PDA

View Full Version : IMs

HornyPope
11-12-2004, 03:57 AM
I hate people who live their instant messanger client on whilst away but never check or respond to the messages they recieved during that period of time. This includes the kids whose parents turn on/shut down the messanger by accident, or people who forget to turn off the messanger upon their exit, or people who run unstable systems that crash every 15 minutes etc... I hate each and every one of you. There will come a day when I line you up against the wall and fire you up with retro WW2 44 cal machine guns (because I love the sound they make -- so sexy). You just fucking watch. Know that Ashcroft has just resigned from his official duty and if my persuasive skills are any good he'll be commanding my new terror squad anyday now. Unless johnashcroft@hotmail.com isn't his email. Then i'll just come and kill you barehanded. And your cat. So if you know what's best for your cat, please, answer your fucking IMs or don't turn on the client at all.

Oh and what's with the mobile AIM shit everyone has now. What's the point of having an IM forwarded to your phone if odds are you won't bother to type out an answer? It's not like you're waiting for a big announcement. And if you are, tell 'em to reach you via phone directly.

punkangel
11-12-2004, 01:12 PM
This makes no sense so... fuck off

Tijs
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Right...

Anyway, to reply on HornyPope;
I hate it too when people do that, but I leave my MSN on sometimes too, by accident. Doesn't mean I have to be lined up and be shot, there are dozens of other reasons to do that to me.
Indeed, the people who do it on purpose or who run instable systems etc etc deserve that, but you can't blame people if it only happens every now and then.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 01:24 PM
to: Vlad

Irony is cute. ;)

Nina
11-12-2004, 01:26 PM
god, i hate it as well. whenever i get on aim, everybody
is on "away". and the people that arent dont talk to me
(that doesnt make many people). it's annoying, makes
me angry and i end up never going on aim anymore.

Vera
11-12-2004, 01:46 PM
The mobile shit is seriously pissing me off. Luckily I only know a few people who have it on AIM and it's annoying when AIM tells me "blahblahblah signed on" and I im them with some generic greeting and then AIM tells me the message has been sent to their phone. ARGH.

As for the away msg shit, I don't really care for that. Someone happens to be away, oh well.

Toxic Speed Bump
11-12-2004, 01:46 PM
I have no problem with it coz most of the time I dont want to talk to anyone... why do I have MSN again?

Nina
11-12-2004, 01:56 PM
People don't talk to you because you're needy and annoying.

says a person who doesnt know shit at all.

HornyPope
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Doesn't mean I have to be lined up and be shot

Are you questioning my methods?

to: Vlad

Irony is cute.

What? I always reply to my messages! Unless I hate you. Or you're ugly. Because looks do matter online!

Nina
11-12-2004, 02:10 PM
I know how needy and annoying you are. I also know you're so ugly you felt it neccessary to cut the top half of your head out of your avatar.

1. your opinion about me is worthless, as you dont know anything
about me as a person.
2. the picture was shot this way and not edited like you discribed.

Nina
11-12-2004, 02:26 PM
you havent talked to me in private in FOREVER, i
dont see how you can possibly know if "nobody"
talks to me. you couldnt have taken it from my
reply, as i said that not many people off my list
"ignore" me, which is quite the opposite of what
you say. whether you believe that or not nobody
gives a fuck about.

and as i have already explained, the picture was
shot this way. which is most likely to mean that the
angle that i chose was intended. no need to tell me
that in an ironic (or actually sarcastic) way, as it
was exactly the same thing i said in my own post.

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Hardly, Nina's the sex all the time.

Nina
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Hardly, Nina's the sex all the time.

hehe, but i've changed a lot, couldnt you tell from the
newest pictures (although not even the newest are
completely new)?

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Yes actually I could. My comments conveyed how I felt about your new look didn't they? I mean the only word I didn't use was fuckalicious. And that's because I just made that up right now. Or else I would've.

Nina
11-12-2004, 02:41 PM
what's up with that "new look" you mentioned?
i just grew up a little :D

Nina
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM
you're missing the point.
your opinion about my looks doesnt mean ANYTHING.
not just because of how you act like on the BBS in
general, but because you in fact have no idea how i
look like. a thirteen year old girl looks still very different
to a person who is to turn eighteen soon.
and he saw me in real life. you didnt. get over it, you
can go on insulting me this way but it wont lead anyone
anywhere.

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Congratulations, a cripple thinks you're hot. You must be proud!
Does it bother you that you are the only "punk" (based on your avatar) on this board? I mean not even Callum92 would go around sporting a died hair.

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Does it bother you that you are the only "punk" (based on your avatar) on this board? I mean not even Callum92 would go around sporting a died hair.

Wait, not everyone who has a mohawk is a punk right away. If so, how?

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 02:56 PM
That was just an example. He looks like the text-book example of a punk in his avatar.

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 02:57 PM
what's up with that "new look" you mentioned?
i just grew up a little :D
Well your style has developed since I last saw pictures of you as well. So that's what I meant.

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 02:58 PM
That was just an example. He looks like the text-book example of a punk in his avatar.

Then I must disagree because it was a wrong example. *steals back the power over the universe* :P

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Mangled Limbs = Special Olympics = Chick magnet.

wheelchairman
11-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Neither is hypocracy man. But you crazy punks know all about what's not cool