PDA

View Full Version : Is Bush really that dumb?

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-01-2005, 06:59 PM
In my times of seeing George W. Bush he has been a stupid man,or as Conan O'Brian has said him as to be and all other late night peeps.Plus seeing him in speeches he goes "Um" and "Uh" alot,I dunno maybe he hasn't passed puberty yet or something.Being weird to say cause hes like 50-60 something I don't know,but.Whats your opinion on George?Is he stupid,or not?

Noodles is gay
07-01-2005, 07:02 PM
No, it's all a conspiracy - if he acts really dumb then people will 'misunderestimate' him, and then he can STRIKE.

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Whenever I see him or hear his name I think of old ladies.Ya know cause his middle name is Walker,and his last name is Bush.

samr
07-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Everybody says Uh and Um. It doesn't make you stupid. it's just a habit.

barangatang
07-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Whenever I see him or hear his name I think of old ladies.Ya know cause his middle name is Walker,and his last name is Bush.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahhhhh.......................yah bush is a complete dumbass, but not becuase of the uh, and ums thats just a habit

CaptainStanky
07-01-2005, 10:46 PM
In my times of seeing George W. Bush he has been a stupid man,or as Conan O'Brian has said him as to be and all other late night peeps.Plus seeing him in speeches he goes "Um" and "Uh" alot,I dunno maybe he hasn't passed puberty yet or something.Being weird to say cause hes like 50-60 something I don't know,but.Whats your opinion on George?Is he stupid,or not?

He's either very stupid or....well ya hes a fucking dumbass

seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on the word of — and the allegations — by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble — that means not tell the truth." —George W. Bush, on an Amnesty International report on prisoner abuse at Guantanamo Bay, Washington, D.C., May 31, 2005

Dictionary.com can come in handy some times...

the_GoDdEsS
07-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Everybody says Uh and Um. It doesn't make you stupid. it's just a habit.

Many people tend to, true. Politicians should take rhetorics class. You can get rid of that. It just requires some good training. But they're still natural in unprepared monologue.

nieh
07-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Anyone that forms an opinion of a politician based on what late night comedians say doesn't deserve to have said opinion. Bush is not the best public speaker, but he's not the drooling moron most people make him out to be. That being said, I voted for Kerry.

Jebus
07-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Bush does that on purpose. It's all part of his act to attract more support from voters. This act gives him sort of a werstern cowboy attitude that people are attracted to subconsciously. It makes seem look similar to common folk and not part of an elitist group. This is why Kerry lost the last election. He couldn't relate or talk to regular people.

Conan O'Brian has said him as to be
His bits with bush are all just satire. You shouldn't take it seriously.

iatemyselfandidied
07-03-2005, 06:55 AM
from what i hear he was quite a cokehead in his collegeyears
maybe that has something to do with that
drugs are bad :eek:

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Yes,Kerry couldn't talk to people cause they all RAN AWAY.

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-03-2005, 07:11 AM
http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/kerryedwards7.jpg

He was gay too

http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/kerryedwards6.jpg

clokey43
07-03-2005, 01:29 PM
No offence but the majority voted him in..........was amazing really u guys get Bush again and we get stuck wiv Blair again! Grrr! Long live Lib Dem I say!

Any way back on topic.........is he supid? Erm id say yes becuse he has no idea that eveyone thinks he is a loser. No because he has had to be quite intellegent to get where he is, not everyone becomes president lol.

Oh we had a TV programme called 3DTV over here once, thye did fucking excellent impression of him, ud laugh ya tits off! Any one seen / remember?

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-03-2005, 01:32 PM
I don't have tits man Im a guy.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 02:04 PM
lol ok erm think of something else u can laugh off then that ur not to bothered about. My appologies im female so it automatically came to my mind lol :D

Tux_Rocks
07-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Judging from what I've seen of him on TV I think he's an idiot. He's managed to mess up 3 countries, America, Iraq and Afghanistan. I saw that 2DTV cartoon as well, it was a very funny impression of him. Dead Ringers did a good impression of him as well. :D

dexterisMYman
07-05-2005, 10:47 AM
i think bush is dumb. he choked on a pretzel while watching tv. he cant talk right. hes had like a shit load of dui's n yet hes our president. Fucking God Bless America.

undesiredhope17
07-05-2005, 11:04 AM
i think bush is dumb. he choked on a pretzel while watching tv. he cant talk right. hes had like a shit load of dui's n yet hes our president. Fucking God Bless America.

can't talk right... shitload of dui's? Sounds like quite a few of us americans can relate to him :rolleyes:

asking if Bush is really that stupid is like asking a blind person of he/she can see

dexterisMYman
07-05-2005, 11:17 AM
can't talk right... shitload of dui's? Sounds like quite a few of us americans can relate to him :rolleyes:

asking if Bush is really that stupid is like asking a blind person of he/she can see
yeah lol it does doesn't it?

undesiredhope17
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
"Who could have possibly envisioned an erection — an election in Iraq at this point in history?" —George W. Bush, at the white House, Washington, D.C., Jan. 10, 2005

no different than clinton? :p

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war." —George W. Bush, on the Sept. 11 attacks, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

so we were at war before the attacks? :confused:

and I am honored to finally make a sig apperence ;)

Splinteryourself
07-06-2005, 05:47 AM
BUll SHit

what more can i say?

clokey43
07-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Bush didnt fuck up iraq or Afganistan they fucked them up themselves.

Yeah I seen the dead ringers one aswell. He he he time for a team america quote....'OH SHIT I MISSED; lol

wheelchairman
07-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Bush didnt fuck up iraq or Afganistan they fucked them up themselves.

By being invaded by Bush? Your logic is a little backwards.

darko
07-07-2005, 12:19 PM
i loved that speach he gave before the G8, it pretty much went along the lines off even tho blair helped america w the iraq war, we're not going to do any favours for him! Now is that friendship!!

plus bush can even policeman while riding a push bike!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050706/323/fmsqj.html

clokey43
07-07-2005, 02:06 PM
By being invaded by Bush? Your logic is a little backwards.

Yes backwards thinking I agree but Bush would not have invaded if it werent for it already being fucked up. Never mind WMD's or that crap he invaded to get rid of the dictator and suceeded!