PDA

View Full Version : I'll admit it...

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Heh, I'm addicted to this board and to the Internet. I openly admit it.

I just want Tizz to openly admit she's addicted to shopping. ;)

Alright then:

I'm addicted to shopping!!!!!! I love to shop!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-01-2005, 11:48 AM
That's all I ask. ;)

Nina
07-01-2005, 11:48 AM
we're both shopaholics.
and sometimes i'm proud.
we should shop together dammit :[ we've said that so often already...and you arent even so far away from me.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Yes! We should shop together!!!

And we're not far from each other indeed!!! The problem is that it does take long to get from you to me, or the other way around! =/ But daaamn, I wanna shop with you!!

There's nothing wrong with being a shopaholic!

I bought great stuff yesterday :D:D:D

(Happy now, Dave?)

Nina
07-01-2005, 11:53 AM
post pics on your LJ. i bought stuff too and updated my LJ :O

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I'll take pics tomorrow and post them, k? I was gonna do it today, but I was studying first, and now I have a really bad headache =/

Vicky
07-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Shopaholics unite!

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Shopping is good!!!

And I never buy ridicoulouslu (sp?) expensive stuff, and I'm never broke! So...no problem here. I just spend my money on clothes instead of cigarettes. Because I'm smart.

Nina
07-01-2005, 12:06 PM
i'm cheap so i buy cheap clothes and enjoy them until they are not wearable anymore the following year. that makes me have new clothes every year in a cheap way and wont make my closet explode!

Vicky
07-01-2005, 12:06 PM
It does all add up though ;)

Nina
07-01-2005, 12:07 PM
noooo!
two 15 pairs of shoes a year is better than one 60 pair. :P

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-01-2005, 12:08 PM
noooo!
two 15 pairs of shoes a year is better than one 60 pair. :P

Especially since two 15 Euro pairs of shoes add up to 30 Euros. ;)

Vicky
07-01-2005, 12:08 PM
haha, that was meant for tizz, but nevermind :p
I bought too many pairs of shoes the past year, I think 200 of shoes, if not more :s this scares me, since I only wear 2 pairs!

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:10 PM
It does all add up though ;)

It does, but still, I'm never broke, and I know I spend more now than I'll be able to when I move out, but I make sure I don't spend more than I can afford. And I save loads too. I don't get myself in trouble. Never have.

Nina
07-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Especially since two 15 Euro pairs of shoes add up to 30 Euros.

i just didnt want to make it sound so obvious :D

but really, i spend much less on shoes actually. i bought two pairs yesterday, for 2.50 and 5. now if THAT is not a great deal i dunno anymore.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Especially since two 15 Euro pairs of shoes add up to 30 Euros. ;)

Hehe :p That's good thinking indeed!

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:12 PM
i just didnt want to make it sound so obvious :D

but really, i spend much less on shoes actually. i bought two pairs yesterday, for 2.50 and 5. now if THAT is not a great deal i dunno anymore.

It iiiiissssssssssssssssssssss!! Where did you find such cheap shoes? :o

Nina
07-01-2005, 12:15 PM
umm...a cheap store and new yorker.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/flats3.jpg

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Hehe, I just commented on them in in your LJ :p

Mota Boy
07-01-2005, 12:22 PM
This thread reminds me of how long it's been since I've had really spicy Thai food (four days).

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 12:23 PM
This thread reminds me of how long it's been since I've had really spicy Thai food (four days).

get some, give in to your addiction!

(how can you stand spicy food btw? even a tiny bit of...spiceyness makes me feel like my mouth is on fire!)

Mota Boy
07-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I can't get any... I've returned to the rural South. And I was raised on a type of spicy food (cajun), so although curry was a different type of spicy it wasn't completely foreign. And, like poison, you can also develop a tolerance.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Oooh...you can't get it there? Looks like you'll have to leanr too cook then.

arak0r
07-01-2005, 01:06 PM
i'll admit that i have eccentric music tastes. dj brisk owns. oh and if music had a hole, id fuck it.

oh and the thread i just made is highly amusing, though extremely ... mean ;)

the_GoDdEsS
07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
You can bash me for this. =P

Shopping can frustrate me to no end when I can't find anything I like. I'm terribly impatient and get irritated when my friend spends 15 minutes comparing two cremes in a cosmetics shop that are basically the same. I usually don't like 95% of the things I see and can't imagine wearing it. I'm terrible like that. I usually stay outside of the shops with guys when girls go in. Hehehe. The only time shopping is really enjoyable is when I have lotsa money and when I go shopping alone and find something I really like. And when I'm actually in the right mood.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Ah yessss, shopping with people who have a different taste does suck. I prefer shopping on my own, or with someone who has the exact same taste (unless you end up wanting to buy the same things then, when you live near each other)...a lot of people don't understand, but I really LOVE to shop alone...

the_GoDdEsS
07-01-2005, 01:29 PM
a lot of people don't understand, but I really LOVE to shop alone...

Yup! It's much more fun like that. =)

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes :) You don't have to go in any shops you don't like, you can spend as much time looking at the things you like as you want, without thinking "hmm, someone is waiting for me, I'd better hurry" and you can think about whatever you wanna think about, get lost in yourself and your...uhh...shopping.

Inshane
07-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I don't get it, I dislike shopping to no end. My bf is better in shopping and matching clothes than I am, I guess that says a lot (no hes far from metrosexual). But what I found out is that when you wear black, it always matches! omgzyay. I dont always were black though, so there are days that my clothes dont go well together , oh sue me.

Izie
07-01-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm with Tizz on this one. Shopaholics, unite!

My name is Iza, and I'm a shopaholic.

Clothes shopping is difficult for me, because I don't like many things, but make up? You can't get me out of make up stores. Or bookstores. Rarrrr.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 04:18 PM
I'm the opposite. I hate shopping for shoes and clothes, because i'm very picky and i have to find something cheap, comfortable and nice. When I buy shoes, I usually end up going to the mall, because it's hard to find cheap shoes when I have flat feet. Also, I only wear skateboard shoes and flip flops, unless it's formal. The only things I like shopping for are shirts, once in a while, belts, mostly useless cheap stuff and music.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm with Tizz on this one. Shopaholics, unite!

My name is Iza, and I'm a shopaholic.

Clothes shopping is difficult for me, because I don't like many things, but make up? You can't get me out of make up stores. Or bookstores. Rarrrr.

I don't like many things either, but I still manage to always find the special thingies I like, or that I can combine with stuff I have (or made) so it turns into...me :)

Sometime ago I saw this great bag in Amsterdam, but I didn't buy it, didn't even enter the shop, as I bought a few too many bags lately, and I was with a friend, who'd just tlel me I bought too many (hehe), but I was there again on thursday, and when I went in I found they were only 1,-!!!!!! WTF? So I was like: "are those bags really 1,-?" Hahaha =) They were though!

Homer
07-02-2005, 12:05 AM
The only time I shop is when it's for my drums, or if it's for a CD. I don;t shop that often, so, yay.

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't get it, I dislike shopping to no end. My bf is better in shopping and matching clothes than I am, I guess that says a lot (no hes far from metrosexual). But what I found out is that when you wear black, it always matches! omgzyay. I dont always were black though, so there are days that my clothes dont go well together , oh sue me.

Black is good! Black with a colour (preferably pink ;)) is even better though! I can't match either, I always match black with a colour, that's the only colour combination I like, black with a colour.

killer_queen
07-02-2005, 01:08 AM
I love shopping. In fact I hate trying clothes and talking to stupid shop assistants. I like buying stuffs. It doesn't matter what it is. I just feel myself great when I come home with a lot of bags with new stuffs in them.

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 01:17 AM
I love shopping. In fact I hate trying clothes and talking to stupid shop assistants. I like buying stuffs. It doesn't matter what it is. I just feel myself great when I come home with a lot of bags with new stuffs in them.

God, me too...but that's kind of bad, isn't it?

killer_queen
07-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Yes, it's bad. When you don't have money it is worse. But if I have mom with me for paying there's no problem.

notoriousdoc
07-02-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm addicted to shopping too :o

Only cheap clothes, magazines, books and games, I don't have enough money to buy CDs all the time so downloading for me there

Skip91
07-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Shopping can be really crappy.
But The Thrill of getting a new t-shirt or a cd and a rolling stone magazine makes me appreciate it.

0r4ng3
07-02-2005, 06:54 AM
I don't shop much, but I've been dragged to the mall 5 times in the past 2 weeks. Each time all I bought was one CD.

JoY
07-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I think that if we'll meet, you'll all see I'm a bit of a shopaholic, too. especially since all the clothes I've got stocked here in Amsterdam is like.. half of the clothes I own. not to mention stupid, silly accessories. I only hardly ever shop these days, because my financial condition won't allow it. & even THEN I buy stupid, useless, silly crap.

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Hehe, I can't wait to see all your crap!!!

I have this huuuuge wardrobe myself, I got it when my sister moved out, I used to have a tiny one, and a bit of the huge one, but then when she moved out, I got ALL of the big one...and I need it too!! I think when I move out to a tiny place I'm gonna have a bit of a problem :$

Nina
07-02-2005, 09:33 AM
i REALLY dislike black on me. it looks terrible...too boring and blah, i am really pale so it makes me look even paler.
i just dont like black at all. fmjeknfjkdnmf

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 09:51 AM
I think how a colour looks on you is really important on why people like a colour...black & pink both look good on me, so I like them, light colours look bad on me, so I don't like them.

killer_queen
07-02-2005, 11:27 AM
I think how a colour looks on you is really important on why people like a colour...black & pink both look good on me, so I like them, light colours look bad on me, so I don't like them.
Agreed. I always consider myself lucky because of having a light skin color. Black, pink and red are my fave colors and look good on me.

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Agreed. I always consider myself lucky because of having a light skin color. Black, pink and red are my fave colors and look good on me.

Same here :D

killer_queen
07-02-2005, 11:34 AM
In fact I love buying stuffs but shopping has always been a problem for me if I'm buying a certain thing. Because there's always a model in my mind and I look for it. And usually I don't find it come home without full bags.

Tizzalicious
07-02-2005, 11:52 AM
I have the same problem...it's better to shop when you don't need//want anything :p

St. Jimmy
07-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Shopping is boring....so....boring.