PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Kill Me...

Drummerguy123
06-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Okay, yesterday, I was at my local record store and I saw The Offsprings Greatest Hits ( insert angels flying around). It looked like a sign from heaven because it was the first time I saw it in any stores. So on the way home, I listened to it all the way through about to and a half times and when I get home, I went through the entire dvd portion. I thought, "This is the greatest day of my life!" Then I tried ejecting the disk. (Delete angels and insert a cackling devil). NOTHING HAPPENED! Pannicking, I turned the dvd player off and turned it back on again. I pressed the eject button and... NOTHING HAPPENED! I tried for hours to get the stupid thing out and the stupid dick thingy was stuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom said it did this to her before and she just turned it off and let it rest for a while. Relieved, I went to bed. So in the morning, I got up and ran to the dvd player and tried ejecting the disk. I heard things moving around in there, but no disk came out. I was trying to pull the thing out manually, but that didn't work, so I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in again. When I tried turning it on, the power light would turn on and something in there would click on, but then it just turned itself back off, the it turned itself back on, clicking, and shutting off. It did this for a few hours, by then I had already curled into a corner sucking my thumb,and I finally decided to turn it off and pray to Buddha that my Dad filled out the warranty card. Of course, as I was looking for the troubleshooting guide, I found a blank warranty card for my dvd player. At that point, I was curled up in a corner sucking my thumb again. So long story short, I don't have GH anymore. :(

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 09:51 PM
So long story short, I don't have GH anymore. :(
...or a DVD player. I really feel sorry for you.

Drummerguy123
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't care about the dvd player, even though it did cost $200, I just want my GH! :(