch though.

Almighy_gir
07-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Dr. Perry Cox = my role model.

Endymion
07-01-2005, 10:03 AM
But maybe you're one of those watching The Office and Fraiser.
the UK version of the office, yes. and fraiser. i watch 'stupid' humor, but very rarely is it done right. aqua teen hunger force is quite good, for one. i enjoyed tom green back in the day. i'm sure i could come up with other examples.

Nina
07-01-2005, 10:50 AM
from what i've seen i dont like it :E

defyuk
07-02-2005, 05:04 AM
Dr. Perry Cox = my role model.

I couldn't agree more! hes so funny and i had a teacher at school that used to be like that. I think its hilarious when he goes off on his rants. Though the todd is good.
Nurse: can you please stop with all this sexual innuendo doctor
Todd: In your Endo!!! ;)

Mannen som blev en gris
07-02-2005, 06:15 AM
the UK version of the office, yes. and fraiser. i watch 'stupid' humor, but very rarely is it done right. aqua teen hunger force is quite good, for one. i enjoyed tom green back in the day. i'm sure i could come up with other examples.
Actually I've never seen The Office, so I have no idea what it's like. I only know it's not like most other shows.

Lightning_Rod
07-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Its a bloody brilliant show and me fave characters are J.D, DR Cox and The Janitor :D :cool: :p !!

Can't wait to get it on DVD.

Matthew.