PDA

View Full Version : about dual disc GH

low_income
07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
wasn't supposed the dual disc be released in Europe? here in portugal only the regular GH album was released, but i don't want it, i fucking want the dual disc. can anyone elucidate me about this subject??

HeadAroundU
07-01-2005, 12:23 PM
at first SEARCH BUTTON!!
for europe it is (CD+DVD) version

Chainsaw
07-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I haven't checked my local cd stores yet but in Hungary(i had a vacation there) there was only the regular version. I won't buy it unless i get the dvd.

low_income
07-01-2005, 12:34 PM
yeah, i am waiting for the cd+dvd version, but it's limited and if it's sold out i will be one pissed man (sorry the bad english)

Frodo_10125
07-01-2005, 12:42 PM
So the site never said that there was 2 different versions, and to tell you the truth Id only buy this cd if it had the dvd as well cause these hits are just the songs that got popular and all the little g-unit fags liked, plus i have all the cds so itd be pointless. but I did anyways and found out that i didnt get the effing dvd. that made me mad... it would have been sweet if dextar would have said that there was 2 different ones.

Frodo_10125
07-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Yes it did.

There are 3 different ones (if you don't include the different tracklists)....

-Dual Disc in North America
-Normal version available everywhere (different tracklist depending on region)
-CD+DVD in Europe and Japan where the Dual Disc format isn't out yet (and maybe some other regions).

Dual Disc you can recognize by the big Dual Disc logo on it!
Normal version and cd+dvd look the same, you can notice the difference by looking at the sticker on the case or looking at the price ; ).

I pretty much got all my info from the news ((06/21/05) Greeting From Dexter) In it he made it sound like EVERY copy was dual disk.

Kitten
07-02-2005, 10:37 AM
I pretty much got all my info from the news ((06/21/05) Greeting From Dexter) In it he made it sound like EVERY copy was dual disk.

I'm sure it would be if Dual Disc was recognised as a viable format in every region. Sadly, not every country has jumped on the dualdisc band wagon yet, and thus will have to wait.

Frodo_10125
07-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm sure it would be if Dual Disc was recognised as a viable format in every region. Sadly, not every country has jumped on the dualdisc band wagon yet, and thus will have to wait.

Oh I see, oh well now I have both lol.