PDA

View Full Version : atom not on any studio recording of offspring

cantrepeat4385
07-01-2005, 07:26 PM
is says in the gh book that josh freese plays drums on cant reapet?! why not atom he sin the video?! does he play drums on next to you?! i hope so :D

nyone know :confused:

Hyper nova
07-01-2005, 07:32 PM
It likly that CR was recorded in the splinter sessions and just as likly that atom was just unavalible Josh migh tbe just a studio fill in. I wouldnt worry. THe next album will tell. Atom is the main drummer So sdont worry bout it.

NB No oen Knows for sure about NTY

Camilamazed
07-01-2005, 09:20 PM
We can wait for Atom at the next CD :D

0r4ng3
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
There's a thread here (I think it's called "interview with dexter") that proves that Can't Repeat was not recorded during the Splinter sessions. Dexter wrote the song during his trip around the world.

Little_Miss_1565
07-01-2005, 09:31 PM
There's also about a million threads about Josh Freese being listed as the drummer on "Can't Repeat." If you do a search, you might find out more info more easily.

0r4ng3
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM
There's also about a million threads about Josh Freese being listed as the drummer on "Can't Repeat." If you do a search, you might find out more info more easily.
No need to search. Just look at the 1st page threads, I'm pretty sure there's one there.

neocon58
07-01-2005, 09:40 PM
There's a thread here (I think it's called "interview with dexter") that proves that Can't Repeat was not recorded during the Splinter sessions. Dexter wrote the song during his trip around the world.

MY THEORY

The Music track was written and completed during the Splinter Sessions, however vocal tracks weren't written. When they decided to bring out a greatest hits album, dexter wrote some lyrics and decided to put it with the Instrumental track they wrote previously, and it ended up as "Can't repeat".

And this means: the only reason they hit the studio early this year was to work on 'Next to You', and do the Dualdisc DVD recordings.

Come on, you know this is the most feasible threory yet.

0r4ng3
07-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Yes, that makes the most sense of any theory (about Can't Repeat).