PDA

View Full Version : Sketch And Sixpence

Pages : [1] 2

Sketch
11-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey sixpence, if you haven't read my post in the other thread yet then you might want to. i made this thread specially for us so that our long posts wont get in the way of others and bore them while they post their meaningless comments. so we can do all our posting here and we can still do our misc. posting in the other one. so its all good this way. so here goes...
How was your sleep? i emailed you earlier when it was 2am for you then came here to see what was going on and i think i did a lot of cleaning up. things should be better this way. and if anyone comes in here and posts, well then they'll just have to deal with our long posts cause its our thread. :) its about 6:08 here in the OC right now and its now time to relax. i'll keep checking back to see if maybe you show up. i'll probably be up late tonight so maybe i'll catch you. well i dont know what else to say so i hope you had a great sleep and i'll talk to you later.

Sketch
11-11-2004, 08:24 PM
well thanks a lot adriann. that was very thoughtful of you. you're a good friend. (i hope its ok i call you a friend) this is a baby poop green :eek:

Sketch
11-11-2004, 08:34 PM
ok good. so...now what?

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 09:53 PM
So now I'm here :D

Sketch
11-11-2004, 10:00 PM
YAY! finally someone i like talking to. whats up good buddy?

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Well not too much. I just got up. This time I only slept 5 hours and 45 minutes of 7 hours I could have slept. :D Well I'm just weird I guess...

So Adriann likes nightvision, aha! :) Now it's my turn to say to people "You're kinda obsessed with him" *nana nanananana* :p

Don't take me too serious... This time I'm a little bit tired... :)
So how was your day? Oh and thank ya for the eMail. That was the cutest eMail I've ever got and read.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Well. I have to do homework for math and biology. Nothing big actually. In biology I just have to read a text and write down some notes on it and for math I just have to do 3 tasks. So that should be easy. :) At least that's what I hope...

Sketch
11-11-2004, 10:14 PM
well you're very welcome for the email and thank you for the one you sent me. it put a big smile on my face. my day was ok, i said it was great before but i think about it now and it wasn't great, it was just ok. sooo...just a random question, what did you dream about?

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Well I don't know exactly. It was some kind of medley, if I can call it like that. Sometimes I have these dreams. I just dream the whole last day in nearly exactly the way I had it.

If you asked me this question 5 days ago I could have tell ya that I dreamt of snakes. That was really weird. I'm not afraid of them actually but I dreamt that I'm in a house and beside the house is a blind alley. And I was standing at the window and looked down in this blind alley and there were so big snakes and yeah that was disgusting. Big snakes and dirt. Not a nice combination at all, if you ask me.
And in the room where I was were also snakes and I took them and throw them out of the window.
Yeah that was really a nice dream even though I don't know why I dreamt it.
Sometimes I have strange dreams and then I don't have any dreams for a long time.
So if I dream something it's actually always totally dumb shit. :D
And you? Have you dreamt something last night?

Sketch
11-11-2004, 10:24 PM
oh well that sounds like a very interesting dream sixie. as for my dreams, they're so incredibly random, i usually dont remember them. i only do if something really weird and cool happens. but i want to say that my recent dreams havent been too exciting. and thats a total bummer cause i love dreaming and figuring out what they mean and stuff.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah the same goes for me!!!
If I dream the dream takes place in wonderful places. :) Once I dreamt of a lighthouse that was standing in a forest, well actually in a clearing and beside this lighthouse was a bush but this bush had a door (yeah right, A door!) And yeah. I was running through this forest with a guy I didn't know and I still don't know *laughs* and when we arrived at the lighthouse we just know that there are criminals living in it. But they had a hostage and we wanted to free her (I think it was a girl) so we went into the lighthouse and then one of those criminals came downstiars and we hid in a wardrobe. And that's it. That's all. Nice dream, right?
Hell yeah... :D I hope for better dreams!

Sketch
11-11-2004, 10:38 PM
hmm, sounds...nice. a little strange but nice:) i think its so weird how your brain can just make up a random face and people you have never seen in your life. its crazy!! like where do these images come from? thats why i'm so fasinated(<---bad spelling) with dreams.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah! I'm always trying to find out which places inspired my brain to make up something completely new! It has to be out there because you just dream 'bout everything you've experienced and seen. And it has to exist anywhere. If there's a person in your dream you don't know and who you never have seen before then it might be a mixture of 6 people you saw that day in the supermarket or whatever. And that's awesome. You see so many things without realizing them and then in your next dream you see all that stuff. Amazing, it's really amazing.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:00 PM
:p

"You'll see there comes a day when the joke's on you YEEEEAH"

Hey Adriann how you doin'?

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:00 PM
does that mean you don't like talking to me?? :(

:p

well lets see, how can i say this? yes, thats exactly what it means. ha ha. no just foolin' i like talking to you too, but you werent talking back and you left and sixpence is a better talker therefore i enjoy talking to her more. get it?

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Even though my english might be worse than yours, Adriann. :D

I like it when Bam beats his father. That's so fucking stupid. Or Don Vito. Even better. *laughs*

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey Sketchy I've sent you another eMail!!! ;)

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:06 PM
awesome, i'll go read it right now. :D

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Alright! :D
I guess we get hooked on the messages of each other... You're addictive, Sketchy. Your posts are addictive, your eMails are addictive. You as a person are addictive. :D

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:15 PM
i'm gonna let you in on a little secret. now you have to keep this hush hush cause no one really knows about it. *shifts eyes left and right* i release a special addicting formula thru the words i say....it never fails... :rolleyes:

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I guess I've got to known that, right? *laughs*
Did you like the eMail? Has it put a smile on your face? ;)

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:20 PM
oh i loved it. it put a smile on my face for sure. it was just as sweet as always if not sweeter. ;) i'll reply to you soon.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Alright. I'd like to know how I manage it all the time to put a smile on your face with those eMails. *wonders*

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:24 PM
well they're just so darn sweet and cute. i'm pretty sure it just comes naturally to you to write an email so sweet. things like that always make me smile.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Well what should I do now except of *smiling* ;)
Your eMails are the same. We are talented for that kind of eMails aren't we? :)

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:33 PM
*Has a smile on her face* :rolleyes:

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Well what should I do now except of *smiles* ;)
Your eMails are the same. We are talented for that kind of eMails aren't we? :)

yep. we can write some pretty deep and touching and heart warming emails. :) i guess we're just too great writers.

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Yeah really. And we can enjoy the talent of each other. That's just awesome! ;)

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:45 PM
*laughs so hard and falls off the chair*

:D

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:46 PM
*lost in sixpences eyes* i'm sorry what was that?

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Don't tell me that you're looking on my pic I've sent you! :eek:

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:49 PM
would it be bad if i was? :rolleyes:

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:49 PM
NO it would just be cute! :)

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:51 PM
well i am, so i guess its cute ain't it? ;)

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:53 PM
well i am, so i guess its cute ain't it? ;)
Everything related to you is cute (and that was cute too right?) :D

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:53 PM
suuure you weren't. and your signature doesn't apply to you. pffff. :rolleyes:

Sketch
11-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Everything related to you is cute (and that was cute too right?) :D

yep. and you saying what i do is cute makes you cute, which makes us two cute people who like to be cute and tell each other how cute we are...................yeah......

Sixpence.
11-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Yeah. That's logical, I'd say... :D

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:00 AM
do you have any more pics of yourself?

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Hm. I have to search them. But I guess I have some more. I can send them to you this evening because I've only got 50 more nminutes to go and I need to do my math homework too. And my 15-20 minutes to get ready, you know :D

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:04 AM
oh of course. that'd be awesome. you do whatever's easiest for you. ;)

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:06 AM
okay then. ;) Math, AAAAAAAAAAAH! I hate math...

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:10 AM
what kind is it? like what level? algebra, geometry algebra 2, etc...?

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Actually of all a bit. I hate doing that stuff. And I've only got 40 minutes to go. 20 of them for homework ;)

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:14 AM
maybe i should leave you alone for a while. i have a feeeling this is a little distracting. so you finish your homework and we'll talk once you're done.

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Okay. I'll write you another eMail later alright? I PROMISE!

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:19 AM
okay, sounds good. good luck! ;)

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:19 AM
*gives Sketchy a hug!!!* ;)

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:25 AM
awww *feels warm inside*

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Alright. That math homework was fucking stupid, I only got 2 of 5 tasks anyway so it doesn't matter. But I have to go now anyway. I have computer science lessons later so maybe I'll post again then.

Oh and you're just cute! :) *feels warm inside too*

So take care, Sketchy alright? :D
I'll talk to you later.
Do you wanna have another hug? :)

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:35 AM
sure i'd love one. but only if i can hug you first. *gives sixpence a big warm hug*

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Ooooooooh that's so nice. Thank ya *gives Sketch another hug*

But now I really have to go. Unfortunately. 10 minutes and I'm not ready yet. Apart from that it's 11.38pm in california! Have a nice sleep then, Sketchy my friend and sweet dream, alright? Promise! :D

Sketch
11-12-2004, 12:41 AM
ok sweetest dreams to you too! have a great day at school and make it fun. I'll talk to you later. And thanks for the hug. I enjoyed it. :)

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Hey Sketchy!
It's 6.20am in California now. Here's afternoon. I came from school 20 minutes ago and I've enjoyed it today.
Today happened so many funny things. Nothing big but just funny and I like to keep them in mind.
For example our computer classes today. We had to program an animation again. It includes two images, one is a dog the other one's an umbrella and the umbrella moves random(e?)ly over the window. The dog should hunt this umbrella and so he follows it. Kinda funny.
The second project we have to do now (that takes more time because we have 16 images in there and many procedures to program) is a cross-way with four traffic lights (but actually for the programmer that are four traffic lights >red;red-yellow;yellow;green< for each corner of the cross-way) and then we have to program the traffic light control. And there's also a button we have to include....
*if .... = true then begin ..... := ...; else begin .........* Hell yeah. It's all about this if then else thingy.
But it's a lot of fun. Well and in my religion class Jeannine, Andrea and me did that stupid game. I don't know if you know it. You have a sheet of paper and 4 categories called WHO?; WHAT?; WITH WHOM/WHAT?; WHERE?.
The first person starts and writes down a name in the category WHO?. Then he folds the paper so the next person can't see what was written in the category WHO?. Then this person has to write down an action (that means a verb) in the category WHAT? and folds the paper again and gives it to the next so this person only sees the category WITH WHOM/WHAT? and writes down something and then the last one writes down something in the category WHERE?. When everyone has written down one thing in the category he got then you read out the sentence that turns out.
Of course it's mostly shit because you don't know what the others have written before.
For example

WHO: A horny rabbit
WHAT: pees
WITH WHOM/WHAT: with a knife
WHERE: in the sandstorm.

Something like that. Actually nothing fits together. :D But it's kinda funny, because first of all everybody's trying not to write down dirty/sexual words and then it begins with "fucks" or whatever and later you also find your own name in the category WHO. So it's really funny and we played that the whole lesson and we were laughing so hard that I'm amazed our teacher didn't say anything.
When school was out we passed the gateway to the underground garage (it belongs to our school. The teachers can park there) and then my german teacher drove out and nearly had an accident with another car because he came up too fast. We were standing beside his car, he let the other car pass, looked as us and was smiling like "Yeah I know what you're thinking. You think I can't drive a car." And he looked as if he felt embarrassed at that moment. This was the little funny thing of the day, which I'd like to keep in mind. :p
It was funny in school. At least mostly...
I hope you had a great night. Sorry but I have to tell that it's almost over now. It's nearly 7am in California. :D

This is another long post. My apologies for the small not really punchy eMail I've sent to you while I was sitting in my computer classes.

So Sketchy, take care and I hope you get off on the right foot for this brandnew day! :)

'Til then. Sixpence.

Sketch
11-12-2004, 01:19 PM
hey sixpence. i just read your two wonderful emails you sent me and i replied back. i came on down tot he boards to see what was going on but like i said in my emails i cant stick around cause i have some important stuff to do first. i'll try and get it done now tho so i can use the time i have left to talk to you. :) i'm glad to hear you had a fun day. that game sounds fun. kinda like madlibs. have you hear of madlibs. they're great. but anyways, i'll get started now and i'll hopefully get some free time left.

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Alright then. I don't know how long I'll stay here. But if I leave I post another message for you anyways! So I hope you get your work done and don't fail :) *gives you a hug*

Sketch
11-12-2004, 01:47 PM
I wish i could give you a real hug. i bet your great at giving hugs. so warm, so precious, so sweet... :rolleyes:

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Well I hope that we manage it at least once in our lives to give each other a real hug! ;) That's what I'm waiting for. I loooooove hugs!

Sketch
11-12-2004, 01:50 PM
yeah, that sure would be nice! maybe i'll win the lottery and then i'll buy a plane ticket and fly on over to see you. it could happen...

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah it could happen... That would be awesome in any case.

Sketch
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
yeah, it sure would be! but until then i guess we'll just have to give hugs like this. *gives sixpence a hug*

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey you made me smile again! That's not fair :) I'm suffering. *just doesn't let Sketch off*

Sketch
11-12-2004, 02:06 PM
you're suffering from all the smiles? chu craaazy sixie... :p

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Yeah too. But the most time I'm suffering that you're not sitting beside me right now. That sucks. That's drives me crazy. That's what makes me suffer. *WAAAAAAAAH* :( .................................................. .....................:)

Sketch
11-12-2004, 02:10 PM
ohhhhhh, i see...you're right that does suck. *thinks and starts to cry* I want my Sixpence... :(

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
And I want my Sketch. *sits down and pouts*

Sketch
11-12-2004, 02:22 PM
oh sixpence my sweet, what are we going to do... *sighs* well we need to talk about something else i think, i'm getting too sad. so how about those aloka bears... :D

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
No Klaoa bears ;)
Sketchy sweety. I'm trying the whole time to think of something else
but - it - just - doesn't - work. IT DOESN'T WORK.
I'll shut up 'bout that if it helps you but I can't stop thinking bout it anyways.................................
.................................................. .......
So what's about those wombats? That also a dumb name. :)

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Sketch? *cries for her Sketchy*

Sketch
11-12-2004, 02:34 PM
i'm here sixpence. calm down my dear. :) yes, i agree wombat is a dorky name. that just wont do. from now on it shall be called tambow

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:36 PM
*is getting calm now*

Hey you forgot something: What do you normally do when somebody's calling you and you come back? *waits with arms wide open* :D

Sketch
11-12-2004, 02:40 PM
oh sorry, *gives sixpence a big long hug, and a kiss...on the cheek. ;)*

Eccentric Sara
11-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Aw,u two are sweet.......;)

Sixpence.
11-12-2004, 02:54 PM
oh sorry, *gives sixpence a big long hug, and a kiss...on the cheek. ;)*

I feel like I've already fallen asleep and that's just a dream. ;)
Well maybe I'll dream of that. So I just go to bed now. I sent you another eMail.

Sketch
11-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Hey sixpence my dear. Its 1:05am and i think i'm going to bed now. i dont know why but i didnt feel like sleeping tonight. well at least not until now. I'm sorry i missed you. i know as soon as i leave you're probly gonna come walkin' in. so i'll leave this message for you. I hope you had a very nice sleep and your dreams were of gum drop houses on lollypop lane. :) i cant think of anything else to say. umm, have a good day and i'll be up maybe around 10 or so, which would be 7pm for you. i guess thats not too late. anyways, take care and be good. i'll talk to you later you sweet girl you. ;)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:39 AM
YEEAH great! I'm so dumb! Why didn't I get up 30 minutes ago? Then I'd would have seen you. grrr.
Well anyways it's late there in California better you're sleeping. My sleep was very nice I guess I dreamt of many many nice things (I don't remember them but I didn't wake up or something like that so they had to be nice dreams)
My sleep was actually too nice. Too long. Maybe I'm not weird at all. The last week I didn't sleep too much. Only 4-6 hours every night. Then it's logical that I got up so late this morning I guess. :)
Well I hope you have a nice sleep right now (isn't it funny that we always have to talk about the sleeping hours of each other? Those fucking 9 hours time difference...)
Well and I hope you'll pass that portfolio stuff.
Yeah I'm running out of things to say. I have my breakfast now I guess. The sun is shining here in Germany and I bet with you that it's cold outside anyway.

Well you take care, be good and have nice - no: have the nicest dreams - & I'll talk to you later, Sweety!

'Til then. Sixpence.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I just bump this thread for Sketch.

"I'll be waiting"

Sketch
11-13-2004, 11:27 AM
hey sixie, its nice to see you. :)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Hey Sketchy! Have you slept well last night? :)

Sketch
11-13-2004, 11:33 AM
well once i got to sleep yes. i did some rolling over for like an hour before i got to sleep. but finally i fell asleep and then it was good. how's you day been going?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Well alright.
My parents' friends visited us. So now I've got 4 grown-ups sitting downstairs in the living room. That's cool.
Well. I have to say that I was sleeping quite good last night. I've fallen asleep immediately ;)

Sketch
11-13-2004, 11:44 AM
thats good to hear. so did you do anything today?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 11:48 AM
I started off with my metamorphosis. Up to now it's looks pretty good :) But apart from that I was just at home. It's cold outside and you know... I hate the cold.
My friend Milena was searching for stores where can take inventories because she needs money for the next concerts. I have to ask her which concerts come up maybe I'll go with her. Depends on the bands ;)

Sketch
11-13-2004, 11:52 AM
do people in germay who speak german and like the offspring or any bands for that matter know the meanings of the song and sing a long and stuff? the ones that dont know english as well as you.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 11:57 AM
yeah I know a lot of people who know the meanings of the songs. I don't know about the majority but I know people who can't speak english very well but if they really like the band then they translate lyrics to understand them.
I did that my whole life but I'm also pretty good in english. So that was never difficult for me actually.

Sketch
11-13-2004, 11:59 AM
thats cool. i've always wondered about that. hey i need to jump in the shower real quick. i have a lot to do today before 1pm. it wont be long tho so no worries.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Alright honey :D

I just sent you another mail. I'll be waiting here. But I think I listen to Offspring now. They're just the best.

Handshake and a smile gets you on through!

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:16 PM
ok i'm back :)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:17 PM
And now you just feel better right? ;)

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:20 PM
yep, i sure do. showers always hit the spot :)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:21 PM
The same goes for me with taking a bath. :)
Did you see the eMail? It's not as long as the ones I usually do but well... :o

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:23 PM
oh not yet, i'll go read it now.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:25 PM
Alright...

Hey don't pay no mind if you're under 18 you won't be doing any time...

Sorry but I'm just listening to Come Out And Play... :D

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Is this an exclusive club/thread or may anyone talk? :D

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:38 PM
aww, well that was a very very sweet email. thank you. you're just too sweet for me. ;)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Everybody's allowed to post here. The idea of this thread was another one.

Sketch and me became really good friends and we were always posting in "This thread will never end" and because of the time difference of 9 hours we usually can't post at the same time here so we have to leave messages for the other one. And these messages got bigger and bigger (well at least those I've made...) and the other people were annoyed because of that.
After a little quarrel Sketch just had the idea to start a thread especially for our posts so now the others have to accept our posts in THIS thread. :D That's all.
But of course you can also post here if you want to.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:40 PM
aww, well that was a very very sweet email. thank you. you're just too sweet for me. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OF COURSE IT'S THE OTHER WAY 'ROUND!!!!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Hahahahaha.... I wonder how long its gonna take for people to realize I spelled wiping with two P's. Hehehehehe :D

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Now I just noticed it. YOU'VE SPELLED IT WRONG! :p

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OF COURSE IT'S THE OTHER WAY 'ROUND!!!!

NOOO, you're sweeter than me! and more awesome. it just cant be any other way. :)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Yeah I just changed it. But one thank you per person now.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Oh and I've spelt "spelled" wrong *beats her head* 'spelled' Why am I so stupid???? Irregular verbs. english class. Year 6! I should know that! I was 12 years old when I've learned it!!! Hell yeah...

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:46 PM
Sketch! tell me to change wipping into wiping!

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:47 PM
NOOO, you're sweeter than me! and more awesome. it just cant be any other way. :)

Well unfortunately I have to tell you THAT IT IS THE OTHER WAY 'ROUND!

Oh and I can also prove it! You just have to read the last eMail you sent to me! :p
I'm envious that you're going to see The Offspring. *sits down and pouts...*

Sketch
11-13-2004, 12:49 PM
change wipping into wiping you silly guy you

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:51 PM
*is celebrating*

THAT'S MY 1000th POST!!! I'M A BIG MOMMY NOW! LIKE SUBSIDAL!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Thats three.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Next mistake!

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Sketchy???????????

Well I guess I have to celebrate on my own... :(

*waits for Sketch to come back*

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:01 PM
I'll stand by you! If you stand by me. :D

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh and Sketch: I sent you another eMail. :p

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:02 PM
Yeah I'll stand by you. I'll stand by this thread anyway... :)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:04 PM
So what's the weather like there in Germany? Is it as shitty as it is here?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah. It's fucking cold and it's raining sometimes... I hate this weather...
Two days ago we had a little bit snow but it didn't last because it just began to rain again.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:08 PM
We haven't gotten snow here yet bet frost is....um....a-frosting? Yeah it rains alot here too.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow how boring are we? We're talking about weather.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:10 PM
I don't want to act like your teacher or something like that but it's "to get/got/got" so it's "we haven't got" not gotten.
Don't take me too serious I'm just a little bit bored and I noticed it. And I guess you like to be corrected with your mistakes, right? :D

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Wow how boring are we? We're talking about weather.

Yeah... We're two dumbasses.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:12 PM
Don't make me cry. :( I have to put up with teachers all day. Thanks anyway! :D

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:13 PM
sorry sixie, i was getting ready and working on something. i guess i got distracted but i'm back now. *celebrates but wonders what hes celebrating about*

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
About my 1000th post I've done earlier :) Did you see the other eMail? :D

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:15 PM
Hey Sketch where are you from. What is the OC?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Hey Sketch where are you from. What is the OC?

I asked him exactly the same question when I first met him here. I wasn't sure about it. OC=Orange County (California)

Sorry Sketchy that I answered for you... *shuts up*

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Thats what I thought. So Sketch probably sees alot of Offspring shows? Right, Sketch?

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:19 PM
its ok sixie, and i didnt see your new email or 1000 post... :o

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Thats what I thought. So Sketch probably sees alot of Offspring shows? Right, Sketch?
actually no, tomorrow will be the first time i see the offspring. some fan i am aye?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Doesn't matter anyway... :)

So we need a new topic...

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:21 PM
actually no, tomorrow will be the first time i see the offspring. some fan i am aye?

I first saw them this year on 18th March in Cologne. So don't worry 'bout that... Believe me I'm a fan of them though. And I bet with you it's the same 'bout you!!!

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:24 PM
yeah, i just never really had a chance to until now

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:25 PM
I'd like to go there too but what should I do? :) But you tell me how it was okay? Did you read the eMail now? *gets on Sketchy's nerves* :D

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:26 PM
oh i'll let you know, and whoops, not yet. *shreeks and pulls out hair cause he forgot*

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:26 PM
YEah. At least you guys have chances. I'd probably have to go to Germany to go to a show. It would be awesome if they came here, though. Man! I have to get a job and go to Germany the next time they play there.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Yeah do that! They do great shows! :D

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:28 PM
how close are you to germany?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:28 PM
oh i'll let you know, and whoops, not yet. *shreeks and pulls out hair cause he forgot*

Stop that! It's not good for your hair, sweety! ;)

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:30 PM
ok i read it. and sorry but i just have to disagree...:) you are just too cool for school yo.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:31 PM
*laughs out loud*

Liar! :p

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:35 PM
how close are you to germany?
My country borders Poland so I'd have to go through Poland and go to the place the Offspring would be playing. I figure they tend to stay in the western side of Germany. Am I right?

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:36 PM
no its true. why would i lie about you being so totally cool? i wouldnt

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:39 PM
My country borders Poland so I'd have to go through Poland and go to the place the Offspring would be playing. I figure they tend to stay in the western side of Germany. Am I right?

Yeah. I think they're playing also in Hamburg (that's more in the north) and Berlin when they come to Germany. Maybe there are some more places but Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin are always places for bands to go.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:39 PM
no its true. why would i lie about you being so totally cool? i wouldnt

maybe I'm cool. But you're way cooler, Sketchy! Just accept that now :p

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:41 PM
ok ok, we're both equally cool. :)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Wow you guys are really nice to eachother. Anyway see how far I have to travel. And of course theres always Mama and Papa bear telling me that it is unsafe or nonsafe or insafe, or something to do with how not safe it would be for me to travel around Europe by my lonesome.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo. There's something I have to tell you 'bout me: Sometimes I can really be willful.

YOU
ARE
WAY
COOLER
THAN
ME!

That's it, sweetheart! ;)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:45 PM
And of course I'd have to find a place to live. I figure I could sleep on a bench. Then the Polizei or whatever you guys have in Germany will be nice enough to give me a nice warm jail cell to pend the night in.

Sketch
11-13-2004, 01:48 PM
well i'm sorry to hear that man. i wish you the best of luck for the next time they tour out there that you'll be able to see them. but for now i must be going, i have a little shin-dig to go to right now so i cant be late. (my brothers nephews b-day party) so it was nice talking to you both and i will miss you. sixpence you take care ans stay sweet and cool and all that good stuff that you are, and i'll talk to you later my sweetest friend! and Lithuanina Offspring (LO for short) you be good too and stay cool. bye my two friends. and sixpence you're cooler. no thats the end of it, its final, you're cooler. ;)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Wow you guys are really nice to eachother. Anyway see how far I have to travel. And of course theres always Mama and Papa bear telling me that it is unsafe or nonsafe or insafe, or something to do with how not safe it would be for me to travel around Europe by my lonesome.

Yeah my mother's the same. My father doesn't say something like that because he has to travel a lot because of his job. (he works for a concern which produces ventilators for tunnels and wind tunnels for example) and so he has to debate with people all over the world if they order something. He's been to Australia, India, Ukraina etc...

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Alright. *sniff* Have fun Sketchy even though I'll miss you and no you're cooler that's final. And it will be tough for me not to hear from you until sunday. I bet with you I'll send you 10 eMails just because I miss you.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 01:55 PM
My dad gets pissed at me when I wanna travel. My dad is the Embassador of Lithuania in Minsk, Belarus right now. Its good cuase I get to go to Vilnius ever-so often and hang there. But I have to live in this crapass country right now. It is a dictatorship so everyone whos different gets pissed on by the police. My mom is usually more liberal. I have to travel to different places every 3 years. It kinda gets annoying... but you know you have to do it for your family and stuff so I just try and enjoy the ride.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah but it must be hard to live in different places every three years... I'm sorry for you because of the dictatorship. I can't imagine to live in country where is a dictatorship because I never had to live in one. Well up to now...

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah.. Its not like Iraq or anything like that. But there is no freedom of the press. They hate anyone who is different. Every time me and my friends wlk past the presidential palace they get all pissed at us for walking there and shoo us off the land. And there are a crap load of skinheads. Crap load. I used to have long hair and they gave me crap but now that I got me semi-Mohawk thing they have complimented me. So its not that bad.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:11 PM
Germany is way more liberal. Nobody's getting pissed at you. Not everything's good here but here are so many different people and it's just normal that way. I can't imagine Germany without those different kinds of styles and attitudes of some people. As long as they don't hurt other people or destroy something they're all nice and normal people to me. :)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Yeah. Here they all get pissed at you for no good reason.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Its like I walk by with long hair they start fights. I walk by with a green Mohawk they start a fight. I feel like the guy form Kick 'em When He's Down.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:24 PM
It would be great for you if you could manage it to come to a German Offspring Show. You'd have a lot of fun. I can promise you! There are so many cool people. You can just with them even though you don't know them. When I was at the show on 18th March a guy wanted to give me his ribbon which allows you to go in front of the barrier. That was so nice.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:27 PM
If I manage to go to a German show, you will be the first person to know. Hell, we could even try and go to a show together. It would be a great symbolic meeting point. That would be rad.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah right. We could also take Subsidal because she doesn't live too far from me actually ;)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Cool pitch in some money and get Sketch to fly over!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:37 PM
It would be freaking awesome. Man! I should really try and organize this. Just when the tour dates come out. I'll rag my parents to death!! Hehehehehe!

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:40 PM
*laughs* Yeah. But I also have to go and see my best friend Sketch in California. I want to travel to California anyway because it's my dream place to go for a few years now. So if I ever earn my own money I try to manage it to go there.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-13-2004, 02:43 PM
It was cool talking to you, but I have to go to sleep so see you later! Have fun! :D

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah same to you! :)

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 06:47 PM
HELL YEAH! I'm 7 hours and 45 minutes in the internet now. (my ass feels exactly like that... It hurts of sitting) and it's quarter to 3(am)

Well Sketchy. I just thought I leave you another message I hope you have fun right now whereever you are. Just make it fun!
I'm sorry I'm too tired to write a qualitative good post right now.
I'm looking forward to hear from you like I always do - day in, day out.
Well take care, my sweetness I give you another hug and a kiss on your cheek! Be good!

'Til then. Sixpence.

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 06:50 PM
.SKETCHY.SKETCHY.SKETCHY.

*Likes that word*

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 06:50 PM
I like his other name much more... *hehe*

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 06:52 PM
Oh oh, what's his other name?

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm not allowed to tell his real name and I don't want to anyway. ;)

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Aww that's mean :(

Guess I'm just going to have to become Sketch's best friend, too! Muahaha.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 06:56 PM
You're a good friend of both of us. Isn't that good enough? :(

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 06:57 PM
But now you made me want to know his real name really badly :p not fair.

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 06:59 PM
He wants to keep it a secret here. So I just shut up now.
I never meant to make you curious about his name. I'm sorry. ;)

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 07:01 PM
*whispers* Then just email his name to me.

lol

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 07:03 PM
No. He'll always have my back. I won't do anything he doesn't want me to do. So I'm not going to say anything about those things he writes me through eMail. They're personal. Otherwise he would tell it to you here. I'm sorry. :)

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Ahh that's fine, just remember to tell him I want to know and maybe he'll budge :) lol

Sixpence.
11-13-2004, 07:11 PM
I think the first thing he does when he's back in the internet is checking his eMails, then he'll probably send me one and then he comes here and will have a look in exactly THIS thread. So be sure bout that he will see your post before I can tell him ;) But if he doesn't see it I'll tell him.
Alright I go to bed now since it's 3.10am here in Germany. Sooo, take care, be good and have a nice day! (or whatever it is right now at you!) :)

nitropenguin!
11-13-2004, 07:12 PM
K till then Sixpence :) !

It's 9:11pm here by the way.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 10:35 PM
12:34pm here. I should sleep, I'm tired...

Pryncess
11-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Hell yeah. I miss my friends...
And it's 10.33am in CA now. Today is Holiday Havoc and Sketch goes there *grr grr grr*
But have fun, Sketchy! (I don't know how many times I've said that now...)
Anyways I wanted to BUMP this thread. HA.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-14-2004, 12:18 PM
hey. Lucky Sketch is watching the Offspring. Lucky little.......... :mad:

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah he's going to. I don't know if has started yet, it's just 11.19am in CA...
Hi LO by the way! ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:21 PM
Won't the Hovac thing be in the evening?

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:22 PM
That was exactly what I thought too.

Lithuanian Offspring
11-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Well I didn't know that but he still gets to see them.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:28 PM
I really envy him!!

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Yeah definitely.
Grrrr. I'd do anything to be with him right now. Because of 3 reasons:

1. I'd be in CALIFORNIA
2. I could hang out with Sketch
3. I'd see The Offspring.

All good reasons but I guess it won't work though... :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:32 PM
And I can take two of this three reason for me why I want to bee there :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah the first and the third reason, I know... But I have even 3 reasons and I can't go there anyway. GRRRRRR!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:41 PM
I GRRRRRRRR with you :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:45 PM
*GRRRRRRRRRRRs out loud so that Sketch can hear her GRRRRRRRRRRR down there in CA* ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:53 PM
*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's with Sixpence that the chance is higher*

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:57 PM
*her GRRRRRRRRRRRR echoes 1000 of miles over the ocean straight to California into Sketchy's ear! and the song SIN CITY - well hehe... ;) *

Lithuanian Offspring
11-14-2004, 12:57 PM
I wonder how much louder I'd have to grrrrrr for him to hear me?

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:58 PM
*her GRRRRRRRRRRRR echoes 1000 of miles over the ocean straight to California into Sketchy's ear! and the song SIN CITY - well hehe... ;) *

LOLb *shakeshead* I still gotta do homework! :o

Lithuanian Offspring
11-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey Subsidal tell me to change Rainfloorests to Rainforests on my signature. Please. :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Change Rainfloorests to Rainforests in your sig. I don't know what I just said, but do it!

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Change Rainfloorests to Rainforests in your sig. I don't know what I just said, but do it!

Now he has a reason for saying thank you to you in his sig like he does to Neocon58, Sketch an me. ;)

Lithuanian Offspring
11-14-2004, 01:04 PM
HA! Now I have four kills!! Or thankses. Alright I gotta go thank you Subsidal! :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:07 PM
That looks soooo damn cool. :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 01:12 PM
And what does his sig mean?

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:21 PM
*???* ....... :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 01:25 PM
You don't know it too? Fine, okay.. guess then I have to wait till he's back.. :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:30 PM
You don't know it too? Fine, okay.. guess then I have to wait till he's back.. :)

Yeah probably... Vision... WOOOHOOO! I'm going to pray every evening now that it comes true then! ;)

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Hellooo :p

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey Nitropenguin! How are you

@Subsidal
*laughs and still thinks of the VISION* :D

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm great... well not really, still have homework!

What vision are you and Subsidal talking about?

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:48 PM
No way. BIG secret. No one will get to know about it apart from me and Subsidal. *point* :)

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 01:49 PM
How come everyone gets to have secrets with you except me :(

*left out*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 01:54 PM
Super Sixpence. Now you have to make a secret with nitropunkt too!

*visions ladidada, visions so wunderbar* -lol- ich sollte net mehr dichten -lool

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:55 PM
How come everyone gets to have secrets with you except me :(

*left out*

I'll think of a secret with you. BIG PROMISE! :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Super Sixpence. Now you have to make a secret with nitropunkt too!

*visions ladidada, visions so wunderbar* -lol- ich sollte net mehr dichten -lool

You don't need to remind me all the time on our wonderful VISION (*hach*) because I think of it all the time anyway. SIN CITY!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 01:56 PM
You're so nice Sixpence! :D

*swing hips in rhythm* :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:57 PM
You're so nice Sixpence! :D

*swing hips in rhythm* :D

*swings as well and it fits to the rhythm* :D

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll think of a secret with you. BIG PROMISE! :)
Awww, thanks :p

Has anyone gotten the new Green Day CD? I haven't yet, seems like it's their best yet cuz everyone's talking about it.

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Awww, thanks :p

Has anyone gotten the new Green Day CD? I haven't yet, seems like it's their best yet cuz everyone's talking about it.

No I'm saving my money for Offspring's Greatest Hits and the new album. Much better than Green Day in my opinion

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Hell yeah of corse! :D Can't wait to hear the new song... and the Dirty magic remake!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 02:02 PM
I don't like Green Day, so I won't buy their album anyway

nitropenguin!
11-14-2004, 02:04 PM
Mhmm I never really listened to them, just curious about their new CD. People are saying it has a different sound. It better cuz everything I've heard from them in the past all sounds the same.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Well, I guess I just know Basket Case & American Idiot, and for that I'd say it sounds different..

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Hey Sketchy my sweetheart!

It's 2am in California right now and I'm just sitting here in school and do another post for you (I have a free period) and well. I hope the show yesterday was just amazing and I hope you had fun! *smiles*
Well. Anyways... After this free period I have two classes chemestry... :eek: Well I guess I'll get this test back... If I want or not...
I guess you have to encourage me when I know what it is... ;)
But I'm sure that you'll do that, right?
That was just cool: Three other people came here in the room & wanted to print something but they had to ask a teacher for that and then my teacher of chemestry came in to help them and I have to admit that I was and still am listening to Self Esteem through Windows Media Player right now) and he just asked me "Wat is denn hier los" (that means "What's going on in here?" but he was laughing at the same time so it was funny. :))

Well. I don't know when you'll see this and I guess you'll be very tired, Sketchy right?
And I was so 'kind' to sent you a very long eMail on Saturday...
Well I guess I'll wear you out again, don't (or won't ?) I? :D
I'm sorry if I do so. But I hope that you'll also be happy bout those messages and that they put another smile on your face.

So take care, my sweetest sweetest friend and I'll talk to you later.
Maybe when it's evening here in Germany, but I don't know if you have enough time to send me an email or to do posts.

SIN CITY.
'Til then. Sixpence.

STAY SWEET AND CUTE!

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Bumpy Bump Bump.

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 10:34 PM
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMP!

Sketch
11-15-2004, 10:59 PM
wow, sounds like you guys had fun here at the boards. :) greeteings to all my friends here at the boards and a very very very special hello to my sweetest most gorgeous friend sixpence. i'm so very sorry my dear that i didnt email you or post last night(sunday). i know i said i would but when i got hoem, my feet were killing me and i was sooo tired. my ears have never rang so loud either. :o but i'm guessing you're all curious to know how it was and I'd just like to tell you that it was AWESOME! absolutly incredible! one of the best days of my life! and what made it so much better was that i was in the very front. as close as i could possibly be to the offspring. it was so great. it couldnt have been better. :D gee i hope i'm not making any of you jealous. :) anyways, sixpence, my sweet, sexy, hot mamaseeta, i'm gonna email you now. and i hope you're doing great. i missed talking to you but i'm happy now that i'm once again able to be online.

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey Sketchy!
You'll need a lot of time for reading these emails *ahem yeah...*
:o
But it's great to hear that you had fun! I wished for you that it was going to be awesome! :) Good that it turns out like that.
I thought that you'd be tired so don't worry bout that. And I'm also happy you are online again! I missed you really much even though the others were also cool and I posted a lot with them but your posts are dsomething else because you're my best friend. But we all know that.
I guess you'll need 15 more minutes to go through the emails and then you need another 5-10 for replying. ;)
I was busy *hehe*

Sketch
11-15-2004, 11:29 PM
ok, i think i read all i could. i read all your emails but the thread that will never end has too many pages. i cant make it thru them all. :eek: anyways, i'm replying to your emails right now but it may take a while. but how was your weekend? did you do anything special?

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 11:35 PM
ok, i think i read all i could. i read all your emails but the thread that will never end has too many pages. i cant make it thru them all. :eek: anyways, i'm replying to your emails right now but it may take a while. but how was your weekend? did you do anything special?
No on my weekend I didn't do so much I hate sundays anyways and yesterday me and my mother were a little bit shopping. Well not shopping too much but at least I've found a shirt that I always wanted to have and yesterday I finally bought it.
:)
Oh and yesterday I got this chemestry test back. It was exactly what I expected :o And that in chemestry *feels ashamed* A D! In chemestry. Oh my god... but he wasn't angry with me... The next test has gotta be way better than this one. WAAAAAAY better.

Sketch
11-15-2004, 11:39 PM
a D aye? well it could be worse. at leats it wasnt an F. so what was the shirt you've always wanted? what makes it so special? :)

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 11:42 PM
a D aye? well it could be worse. at leats it wasnt an F. so what was the shirt you've always wanted? what makes it so special? :)

Difficult to explain... First of all it's cream-colored, and I don't know how to explain...
If I find the cable for charging the battery of the camera I'll put that shirt on and take a picture and send it to you, alright? :)
I really can't explain. It's just cool.

Sketch
11-15-2004, 11:45 PM
well that sounds like a great plan to me. ;) so are you getting ready for school pretty soon?

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 11:46 PM
well that sounds like a great plan to me. ;) so are you getting ready for school pretty soon?

No because I don't have school today *hehe*
parent conferences. We have always free then. :) *hops around*

Sketch
11-15-2004, 11:54 PM
oh you lucky little sweetness you. so do you guys or should i say ladies, get a break for thanksgiving?

Sixpence.
11-15-2004, 11:57 PM
No we don't get a break for thanksgiving... :( Unfortunately...

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:00 AM
whaaa? is that not a german celebrated holiday? what gives yo?

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:02 AM
Well the Germans know Thanksgiving of course and there are also services but we have school though. But I think it's not celebrated here like you do in the USA.

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:03 AM
well that just sucks. does you family do the thanksgiving thing?

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:05 AM
No. Actually I don't know any families here who do it. Well but we go to the services. I go to the school service then and that's actually all the germans do for it.
In the USA it's more traditional. Germans don't know it in that way.

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:11 AM
hmm, well you're missing out on a lot of scrumptious food. :) so what are these services you speak of?

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Well I guess they are the only thing about thanksgiving that are nearly the same as in the USA.
Of course it's a service with the same things as usual too but the decoration is traditional for thanksgiving with all those things the farmers reaped (well germany has not much farmers and not here where I live but straw, hay and vegetables like corn are symbols for that) the chants are chants for thanksgiving, there only sung in the services for thanksgiving and that makes it special. It's different of the usual services because the atmosphere is just gorgeous and you feel warm inside. I love it.
It's the same with the services for the advent season. I'm looking forward to them! :)

oh and by the way... I sent you another email... :)

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:26 AM
they sound pretty cool. is it religious in any way? oh and i'll read your email right now. ;)

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Do you mean thanksgiving to be religious?
Well for me it is just through these services, I love them.
I don't know about the majority though...

But because of the turkey for thanksgiving. I'm sure that my mother or my sister want to do that too anytime. Both can cook so great and I can't wait for Christmas! *yam yam*
Roast goose with red cabbage and dumblings.
Oh can't wait for that :p

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:33 AM
i was wondering if the services for thanksgiving were religious. and you eat roast goose? is goose good? does it taste like chicken? :confused:

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:37 AM
yeah of course the services are religious. My school is catholic (me too by the way... I didn't told you, right? :))

Well and goose tastes fantastic. Not exactly like chicken. Waaaaaaay better.
In Germany a lot of people eat goose on Christmas. Seems to be a tradition in Germany that you don't know :)

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM
ok cool, i didnt know you were catholic. well if goose tastes better than chicken, i'd love to try it sometime. i just dont know if i could eat an animal that's not stupid or meant to be eaten. know what i mean? i dont know, i;d probably try it.

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:42 AM
yeah I know what you mean.
Goose is the only animal apart from the "stupid" ones I can eat.

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:44 AM
i've had deer. so i'm kind of going back on what i just said. :o but deer was good it taste like beef. have you had deer before?

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:48 AM
yeah. But I don't eat it every year... That's why I said about the goose is the only animal I eat apart from the 'usual' ones. (my expressions getting worse... :) )
Oh and I had canard before. Tastes good as well. :o

Sketch
11-16-2004, 12:54 AM
whats canard? i've never heard of that

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Well alright, this online dictionary seems to suck... Anyway. It's duck. Duck you can eat. :)

Sketch
11-16-2004, 01:00 AM
duck aye? hmm, i dont know about that. ducks are just too cute. :rolleyes:
but i'm sorry to say this but i should get going. i'm tired and i gotta get up early tomorrow. i wrote you an email explaining so i dont wanna spoil it. ;) but until tomorrow, you have a great day my sweetheart and i'll talk to you later. I can't wait. *gives you a big big hug and many kisses* :)

Sixpence.
11-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Alrighty. Of course you should sleep then. Have nice dreams and a good start in the next day! I give you also a hug and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany kisses!
I'll talk to you later, Sweety and take care, yeah?