PDA

View Full Version : phases

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 08:39 PM
these forums go through phases. sometimes there will be a good stretch where most of the topics are interesting and/or funny. but lately, most of the new threads are lame/spam. its really tiresome. it used to be that i could spend hours on here and not get bored. now its reversed. i think having mods might have something to do with that. there is a lot less of the "i'm superior" crap that oh so often leads to anger... and in many cases laughter... which keep this place interesting. ah well... maybe it will pick back up

just sayin

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 08:40 PM
How do mods make this board boring? They haven't even been mods for a whole day yet.

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 08:49 PM
naw... what i'm sayin is that there aren't so many assholic/stupid/funny remarks as there were before... even in just the one day that there has been mods...now it already has cut down on the spam threads, which is an excellent thing... but eros, wishomie and duracell's stupidity and the remarks that result from mainly TUNB, JhonnyNemesis, and Sin Studly will be missed... at least for me...

i think it'll take a while for worthwhile topics to return and i know they will... its just going to be a bit dull for a while, while people adjust to not spending foever and a half arguing and insulting others