PDA

View Full Version : When do the Dropkick Murphys go on?

Dead Cheerleader
06-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Early? Late? Before/after the Offspring?

Mike_911
07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
everyday it is different. the 3 shows i was at dropkick always went on an hour before or an hour after offspring.

original_prankster
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Someone please tell me DKM's setlist! I know that over here, they are gonna be one of the last bands to perform at North Stage, which is where I'll be staying the whole time most likely.

Dead Cheerleader
07-02-2005, 10:34 PM
everyday it is different. the 3 shows i was at dropkick always went on an hour before or an hour after offspring.

Oh okay that helps a lot ;) I assume they will be before the Offspring here in So Cal since the Offspring are so popular here.

Manic subsidal
07-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh okay that helps a lot ;) I assume they will be before the Offspring here in So Cal since the Offspring are so popular here.

hey you're going to warped tour tomorrow at seaside park right? I'm also going but I don't want to bring my digital camera. Could you take some pictures of the offspring playing and post them at the warped tour photo thread (or anyone else that is going). I really want to have some pictures of them playing tomorrow. Do they sell those cheap cameras at the actual warped tour? Maybe I'll try to buy one there..

Dead Cheerleader
07-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Is that the name of the venue in Ventura? Cool! Yeah I'm going tomorrow. I will definitely try to take pics and post them as well. Do they allow cameras there or do I have to smuggle it? It should be fun!

Manic subsidal
07-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Is that the name of the venue in Ventura? Cool! Yeah I'm going tomorrow. I will definitely try to take pics and post them as well. Do they allow cameras there or do I have to smuggle it? It should be fun!

I've never gone before so I have no idea. You could call the venue and ask, but yeah... you're probably already at seaside park right now waiting for the gates to open ha. Oh well, I'm leaving at 9:45 so I have some time to get all my crap together.

Jhonny
07-03-2005, 09:41 AM
interesting.