PDA

View Full Version : You know your friends are stupid when..

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:41 PM
.. they get food poisoning because they mixed ice cream and chicken together, and ate it.

I despair of my fucking friends sometimes.

Duracell
06-30-2005, 12:42 PM
.. they get food poisoning because they mixed ice cream and chicken together, and ate it.

Raw chicken??

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:43 PM
No, cooked chicken. Mixed with ice cream.

For fuck's sake.

killer_queen
06-30-2005, 12:43 PM
At least they don't drink acetone.

*Linda*
06-30-2005, 12:44 PM
wow that's really gross

Sin Studly
Unless the chicken was badly cooked, that isn't food poisoning. That's "Having a vile concoction of food in your stomach, and being nauseated"

They're still idiots.

Panzerfaust92
How about this one.

...when they're 18 and still play with BB guns in the backyard and accidentally get shot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Unless the chicken was badly cooked, that isn't food poisoning. That's "Having a vile concoction of food in your stomach, and being nauseated"

They're still idiots.

Either way, the last sentence is true.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:46 PM
who did that Sin Studly or The Goddess?

Just because you have a pathetically small circle of friends doesn't mean we all do.

White Goodman
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Just because you have a pathetically small circle of friends doesn't mean we all do.

Shit, well done

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:50 PM
are you saying that more than those 2(friends) are stupid?
I think you should find new friends then...

Learn to read.

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 12:51 PM
are you saying that more than those 2(friends) are stupid?
I think you should find new friends then...
Please take English classes so that you will understand what people are fucking saying to you. Jesus Christ, you don't comprehend a word of what people are saying to you!

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 12:51 PM
...when they're 18 and still play with BB guns in the backyard and accidentally get shot.

I can top it. Two of my friends, late twenties, were having a BB gun fight. One ran out of BBs and was pinned in a room. He couldn't leave the room to find more BBs or he'd get shot because the other guy was watching the door for him to come out. What did he do? Did he surrender? Hell no. He opened his gun cabinet and took out a fucking slug-gun.

It gets better.

It took them about four hours to dig out the slug. Did they use a knife and a pair of tweezers? No. They used a fucking spoon. I asked them why the hell they didn't use a knife and pair of tweezers. They 'never thought of that. Damn, that's a good idea.'

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:55 PM
wait. He is suggesting that he has more friend than Justin and Sim.
And that means he has more stupid friends around him.

I know this is a foreign concept to you, but I have friends outside the Internet. That means not on the internet. You know, real life? Just shake your head if you don't understand.

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Are you insinuating that my friends aren't stupid enough to actually do that, and I copied it from the interweb somewhere?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 12:58 PM
ha ha ha.
lets end that discussion here]

Stop posting and I will.

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
This one was good Justin Boy, where did you find it?
Would you mind if your head was put on a pike as soon in a little bit? I'm going to find you, as soon as I do your head shall remain in my front yard as an example for all to see. The rest of the remains will be dumped into the ocean.

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 01:01 PM
I feel stupid asking this: A slug gun is a real gun, with bullets and stuff?

Homer
06-30-2005, 01:02 PM
Would you mind if your head was put on a pike as soon in a little bit? I'm going to find you, as soon as I do your head shall remain in my front yard as an example for all to see. The rest of the remains will be dumped into the ocean.

can I come? Pleeaassee?

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 01:04 PM
can I come? Pleeaassee?
*sighs* Okay... But only if you promise to not make to much noise. Also, bring your own weaponry. My parents paid my way through Elementary school and I never learned to share.

White Goodman
06-30-2005, 01:12 PM
You make a publically viewable thread about their idiocy

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 01:13 PM
You make a publically viewable thread about their idiocy

How would that make the friends stupid?

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 01:16 PM
No, but please, put up a struggle. I love chasing the deadliest game of all: man(ish). I'm not sure if you fall under the category, but it'll still be a great pleasure to pull your head off with my bare fucking hands.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
...you and what army? Remember that I am EROS THE WAR MACHINE!

*Sniggers* oh noez.

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 01:24 PM
...you and what army? Remember that I am EROS THE WAR MACHINE!
His army of water and oxygen. That's right, we're gonna rust you, war machine!

Homer
06-30-2005, 01:29 PM
His army of water and oxygen. That's right, we're gonna rust you, war machine!

hehe, and I'll be waiting at the end of the road, and when he makes a run for it, I'll take out my driver and shoot a hard fucker right at his head.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-30-2005, 04:49 PM

One of my friends has had her stomach pumped ten times in her life and takes great pride in listing why.
One of the examples was when she got bored in the middle of band class and drank my valve oil. Then, she finally took a look at the back and realized it was toxic.
She's good for some entertainment though.
But only some.

Vicky
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
my brother eats strawberries on pizza :s

Tired_Of_You
06-30-2005, 04:55 PM
...you and what army? Remember that I am EROS THE WAR MACHINE!With the Kiss Army!

Alright...not funny...but it reminded me of Detroit Rock City.

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
One of my friends once ate 18 packets of mustard. On nothing, just mustard, with a spoon.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
I remember Lee (Almighty_gir) once telling me he ate a tube of bonjela for a dare.

Sin Studly
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I feel stupid asking this: A slug gun is a real gun, with bullets and stuff?

They fire shortloaded shotgun solids, designed to shoot animals and stuff without passing through them and potentially injuring somebody on the other side. More lethal than a gun with rubber bullets, less lethal than a shotgun.

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:25 PM

I do that! Its goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Why must you say "yo" at the end of every post? It's almost as annoying as Maria signing her name.

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Why must you say "yo" at the end of every post? It's almost as annoying as Maria signing her name.
I dont know...it's hip...

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 05:29 PM
It's actually more annoying, because "Maria" kind of blends in with the actual signature, and people get used to it after a while. "YOOOOOOOOOOO" is just fucking annoying.

TheHulaChick
06-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Back on topic, Dave your friends got nothin on my friends. One of the guys I know once ate a burger he found on the ground in the city.

iflogmymolly
06-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Back on topic, Dave your friends got nothin on my friends. One of the guys I know once ate a burger he found on the ground in the city.

Ew. Thats gross. He just saw it and was like "hmmm I'm going to eat you!"?

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Ew. Thats gross. He just saw it and was like "hmmm I'm going to eat you!"?

No, yo! He was probably like that looks yummy!

TheHulaChick
06-30-2005, 05:44 PM
It was in a wrapper and my friend is a total pig so he decided that would make it ok to eat.

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:45 PM
It was in a wrapper and my friend is a total pig so he decided that would make it ok to eat.

Yo, i would've ate it!

iflogmymolly
06-30-2005, 05:47 PM
No, yo! He was probably like yoo! That looks yummy yoo!

Stop posting yo!!!

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Stop posting yo!!!
That's harsh... That hurt...

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:50 PM
TUNB! GOING TO SPEND ALL NIGHT DOING...AND FIXING MY POST? ...Thanks...it makes me look smarter.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Once you put it in every post, it becomes spam. Feel glad I'm just editing them and not deleting them.

LOdAT
06-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Once you put it in every post, it becomes spam. Feel glad I'm just editing them and not deleting them.
all right...sorry...i wont do it again..

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 06:08 PM
i love it when my friends do stupid things. like once, i got one of my friends to lick mustard from between his toes... after we had been playing basketball for an hour. much fun... my other friend broke his elbow when he stopped his bike too fast. he didn't even flip over his handle bars. when he came to a stop, he didn't put his feet down in time and he fell over sideways, breaking his elbow. that's as funny as it is sad. he hurts himself pretty much every time he gets on his bike.

i can't remember many of my friends more stupid moments though. it kinda sad. i have the memory of a burnout, without the weed.

Rabbit209
06-30-2005, 06:11 PM
The only thing that make my friends stupid is that they're friends with me.

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 06:22 PM
I can't top any of that. Me and my friend like bothering clerks at the mall, though. We ask all of them for free things, and offer to barter instead of purchasing really expensive jewelry. Once, me and my friend got build-a-bear boxes, put them on our heads, and went into the store our friend was while yelling her name. She's too ashamed to ever return to that mall. But yeah, no violence, and no ice cream. You guys win.

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 06:26 PM
that's kinda sad that you and your friends don't do stupid stuff. you're missing out on a lot. once my dad spent like and hour throwing exploding fruit at my sister. :D i enjoyed that one a lot. we do a lot of things that involve things exploding. sadly we ran out of water dynamite and black cats some time last fall and we haven't had the chance to get anymore yet. we have to go out of state to get 'em

coke_a_holic
06-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Actually, I just remembered one. Once, me and two or three friends found an old computer in a dumpster. We got a bunch of sledgehammers, pick-axes, and the like and released hell on it. It was awesome, there was glass everywhere. Good times.

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
once, this guy (he wasn't my friend, he was an ass, but this was funny) kicked out the windows of a car in my neighborhood and he ended up with a massive gash in his leg from where his foot wen through the windshield... goodtimes...

EDIT: woah! i didn't notice that you had said goodtimes... funny,eh?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2005, 06:37 PM
once, this guy (he wasn't my friend, he was an ass, but this was funny) kicked out the windows of a car in my neighborhood and he ended up with a massive gash in his leg from where his foot wen through the windshield... goodtimes...

'Tard. He deserved that.

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 06:38 PM
it was funny as hell. he got in a ton of trouble for it, too, cause most of the neighborhood kids were watching and told. he had to pay for the damage

EDIT: he was in highschool... the witnesses were mostly elementary

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 02:22 AM
I still maintain that none of those "stupid things" come close to shooting your friend, then trying to dig the slug out with a teaspoon.

JoY
07-01-2005, 03:50 AM

They're still idiots.
exactly my thought.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 03:53 AM
I remember Lee (Almighty_gir) once telling me he ate a tube of bonjela for a dare.

actually, he made a typo in his SN, it's almighy_gir...(stupid? ;)) (sorry Lee, if you read this ;) <3)

JoY
07-01-2005, 03:55 AM
</3.

how often do I need to tell you that?

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Naw, he can get hearts, just different ones :)

neocon58
07-01-2005, 04:03 AM

hahaha, that's funny as fuck!

That was funny also.

JoY
07-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Naw, he can get hearts, just different ones :)
aw, just kidding, chika. ;p

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 04:09 AM
aw, just kidding, chika. ;p

teehee, okay :)

Kerr
07-01-2005, 05:48 AM
One of my mates put a 1p bet on another to eat this crazy sandwich. It contained:

- Smash (the bread was actually put under a tap to make it like mashed potato)
- Mince sauce
- Betroot
- Chocolate spread
- Curry paste
- Butter
- Garlic and onion

I think he put more stuff in it - I can't remember what, but it was fucking rank.

Kerr
07-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Oh, he actually ate it too. I was surprised that he was OK afterwards.

JoY
07-01-2005, 05:53 AM
dude, Kerr.. we ate that every day the period of time we were trying to get into the fraternity/sorority. we had sandwitches with;

- peanutbutter, (that alone is not very appealing in summer)
- marmite, (which I find the most disgusting thing in the world, but that aside)
- liquorice, (yes, liquorice. the English, black, little, chewy things)
- sandwitchspread, (*shudders*)
- cheese,
- mayonase.

hmmmm, tasty! & that twice every day, eight sandwitches a day in total, for seven days straight. it was all we got to eat those days & everyone was so hungry after seven totally sleepless nights, seven long, long days of sawing & chopping trees, running & crawling through puddles of mud..... everyone, including me, ate those sandwitches like there was nothing better on the entire planet.

Kerr
07-01-2005, 05:57 AM
dude, Kerr.. we ate that every day the period of time we were trying to get into the fraternity/sorority. we had sandwitches with;

- peanutbutter, (that alone is not very appealing in summer)
- marmite, (which I find the most disgusting thing in the world, but that aside)
- liquorice, (yes, liquorice. the English, black, little, chewy things)
- sandwitchspread, (*shudders*)
- cheese,
- mayonase.

hmmmm, tasty! & that twice every day, eight sandwitches a day in total, for seven days straight.
That surely could be worse, though, nevertheless peanut butter and mayonnaise is pretty rank. The thing is, he mixed (on the extremes i.e. really sweet, really bitter) very different stuff like chocolate spread with garlic cheese (or probably garlic on its own), then put his sandwich under the tap to make the smash work. Yeuch! Wet bread?! Ewww...

And like you said, you were really hungry, whereas this was just some stupid prank, haha! Nasty...

JoY
07-01-2005, 06:01 AM
did you notice what I wrote under the recipe? we ate eight of those sandwitches every day for seven days straight. not because it was a bet, or because it seemed funny, but because we didn't have anything else to eat.

right. you noticed my edit.
anyway.. marmite = extremely bitter, liquorice + peanutbutter = extremely sweet, cheese + mayonase & sandwitchspread = 'fatty'... oh god.. the first day I seriously thought I'd vomit.

barangatang
07-01-2005, 06:03 AM
thought that the sound hole in my guitar was the tiolet

Kerr
07-01-2005, 06:05 AM
did you notice what I wrote under the recipe? we ate eight of those sandwitches every day for seven days straight. not because it was a bet, or because it seemed funny, but because we didn't have anything else to eat.

right. you noticed my edit.
anyway.. marmite = extremely bitter, liquorice + peanutbutter = extremely sweet, cheese + mayonase & sandwitchspread = 'fatty'... oh god.. the first day I seriously thought I'd vomit.
Eugh, marmite is disgusting stuff, but with liquorice too? Of course, with peanut butter... disgusting, you must have been damn hungry to eat that. :)

JoY
07-01-2005, 06:12 AM
haha, it wasn't much fun. after that week I was really exhausted, but there were three more weeks of torture, before I'd be a member of the sorority. pfffft. *long sigh* at the end of four weeks, I slept everywhere. standing, sitting.. I ate everything within reach, because I really needed -something- to give me energy, because every night had been sleepless.

but in return I became a member of the most awesome fraternity/sorority in the country. yay!

a good friend of mine borrowed my bike & forgot to lock it. yeah, say whatever you want, but that IS fuckingly stupid. I'm still holding up my hand for that one. I bet there have been many more completely DUMB things my friends have done, but I can't think of anything right now.

Kerr
07-01-2005, 06:15 AM
Nah neither can I... wait, I can! It's a bit of a childish one though. For a laugh, another mate of mine asked another mate of mine if he "bats for the other side" and he responded "No, I don't play cricket much." It was hilarious at the time.

Ohfunny
07-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Were they attempting to make themselves sick on purpose?
at least they aren't bulimic. where's the fun of shoving two fingers down your throat just to get skinny? :confused: my sister went through that phase.

JoY
07-01-2005, 07:21 AM
*shakes head* bullimia really involves a -little- more than that.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 07:37 AM
hahahahaha
I'm totally ripping on you for that anytime I see one of your threads and remember.

you think it's funny that his sister was bulimic?

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Doesn't mean you should joke about his sister.

IdiotOfTheDay
07-01-2005, 03:56 PM
One of my friends picked a trampled cake off the ground at my school and ate it.

Izie
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Hm, stupid things friends ate... well, my friend drank (yeah, not ate, but whatever) 1.5l of bad beer (he figured out it was bad after the first sip, but he went on anyway). Now he has liver disease (the name of which slips my mind right now). Bright, eh?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Hepititis?

Izie
07-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Hmmm, nah, I'd remember that. I googled it (all sa nerd now), cirrhosis was the proper name. It seems to be a form of/have something to do with hepatitis, but it's not hepatitis per se.

I didn't bother to read too much about it either way, liver diseases are one thing I'm most likely not gonna get.