PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Stuff...(Make fun of my teeny rant)

ThrashedThrasher
07-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Alright so every fucking weekend as soon as I get out of school every fucking year we go camping at the same goddamned place. I don't want to go this weekend since it is 4th of July weekend and I was planning on making some...homemade devices that go BOOM!!!! So on Monday I brought this up to my mother and she said she'd think about it. She finally gave in, but she said I'd have to go to my Grandma's. OH MY FUCKING GOD! I've been at my Grandma's all fucking week! I don't need to spend more time then I already have there.

This morning I wake up to the fucking phone ringing (8:30) and it's my buddy Ryan. He's all bitching at me "It's noon wake up god damnit!!!" He's in Maryland so he's some hours ahead of me. Anyways to get to my point I asked him how long he would be in Maryland and he said 9 weeks so I asked then what and he said he HOPES he gets sent to Fort Lewis (because then he'd be close to me and stuff) , but he also said he's more likely to get sent to Iraq...That obviously brought me crashing down really fast and hard. My biggest fear lately has been that he'll get sent over there (this guy is my hero, he's just...I don't know, words can't describe how much I love him).

So, after I get off the phone with him I cry my brains out and my mom walks in and she asked me what was wrong and so I told her and blah blah blah. So I asked her again if I could stay home this weekend since I feel like shit. This sadly, is what she said :

7/1/2005 10:41:00 AM Lonnie ::: I know. I'm sorry about Ryan. But that's all the more reason I don't think you should be by yourself.

What the hell? Considering the fact that she DOESN'T know about my last suicide attempt and the planning of another, why the fuck would she say something so stupid. That really pissed me off, how can she possibly think I could hurt myself over Ryan when he's the reason I'm still here? And then to top it all off, I'm even more upset because Ryan just now decided to tell me what the Spanish words meant in his last letter, which was "I'm In Hell Without You..."

Anyways that's all I had to say, my parents are fucking lame...

St. Jimmy
07-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Longgggggggggggg. I will read it later.

Endymion
07-01-2005, 12:22 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/listenlinkinpark.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-01-2005, 12:23 PM
^ What he said.

ThrashedThrasher
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
^ What he said.

Actually, I'm going to go listen to Mayhem. Mhm fuckers...

Hah! you look like Smudge!!!

Faded Soul
07-02-2005, 03:17 AM
well considering how your mom thinks you might comit suicide, she thinks you should be watched. make a compromise with her. I dunno, maybe if you stay with your grandmother, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be with her 24/7. Or how about asking to stay with one of your friends? bah I dunno. I've never had to deal with this considering when I was your age, my parents never did anything without my brother and I.

bah. I can't spell tonight.