PDA

View Full Version : Best Bands at Warped

rocketman
06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
what do u think are the best bands at Warped Tour? I might go check them out when i go....

BuTTeRS_3000
06-30-2005, 10:55 AM
the offspring fist
hawthorne hitghs
my chemical romance

Offspring-Fanatic
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
the offspring fist
hawthorne hitghs
my chemical romance

i think you would win a spelling a bee.

its first*
and heights*

Faded Soul
06-30-2005, 03:59 PM
at Peoria, there was a band that played to the left of the stage that Offspring played at, before Offspring played. They weren't too bad. Now if I can find out who they were. lol

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 04:03 PM
The only bands I want to see are The Offspring and Avenged Sevenfold.

Faded Soul
06-30-2005, 04:10 PM
The only bands I want to see are The Offspring and Avenged Sevenfold.

haha. I only went to see Offspring. I figured it was worth it sinec it was so damn hot here.

dextermyideal
07-22-2005, 07:36 AM
the best band at warped tour is inevitably THE OFFSPRING!

or why going there?

offsprung
07-22-2005, 11:10 AM
dropkick murpheys were pretty good;;; i went to the cleveland show yesterday. the offspring were by far the best, with the best pit.

Apathy
07-24-2005, 12:26 AM
The Matches are pretty good, as are Plain White T's.

If you're into Fall Out Boy, They're pretty good live. Dropkick Murphys is nice if bagpipes don't annoy you. If you like Ska, Check out Bid D and the Kids Table.

kickass0987654321
07-24-2005, 12:31 AM
The Offspring
All American Rejects
Atreyu

guibassmadman
07-24-2005, 07:50 AM
A.A.R weren't to bad. Relient K were Actually pretty good.
DKM were like the 2nd best they were absolutly amazing, it's more fun seeing them if your up against the gate and a little toward the right of the singer al barr. MxPx was really good too, a lot of people went crazy when they went up, they had a perfect setlist to. MCR should be good too, Fall out Boy Isn't that great sounding live. Transplants were pretty cool too. then off course the offspring are the 1st best out of all. you might wanna check out some of the smaller stages to when no bands are up that u wanna see.
They are not half band. i wanted to see mcr but the were up when MxPx was playing so i saw MxPx cause they put on a funner show. MCR should be good though .

NDM1
07-24-2005, 11:02 AM
I just went to the Chicago show yesterday and offspring were by far the best. They had the biggest and craziest crowd, luckily i got up close cuz i went early. But dropkick murphys was pretty good. Some of my friends wanted to see MCR so i saw them they were ok.

Tigress
07-24-2005, 11:26 AM
The Offspring
The Horrorpops

And even though they werent on the Chicago date...

Millencolin and Tsunami Bomb

Nirushika6789
07-24-2005, 11:48 AM
dropkick murpheys were pretty good;;; i went to the cleveland show yesterday. the offspring were by far the best, with the best pit.

were did u get ur quote from??? its good

rocketman
07-24-2005, 03:03 PM
well i went there today, and of course my karma kicks in, and my older brother gets a massive head ache so we had to go before the offspring played. well looks like i'll have to wait until they tour in the US again. But otherwise my favorite band there had to be either No Use for a Name or Atreyu

vintagepunkrock7
07-24-2005, 07:57 PM
The Offspring
The Horrorpops

And even though they werent on the Chicago date...

Millencolin and Tsunami Bomb
as well as dropkick murphys those are the only other 2 bands i went to see. i also went to the chicago show. did anyone who saw them in chicago get to meet them at their booth? they cut it off right before me i was so upset!

bouncingcoles
07-24-2005, 08:00 PM
what do u think are the best bands at Warped Tour? I might go check them out when i go....

besides offspring id say STREET DOGS!!!!! OR TSUNAMI BOMB!!!!!! OR BILLY IDOL IF HE IS PLAYING AT THE WARPED TOUR YOUR GOING TO BECAUSE HE IS ONLY PLAYING A FEW DAYES.

Conspiracy of One
07-24-2005, 08:02 PM
THe offspring are good......and that other band wit hthe bass player that licks his hand twice and raises that hand in the air whoever that is i forgot.

vintagepunkrock7
07-24-2005, 08:16 PM
OR BILLY IDOL IF HE IS PLAYING AT THE WARPED TOUR YOUR GOING TO BECAUSE HE IS ONLY PLAYING A FEW DAYES.

i was really looking forward to billy idol, but he decided to play lollapalooza that day instead of warped. he played the dates before and after chicago though :(

Tigress
07-25-2005, 03:33 PM
as well as dropkick murphys those are the only other 2 bands i went to see. i also went to the chicago show. did anyone who saw them in chicago get to meet them at their booth? they cut it off right before me i was so upset!

Yeah, I met them at their booth. I was like the 15th person in line.

Left Face Down
07-25-2005, 04:18 PM
The Offspring were by far the best. MxPx comes in second, and Tsunami Bomb in third. The Transplants really disapointed me live, I didn't like them really at all and ended up wondering off with my friend after the third or so song.

Actually, The Warped Tour wasn't all that great. I mean, I went to see basicly 5 bands, and was impressed by 3 (two of which I went to see).

XYlophonetreeZ
07-25-2005, 04:23 PM
The Receiving End of Sirens are pretty good, though I haven't actually been to any shows yet.

bouncingcoles
07-25-2005, 08:54 PM
well i went there today, and of course my karma kicks in, and my older brother gets a massive head ache so we had to go before the offspring played. well looks like i'll have to wait until they tour in the US again. But otherwise my favorite band there had to be either No Use for a Name or Atreyu

dude that fucking sucks!!! my lil bro did the same thing to me once at a concert! so then i had to leave early.

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-26-2005, 06:47 AM
dropkick murphys
the matches
tsunami bomb
no use for a name

Change the world
07-26-2005, 01:22 PM
the Offspring
My Chemical Romance ...

Eddie
07-26-2005, 01:32 PM
The only two good bands at the warp tour are Offspring and Dropkick Murphys, the others are pretty average or worst.

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-26-2005, 09:09 PM
yeah i agree, last years line up was a lot more to my liking, i mean you had:
the vandals
nofx
bad religion
aquabats
guttermouth
alkaline trio
flogging molly
rise against
anti-flag

yeah i went this year to only see like 5 bands. granted those 5 bands were awesome, its just that last year had even more great bands.

Brines
07-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Offspring, Relient K, The Matches, Dropkick Murphys

ambustion
07-28-2005, 02:53 AM
I only bought warped tour tickets because I saw offspring was playing but they chinced out on playing in calgary AB canada. It was fairly gay. I would totally have to say the only band I really really enjoyed there was opiate for the masses. They kicked ass and they played fucking amazingly. Check those guys out, they only played on a smaller stage but holy shit!!

The_Offspring
07-28-2005, 02:59 AM

SO VERY TRUE! but if you got time go check out underoath! they are a wicked good undeground metal band. definently worth your time though!