PDA

View Full Version : Hotdog Eating?

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
On ESPN, I saw a hot dog eating contest. The announcer said a little lady was gonna beat a guy's record of 50 hot dogs and there were hundreds of people standing on street corners watching.When I heard 50 hotdogs, I changed the channel. Those guys should do a real sport. What the hell is wrong with these people?

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
If that insult was for me, your mother eats shit. If it was for the hot dogs guys, you're right.

Trip Boy
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
They should be having a dick eating contest.

Why? Would you be first in line to show your talents?

Mota Boy
07-01-2005, 07:10 PM
The Guiness' Book of World Records discontinued eating-related records in the early nineties because it considered them too dangerous. Just this year a woman in Japan died in some sort of bread-eating contest. However, that hasn't stopped Competitive Eating from attempting to pass itself off as a legitimate sport, it's "Superbowl" being the hotdog eating contest held on July 4th at Coney Island. Ironically enough, the sports champions are usually very thin individuals, supposedly because heavier contestants are restricted by a "belt of fat" that prevents their stomachs from expanding to maximum capacity.

As for "do another sport", eating a shitload of food relies much more on a specific skill than raw atheletic ability, what other sport would they do? And if you had a random-ass skill that could allow you, with little personal effort, to make money, travel the world and become a C-list celebrity, why the hell [i]wouldn't you do it? What sort of sweet-ass life do you have that would deter you from that? Now, the people that actually follow this sport, however...

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 07:12 PM
What the hell is wrong with these people?

Were they American? :rolleyes:

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM

I knew that was coming.

Oh and, you're being pathetic. We know you don't like Americans.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Were they American? :rolleyes:Yes.

Sorry about this picture, but these are the dipshits.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/hotdog_contest.jpg

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
^ Exactly.

I knew that was coming.

Oh and, you're being pathetic. We know you don't like Americans.

Not at all; it's perfectly true. You'd never see respectable Brits indulging in that kind of behaviour.

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
^ Yes.

Sorry about this picture, but these are the fat fucks.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/hotdog_contest.jpg

You know, only one out of three in that picture are probably overweight.

Mota Boy
07-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I know my previous post had a lot of words in it, and that a lot of times, words can be confusing and frightening, but don't let that prevent you from reading them, or you might not have looked so stupid just now.

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:27 PM
^ Exactly.

Not at all; it's perfectly true. You'd never see respectable Brits indulging in that kind of behaviour.

But not every American has that certain behavior. Not every American is fat.

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 07:31 PM
But every American does not have that certain behavior. Not every American is overweight.

Well no, obviously not every yank is overweight, but the fact of the matter is that only something so stupid as an eating contest would take place in America. Of course there are other eating contests too, but they seem to happen much more over there.

I wasn't calling them fat or stupid, I was merely pointing out the fact that this competition was probably in America.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 07:33 PM
The word hot dog eating champion is Japanese though.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 07:33 PM

She beat the record for 50 hot dogs. You don't call that over eating?

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464294.jpg

This guy was a famous football player.

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464057.jpg

The thin girl's from Japan, but the other two are American. This event was held in the U.S.A.

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464061.jpg

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Well no, obviously not every yank is overweight, but the fact of the matter is that only something so stupid as an eating contest would take place in America. Of course there are other eating contests too, but they seem to happen much more over there.

I wasn't calling them fat or stupid, I was merely pointing out the fact that this competition was probably in America.

Alright, but not every one of these contests are held in America. They happen in other places too.

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:41 PM
She beat the record for 50 hot dogs. You don't call that over eating?

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464294.jpg

This guy was a famous football player.

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464057.jpg

The thin girl's from Japan, but the other two are American. This event was held in the U.S.A.

http://www.nathansfamous.com/_img/contest_2003/8464061.jpg

But were all the Americans in that competition fat? I didn't watch it.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 07:42 PM
But were all the Americans in that competition fat? I didn't watch it.I'm not sure, I only watched a few minutes of it, because it was disgusting, but i'm guessing most of the fat people in the contest are American.

Alright, but not every one of these contests are held in America. They happen in other places too.True, but this country's getting so fat, they banned the Double Big-Mac from Mc. Donald's in the U.S.A. a long time ago.

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:45 PM
^ True, but this country's getting so fat, they banned the Double Big-Mac from Mc. Donald's in the U.S.A.

I know. Not everyone in the country is fat though.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 07:48 PM
I know that, I live in Colorado. I'm saying the U.S.A. has the most fat people and they keep getting fatter.

Fly White Guy
07-01-2005, 07:50 PM
I know that, I live in Colorado. I'm saying the U.S.A. has the most fat people and they keep getting fatter.

Sure, we are the fatest country.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Exactly and hot dog eating is not a sport.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 08:07 PM
I True, but this country's getting so fat, they banned the Double Big-Mac from Mc. Donald's in the U.S.A. a long time ago.
OMG, Mc Donalds had a Double Big-Mac? I'd probably be eating that everyday. It's good thing it got banned.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-01-2005, 09:05 PM

Stop refusing to see the faults in your own country.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 09:06 PM
OMG, Mc Donalds had a Double Big-Mac? I'd probably be eating that everyday. It's good thing it got banned.Yeah, but now some moron invented the the hamburger between Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

cowbell
07-01-2005, 09:10 PM
What about a pig eating or fat eating contest? That'd be funny, because even fat people could be "athletic" ...or at least be called "athletic" by some people...

Mota Boy
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM
True, but this country's getting so fat, they banned the Double Big-Mac from Mc. Donald's in the U.S.A. a long time ago.
Rates of obesity are going up worldwide in correllation to changes in diet and lifestyle patterns. "They" didn't ban Double Big Macs. Are you insinuating that the national government has singled out one single food that's making the nation heavier and made it illegal thinking it would solve the issue?

Honestly, that's verging on idiocy.

I don't know about this mysterious Double Big Mac issue, but I do know that McDonald's recently pulled supersizing from their menu in an effor to boost their image as a healthier place to eat in an attempt to keep up with national health trends and capture more female consumers (Burger King and Hardee's, however, have been going in the opposite direction), but no food has ever been banned because it's made people fat.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 09:39 PM
I guess they took it off the menu then.

(Burger King and Hardee's, however, have been going in the opposite direction), .I think Hardee's became Carl's Junior. I hate greasy meat, I never eat meat at a restaurant.

Camilamazed
07-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Hotdogs with only Bread and sausage is too damn easy.I'm sure if it was a contest with Brazilian hot dog , they wouldn't stand 20 hehe :D