PDA

View Full Version : Sick... Totally sick.

China Boy
07-01-2005, 06:19 AM
arrghh...........

barangatang
07-01-2005, 06:42 AM
did the kids actually get raped?

JoY
07-01-2005, 07:07 AM
ew, sex is lyke, SOOooO nausiating.

China Boy
07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Seriously, It's not fake.

arak0r
07-01-2005, 08:57 AM
as fake as it sounds id say it is pretty fucked. but im not surprised either. lord knows society is being raised so kids can be whores younger and younger. i frankly find that disgusting :p

Nina
07-01-2005, 09:01 AM
lord knows society is being raised so kids can be whores younger and younger. i frankly find that disgusting :p

i agree. its not the sex-at-14 itself that is bothering me but moreso the fact that about 95% of 14 year olds are not responsible enough and simply shouldnt be doing it if they dont really get the consequences yet.

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Wait, it's the age of the girls that surprised you?

You need to get out more, arakor. Thirteen year olds are ripe for the pluckin.

RXP
07-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Good on 'em.

livingdeadgirl
07-01-2005, 09:04 AM
peado.......

St. Jimmy
07-01-2005, 09:05 AM
That's fucked up, or fake.

China Boy
07-01-2005, 09:14 AM
That's fucked up, or fake.
Fucked up then
:D

BTW....

THIS IS MY 200th POST!!!

YAAAAAAAAAY

arak0r
07-01-2005, 09:17 AM
peado.......

goddamn those peas!

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I don't serve my peas with butter ;)

calichix
07-01-2005, 10:50 AM
get with the times, chunk. why, I boned down with a 12 year old last night. she was real good till she woke up.

0r4ng3
07-01-2005, 10:52 AM
get with the times, chunk. why, I boned down with a 12 year old last night. she was real good till she woke up.
There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

Sin Studly
07-02-2005, 03:24 AM
The only thing wrong with that sentence is that calichix has been cheating on me. Cali, you told me I was your only piece of springchicken????

*sobs*

livingdeadgirl
07-02-2005, 03:27 AM
oh.....my.....god......

_ߥ_vil_
07-02-2005, 03:32 AM
The only thing wrong with that sentence is that calichix has been cheating on me. Cali, you told me I was your only piece of springchicken????

*sobs*

That made me laugh.

As for the situation, I have respect for the *keeping my virginity bit* and for the lasses...not suprised really, it happens all the time.

Candesha_QOTN
07-02-2005, 09:29 AM

What was she, a dog? I'm being serious here i mean are u into the whole fucking animals thing cos a 12 year old dog is more believable then a person.

calichix
07-08-2005, 12:03 AM
different strokes for different folks, dude. don't hate the player hate the game.

sin studly, you'd better get a speeding ticket cause you've got F I N E written all over you.

Zack
07-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Well thats life for ya'

ThrashedThrasher
07-08-2005, 12:27 AM
i agree. its not the sex-at-14 itself that is bothering me but moreso the fact that about 95% of 14 year olds are not responsible enough and simply shouldnt be doing it if they dont really get the consequences yet.

Great example of that would be my friend Michelle. She lost her virginity to her ex who used her for sex for about 2 months, got tired of her and threw her out. Now she's paranoid as fuck because there's the very big possibility that she's either pregnant or has some god forsaken disease that she's contracted from him.

I have no room to speak, I lost my virginity 3 or so months before she did to a guy I was no longer dating who is a freshman in college who basically disappeared for awhile after that and so on a so forth. I know exactly what can happen if something goes wrong (hah look at my mother, she had me I was an accident), hell look at the guy I lost my virginity to. He had a kid when he was 15 (he's 18 now). I also have no room to speak because I've been with 3 people, but with people I knew wouldn't just up and leave me if something happened. The dude I'm with now... eh we won't go into details, but he's a sophomore in college and if I ended up pregnant...his parents would kill him, but I doubt he'd leave me. I don't know, I don't see myself as being stupid I know the outcomes of my actions which is why I try to stay away from it as much as possible, but...yeah

RXP
07-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Great example of that would be my friend Michelle. She lost her virginity to her ex who used her for sex for about 2 months, got tired of her and threw her out. Now she's paranoid as fuck because there's the very big possibility that she's either pregnant or has some god forsaken disease that she's contracted from him.

The thing is, that evokes no sympathy from me. Serves her right. Girls who get used for sex are usually too upthemselves anyway.

ThrashedThrasher
07-08-2005, 12:32 AM
The thing is, that evokes no sympathy from me. Serves her right. Girls who get used for sex are usually too upthemselves anyway.

See, I talked about Michelle with my other friend Caysi and we both said we wouldn't feel bad for her if she got something because it's not our faults it's hers. She knew better than to start shit like that, or she was just too fucking stoned half the time to realize it.

RXP
07-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Exactly.

And dude you shoudlnt' be getting laid by fuckin college guys. Just go after someone your own age who'll actually stick by you. Obviously if you get pregnant it's your own fault and don't expect a guy to stick by you. but I'm talking relationship wise. Just find someone nice. There's plenty of guys out there if you just give them 1/2 a chance.

ThrashedThrasher
07-08-2005, 12:47 AM
I can't stand people my age and they usually can't stand me. I don't like being with people that can't understand a word I'm saying. I tried being with a few guys my age, i.e. my ex who is 16. It didn't work. I'm picky as fuck when it comes to the people I date, most 14 year old guys want to lose their virginity and then leave, and considering most of the people in my area know I'm not a virgin that brings plenty of idiots to me that sit there and beg for me to have sex with them. Fuck that, to be honest I'd kill to be with the guy I lost it to myself but he's not the same as he was before so my chances of being with him again are very slim.

Just a Girl
07-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Obviously if you get pregnant it's your own fault and don't expect a guy to stick by you.

i can't decide whether you mean 'don't expect him to stick by you because he's probably a scumbag and will leave at the first opportunity', or 'don't expect him to stand by you because men shouldn't have to deal with 'mistake' babies'. if it's the first one, i agree. if it's the second, you are so wrong.

St. Jimmy
07-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Who revived this thread?!?!

shadowind
07-08-2005, 12:25 PM
alot of KIDS lose their virginity, 14, 13, 15 year olds, its just plain stupid
kids cost alot of money if you don't kill it by an abortion or give it up by adoption you can say bye to your dreams that require large finacial funds( most likly) then theirs the way people look at you and want from you after it
then theres s.t.d.s and the idiot you did it with might leave you after hes/shes bored with you

FFX-ME
07-08-2005, 12:26 PM
i agree with you, but if they beleive their love is true and not just lust i feal its fine if they use protection

shadowind
07-08-2005, 12:50 PM
yea
but how many 13-15 year olds date the same person for longer then 2 mounths surly if it was true love they would date longer then that

Duracell
07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I was at this Christian camp where you may go to when you are 14. Then in the middle of the night a girl came into my room and told me to wake up another guy. I tried, but failed because he was wearing ear plugs. Then she became all wild, so she finally woke him up. She wanted us to go out in the middle of the night. I didn't really know why. We didn't want to go out, because our teacher didn't want us too, and we were all tired and stuff. Then she started screaming "Come on, you fucking chicken!". She got all angry. Then she screamed "Chicken! Come out. Alex has made us wet". Now I knew what it was all about. They were horny. Now the guys didn't bother to argue and they went out. I didn't because I want to keep my virginity. When they came back they seemed quite tired and kept talking "He showed her..." and so on.

Isn't that sick that 13-14 year olds are like that?
It's sick too that this Alex guy was much older than them.
Were did you go to masturbate while you were at this camp?

ThrashedThrasher
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Your a 14 year old fucking college guys? And you think he cares? You might be a bit naive there.

I know the freshman in college cares, he didn't leave his daughter when she was born now did he? My current boyfriend is slightly questionable, but he's not a stupid asshole that would abandon someone in a time of need whether it were pregnancy or not.

And for whoever said the thing about how many 13-15 year olds date the same person for more than 2 months...I was with the freshman in college for a year or so, it would've lasted longer but some problems appeared with him, because I was with him so long I trusted him therefore I had sex with him.