PDA

View Full Version : What would you say or do if you were about to meet...

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Hey u guys. I was wondering what would be ppl say to Dexter, Noodles, Greg , or Atom if they were right in front of them. So tell me who you would like to meet and what you would say.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Hey u guys. I was wondering what would be ppl say to Dexter, Noodles, Greg , or Atom if they were right in front of them. So tell me who you would like to meet and what you would say.
Stop using my avatar.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I would probably choke up and trip over my words.....

Jebus
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Stop using my avatar.

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
What a loser - you stole Jebus' avatar.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
I already had this avatar for a long time, even before i joined this siteīs bbs. how was I supossed to know someone would have one? shut up Jebus.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 05:49 PM
I already had this avatar for a long time, even before i joined this siteīs bbs. how was I supossed to know someone would have one? shut up Jebus.
I made this avatar your dumb fuck.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 05:52 PM
How was I supossed to know that u fucking retard. a lot of people have this avatar so bug them.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
I already had this avatar for a long time, even before i joined this siteīs bbs. how was I supossed to know someone would have one? shut up Jebus.Stop using Jebus' avatar.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 05:54 PM
How was I supossed to know that u fucking retard. a lot of people have this avatar so bug them.
What other people use thie avatar? I made it and started using it at musicianforums.com as ThisGuy? What other forums do you visit and where did you find it?

PS: Stop using my avatar.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
I found this in CADE, ( itīs like google where i live) and iīve been to other website forums that have this avatar. just stop bugging me. I know, you made it. but how was I supossed to know? I downloaded this somewhere else.
Give me a break!!

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Since you know that I made it and that I'm using it, why don't you go get yourself an original avatar now? I don't mind if you're using it somewhere else, but I'm the first person who used it in this bbs; therefore, I have the right to be the one known for it here.

SkunkIt
07-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Dan, if you want, I can make you a new avatar, but I second the idea of you changing your avatar.

neocon58
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM

stop using jebus' avatar.

OffspringerD@n
Thatīs the problem. i dont have another avatar thatīs not being used here.
u know, you couldīve just asked nicely in the beginning for me to use another one. better then having an episode

neocon58
I found this in CADE, ( itīs like google where i live) and iīve been to other website forums that have this avatar. just stop bugging me. I know, you made it. but how was I supossed to know? I downloaded this somewhere else.
Give me a break!!

stop using jebus' avatar

neocon58
07-01-2005, 06:05 PM

make one, or get someone to make one for you

SkunkIt
Dan, I can make you a custom avatar if you want, but I got rid of all my animation stuff, because it took up too much room and caused malware problems.

Jebus
u know, you couldīve just asked nicely in the beginning for me to use another one. better then having an episode
I'm not seeing anything wrong with saying "Stop using my avatar." There's absolutely no negative connotation to that phrase.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:08 PM
BTW, what other specific forums have you seen it in? I didn't realise my avatar would become so famous.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 06:08 PM
every single forum that iīve made or commented in you are there saying " stop using my avatar"
I changed it so now stop complaining. youīve already put everyone against me just because of this.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:12 PM
every single forum that iīve made or commented in you are there saying " stop using my avatar"
I changed it so now stop complaining.
You should have just changed it when you saw that I already had it.

youīve already put everyone against me just because of this.
No one is against you.

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 06:13 PM
youīve already put everyone against me just because of this.

yup, you're going to be hated for a long time because of this 'incident'; I think that some seriously good grammar and spelling will be needed to make up for it.

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Letīs just forget this cause till now no one has answerd the forums question

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm still curious about this.

BTW, what other specific forums have you seen it in? I didn't realise my avatar would become so famous.
Do you mind telling me?

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 06:20 PM
I just went in to unofficial sites with bbs. I donīt remember where.
did you really think that ppl would see your avatar and that no one would copie it????

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:22 PM
I just went in to unofficial sites with bbs. I donīt remember where.
did you really think that ppl would see your avatar and that no one would copie it????
I didn't think my avatar was worth copying.
Oh yeah, did you start using this avatar because you like the way it looks or because you're an actual Steve Vai fan?

OffspringerD@n
07-01-2005, 06:25 PM
because i like the way it looks. u made a pretty cool avatar and i didnīt copie it from you.

Jebus
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM
because i like the way it looks. u made a pretty cool avatar and i didnīt copie it from you.
Never mind then. I was hoping that you were also Vai fan because there aren't that many here.

Gayman
07-01-2005, 06:33 PM
ooooooooook.....I don't know who I would meet...maby Dexter. Maybe I chould meet Atom cause I'm a drummer my self but maybe Dexter's just the man!!!! Greg would be nice to meet too cause I haven't ever even heard him speak!!! :eek:
I would just say HI! and maybe say that they rock and I'm a big big fan and ask if he had time for a pic....not muchly disturb them.....

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Vai is cool,and shut up about avatars and just get along.

Noodles,and I would say "You make me hungry you crazy bastard"

Camilamazed
07-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Whooooooa !!

Dan has finally chamged his avatar !! Jebus is happy now..... :D

Cammie wouldn't say a word because she wouldn't even dare meeting them :o

punk_riOt
07-02-2005, 01:46 AM
I'd be lost for words.

Holger estonia
07-02-2005, 04:14 AM

probalby me too.

ROcKErBLoNDe
07-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Sounds dumb, but I'd just completely freak out. And, later on, I'd think of all the questions I should've been asking.
...I'd wanna meet Dexter AND Noodles. And Greg. And Atom. :D

leo3375
07-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Sounds dumb, but I'd just completely freak out. And, later on, I'd think of all the questions I should've been asking.
...I'd wanna meet Dexter AND Noodles. And Greg. And Atom. :D

You know, that's what I thought would happen the first time I met them almost 8 years ago. But I remained calm and cool. I really only freak out when I'm out of their eye- and earshot.

darko
07-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Give me a job

Preocupado
07-02-2005, 03:52 PM
This would be my encounter with The Offspring

Preocupado: Hey! you guys are THE OFFSPRING, aren`t you?

Higgins, C.: Yeah! Do you want an autograph?

Preocupado: Outta the way, i wanna talk to the band!

Higgins, C.: ME?!? I`M..

Preocupado: SHHHUSH!

FaceTheFlames
07-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Honestly I don't know. I would tell Dexter he has a sexy mind. Hahaha.. um.. seriously I would probably tell him that the Offspring still rocks balls-to-the-wall, and stuff.. God who knows.. I';ll probably just drool and stammer if I see them.
~Tara

IdiotOfTheDay
07-03-2005, 12:31 PM
I'd probably spaz out, think clearly enough to get an autograph, glomp them, and end up with a restraining order against me.
I probably didn't phrase the last part right, but I don't care.

Aimeht
07-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Probably nothing, I'd pass out.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Id be ok meeting them and id be all normal, but as soon as I was away from them id prolly scream like a little girl n run around like Id jus taken a huge amount of energy drink or summit! Lol