PDA

View Full Version : My favorite offspring song.

goneawaysocomeoutandplay
06-30-2005, 11:11 PM
I hope you guys don't tear me up on this. I love Gone Away, Bad Habit, and really any Offspring song. But one of my favorites is actually Special Delivery off of Conspiracy of One. I love that song!!! O man it kicks ass. I want to know what people think of Special Delivery and what ur favorite songs are too.

barangatang
06-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I hope you guys don't tear me up on this. I love Gone Away, Bad Habit, and really any Offspring song. But one of my favorites is actually Special Delivery off of Conspiracy of One. I love that song!!! O man it kicks ass. I want to know what people think of Special Delivery and what ur favorite songs are too.

i also think special delivery is great song(the rest of that album was shit though) but my all-time fav. is bad habit

Amazed
07-01-2005, 03:34 AM
I think Special Delivery is a great song =D It was my favourite for a while. Right now I think my favourite songs are Not the one and Amazed. But I always change my mind after a couple of weeks. :p

scream
07-01-2005, 03:39 AM
for the longest time i thought it went "youre gonna fuck with me" when it actually went "youre gonna fall for me". i agree, tho, awesome song that never got the love it deserved.

Ceejio21
07-01-2005, 04:26 AM
Baranatang...

Fair point about Conspiracy of One being a poor album

But "Dammit, I Changed Again" is an awesome song

Ceejio21
07-01-2005, 04:29 AM
I find I tend to go through phases of listening to certain songs but I'm pretty sure I can draw up a shortlist of all the songs I consider to be my favourite:

The Noose
Dammit I Changed Again
Race Against Myself
Get It Right
All I Want
Have You Ever?
Dirty Magic
Smash

Holger estonia
07-01-2005, 07:24 AM
(cant get my head)around you or all i want

Dexter_H
07-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Special Delivery is one of those really heavy songs on CO1, and I like it. Not as much as the punk rock songs, but way more than the pop songs.

its one fine day
07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
all of those songs are awesome, but my favourite HAS to be bad habit. I disagree with conspiracy of one being poor, though they have recorded better albums, such as smash.

asgoodasdead75
07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Conspiracy was awesome I thought, especially Come Out Swinging and Vultures. It's probably not as good as some of their other albums...but its way better than Splinter. My favorite Offspring songs are Dirty Magic, Defy You, Cool To Hate, and Spare Me The Details (only good song on Splinter)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-01-2005, 01:51 PM
The Kids Arent Alright is my all time favorite

St. Jimmy
07-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Mine is "Pretty fly(for a white guy)"

ashtray_girl_1
07-01-2005, 03:42 PM
co1 is an okay album, but surely not my favourite.sd is a great song-i'm listening to it right now!my favourites are dirty magic, tkaa, the noose, cgmhay, gone away