PDA

View Full Version : do you use drugs or smoke pot?

Dexter_Holland
11-12-2004, 03:15 AM
i only smoke weed sometimes :P

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 03:51 AM
i smoke pot

i used to do other drugs...but then realised how stupid I was being. Sometimes I might take dexyamphetamines though.

JoY
11-12-2004, 04:03 AM
except for medical drugs, I only do alcohol. & rather frequently too.
I've tried one big fat superjoint once, but it just made me hellaluva tired, at a point of the evening, that I used to be so energetic. after that, I didn't see much charm & use in smoking of weed anymore. I've been offered coke (especially loads of that), XTC, e, shrooms, about everything you can imagine (I live in absolute drugheaven; Amsterdam & I'm a member of a studentclub. on top of that I have two friends, who are respected in the drug-industry/economy), but it doesn't manage to even tempt me. I don't care much for drugs.

JoY
11-12-2004, 04:10 AM
oh, & by the way - the topictitle seems very strange to me.
pot = drugs. don't be so naive.

Sman9453
11-12-2004, 04:12 AM
nope, no drugs or anything...

Obie2trice
11-12-2004, 04:53 AM
I smoke weed, have tried some other things like X and speed. But that wasn`t that great

Tijs
11-12-2004, 05:38 AM
no drugs or anyting for me.

lousyskater
11-12-2004, 06:05 AM
i'm the kind of guy who won't touch the stuff, but will mess with friends who do. it so fun to mess with someone on shrooms. :D
________
Depakote Lawyer (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

Faded Soul
11-12-2004, 06:09 AM
uhh joy....XTC is e.

Kitten
11-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Does caffeine count, cause apart om that I got off the shit. Too damaging and it really screws your perspective.

Tired_Of_You
11-12-2004, 07:12 AM
I smoke pot and drink alcohol occasionally. I tried pcp and mush once.

JoY
11-12-2004, 07:19 AM
uhh joy....XTC is e.
oh right.... well, I don't take either of them anyway. ;p

you see, don't expect much of my knowledge of the whole drugs-scene. I hear tons of names, but I couldn't care less about what exactly everything is, or what it does. my interest will never reach that point of questioning, or remembering. so frankly, I don't know shit. I can tell you bunches of nice info on meds, though =)
I bet Sabine is quietly laughing at me somewhere right now. *giggles*

Danielle
11-12-2004, 08:55 AM
I only eva drink from time to time and i dont take any drugs or anything (and its been a long actually since I drank anything alcoholic). I do know however know lots of people who smoke weed (and eventually take other drungs aswell) but I never saw the point really...

Vicky
11-12-2004, 09:06 AM
pain killers if I need them.. for being in pain (period cramps usually).. alcohol and whatever it is in cola that makes me wappy

Silli
11-12-2004, 09:26 AM
weed or alkohol sometimes. but not much actually.
oh I forgot chocolate, very important. :)

Vera
11-12-2004, 09:51 AM
I only abuse caffeine sometimes.

Okay, often. But I wouldn't say I was addicted.

The Cheshire Cat
11-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Yeah, you can quit any time you want, right?

Vera
11-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Of course. I just don't want to.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 10:32 AM
I don't drink, but I am a pothead...
...take e once or twice a week... it's not favorite though, i really hate the comedown. Coke on the other hand is fucking amazing, i do that even less often though maybe once a month, whenever i happen to come across it, since i don't like spending money on drugs. Crystal is also pretty good, but once again I don't really like spending money on it so i do it as I come across it, which is actually quite frequently... Shrooms.... well I don't like shrooms very much, I never really had a good trip on them, they either don't work, or I overdose, freak out, pray for death, hallucinate the most disgusting and disturbing of things and generally have really horrific Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas type of trips. Never tryed acid, but I think I might be getting some this weekend, and um... Once some weird dude sold my friends a joint laced with heroin, no one told me until much later when me and other people started to freak out cause the high was strange as fuck.... never done crack, peyote, mescaline etc.
Sometimes I abuse codiene or other prescription painkillers and amphetamines... or like ephedrine and stuff but.. thats pretty much it...

shit that was a long post. School's boring. I blame the school. Fucking Verbal diahria.

oh yeah! how could I foget Ketamine Hydrochloride!
I fucking love special K, it's fucking awesome. The fucking best.
Definately my drug of choice. I wanna take co-op for school and work at a vet so that i could steal it.

No. i should really stop now.

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm so fucked I forgot what the question was. Yeah, yeah.

RXP
11-12-2004, 10:35 AM
I smoke whiskey.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 11:00 AM
I smoke whiskey.

Well, I can beat that ! I shoot up Lucky Stike! :D

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 11:06 AM

I injected vodka. I rule?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Never done drugs or smoked weed. I'm a good boy.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
FUCKING HELL YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED! STOP REPLYING SERIOUSLY!

Don't you get it? Nobody gives a fuck what drugs you have/haven't taken. The only reason this topic was made is so that retarded Dexter_Holland fuckwit can brag about smoking weed like he just invented the fucking shit.

Jesus, the idiocy of you people never fails to fucking astound me.

^ that sounds pretty serious to me =)

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I injected vodka. I rule?

Only if it was actually a "screwdriver".

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 11:51 AM
The drugs you take are shit, by the way. Weed, crystal, okay... good, basic drugs. Shrooms, okay. But e? Hello, can we get some pubescant yuppie ravers in the house? Coke? Wasting your money on a drug nobody really likes, but shovels up their nose anyway because it's classy like beluga caviar? Ketamine? If you want to be zoned out and paralysed, mixing alcohol with nitrous is a lot cheaper. And then we move onto codeine, and ephedrine? Sure, if you want to be itchy and not high at all, y'all pop that shii-it, neeg-ro. I mean, codeine can be slightly recreational for those absolute losers who'd rather be uncomfortable than sober, or for recovering heroin addicts, but fucking [b]ephedrine[b]???? Just because they MAKE meth out of it doesn't mean it's at all recreational, you fucking idiot.

In case you missed the part where I said "I do not like paying money for drugs, and only do them when I get them for free", I'll say it again:
"I don't pay money for drugs, I don't even pay for pot."
As for codeine, I say I "abuse" it meaning that I take more than I should. Meaning I take it when I need it for pain relief but in larger quantaties, since if you smoke a joint after the high is actually very nice.

But besides that I don't understand why you attacked me there.
Did you actually find my comment offensive? =/

killboybowerhead
11-12-2004, 11:54 AM
drugs are bad MMMKAY?

Toxic Speed Bump
11-12-2004, 11:54 AM
I just drink beer. (why isnt there a thumbs up icon?) haha

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 11:57 AM
I just drink beer. (why isnt there a thumbs up icon?) haha

There is^ .

sKratch
11-12-2004, 11:57 AM
like omg one time i had vicodin for my wisdom teeth and it was good true story

killboybowerhead
11-12-2004, 11:58 AM
yeha i love alcohol but with drugs you seem to inherit some kind of persona and alcohol can be a one time thing much easier

Toxic Speed Bump
11-12-2004, 12:08 PM
And cheaper.

Ah Thumbs up

Carl
11-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Fucking shit, go somewhere else to show off with your drug experiments, no one cares. Nothing's more pathetic than to brag about your drug experiments, biggest clown here seems to be DirtyMagical twat.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Fucking shit, go somewhere else to show off with your drug experiments, no one cares. Nothing's more pathetic than to brag about your drug experiments, biggest clown here seems to be DirtyMagical twat.

And you are?

the_GoDdEsS
11-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Codeine is fucked up stuff. I had it in my cough drops in Germany. It did weird shit to me.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Seconded. What a fucking moron.

Just how disturbing is it that you actually went through the trouble of registering a new user just to say something so that it would look like someone agreed with you.
It's quite obvious that you can't say shit to defend your "attack" on my post.

Carl
11-12-2004, 12:27 PM
First off, I truly am not that Tripboy guy, this thread just made my head to boil and I was forced to register and reply. Couldn't follow aside aymore.

Anyway, maybe I shot a bit over, I'm sorry, this is not my day. Peace.

ValKittieDex
11-12-2004, 12:29 PM
the alcohol is the best drink ever....I like su much...and I hate the drugs...
but I say the alcohol is the fun
JejEjEjE

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
And dirtymagical, I don't to defend shit about my "attack" on your post. You're a fucking idiot who thinks you're uber-cool for taking drugs and assumes anyone gives a shit what you've tried or take regularly.

Well, most clearly you do.

Plus is was a question which was answered.
And i don't see why drugs can not be discussed as a recreational activity, like movies.

So do us all a big favour and shut your trap.

thank you.

DirtyMagical
11-12-2004, 12:33 PM
and countless posts directed towards me.

First count the number of posts that you directed at other people...

Carl
11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
I don't drink, but I am a pothead...
...take e once or twice a week... it's not favorite though, i really hate the comedown. Coke on the other hand is fucking amazing, i do that even less often though maybe once a month, whenever i happen to come across it, since i don't like spending money on drugs. Crystal is also pretty good, but once again I don't really like spending money on it so i do it as I come across it, which is actually quite frequently... Shrooms.... well I don't like shrooms very much, I never really had a good trip on them, they either don't work, or I overdose, freak out, pray for death, hallucinate the most disgusting and disturbing of things and generally have really horrific Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas type of trips. Never tryed acid, but I think I might be getting some this weekend, and um... Once some weird dude sold my friends a joint laced with heroin, no one told me until much later when me and other people started to freak out cause the high was strange as fuck.... never done crack, peyote, mescaline etc.
Sometimes I abuse codiene or other prescription painkillers and amphetamines... or like ephedrine and stuff but.. thats pretty much it...

shit that was a long post. School's boring. I blame the school. Fucking Verbal diahria.

oh yeah! how could I foget Ketamine Hydrochloride!
I fucking love special K, it's fucking awesome. The fucking best.
Definately my drug of choice. I wanna take co-op for school and work at a vet so that i could steal it.

No. i should really stop now.

Think I have to pull my words back. Seriously, how fucking stupid can one be? Your age is? You might want to tell me more? This teen has no future.

Carl
11-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Everyone of them actually.

SpongeBob
11-12-2004, 07:37 PM
weed and alcohol occasionally, but much much less than i used to. just once in a blue moon now.

caffeine is definately my addiction, though.

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 08:34 PM
*yawns* I dont buy drugs neither. Weeds rad, especially after a gig, or during a gig in the pit.

And yeah, we all know im an alcoholic. What sort of chick would show her boobs to dudes on the bbs? (let me guess...she's 16)

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 08:39 PM
^ i fucking despise Bundy Rum. Im a Bourbon chick.

And im not actually originally from Bris, im originally from Adelaide.

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 08:51 PM
ahahah im rather unpatriotic...seeing as ive only been Australian 4 years out of the 18 years of my life ;)

Technically I should be "going down the poob to 'av a pint" and smoking whatever the hell England produces.

Instead I smoke an American brand, I drink American drinks...and I smoke NSW/QLD weed.

BREAK
11-12-2004, 09:32 PM
I made the decision early in life that I was never gonna take drugs or smoke weed. Then when I turned 15, I died from a massive migraine, after which I got glaucoma & went blind.

Moral of the story: take all the drugs you can, don't end up like me.

Faded Soul
11-12-2004, 10:00 PM
oh right.... well, I don't take either of them anyway. ;p

you see, don't expect much of my knowledge of the whole drugs-scene. I hear tons of names, but I couldn't care less about what exactly everything is, or what it does. my interest will never reach that point of questioning, or remembering. so frankly, I don't know shit. I can tell you bunches of nice info on meds, though =)
I bet Sabine is quietly laughing at me somewhere right now. *giggles*

Silly goose! it's actually extecy....it's a problem here. too many teens o'ding on it :(

Faded Soul
11-12-2004, 10:36 PM
you can definatly die from it.

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 11:06 PM
^ I agree.

It goes without saying that kids who overdose on Heroin also deserve to die. Its their own fault, I never get why people call it "a great tragedy" the kid took the risk...he/she knew what they were getting into. Its their own fault.

punk_flamingo
11-13-2004, 12:57 AM
maybe not as annoying, as they tend to keep themselves to themselves...but their still pretty damn stupid.

punk_flamingo
11-13-2004, 03:04 AM
no doubt broke up?

Man, thats a good thing.

old Psy
11-13-2004, 05:51 AM
I do smoke pot sometimes. Nothing else appeals to me.

JoY
11-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Alcohol is one of the most powerful and addictive drugs there is, idiot.
HAH, true.

I've never been so scared of myself, as when I drank too much. I've been wasted for about two years of my life.

the treshold to drink drugs like lemonade - instead of snorting, injecting, inhaling, taking them like it's something unnatural - that taste nice, give you that certain feeling & are almost anywhere for almost anyone available, is much lower, than that of any other drug. less ghost-stories about it too. it does however have a great deal of influence on your mind & body.
you don't just drink a bit, if you frequently touch the bottle, or even just occasionally empty one - you do alcohol.

JoY
11-13-2004, 09:29 AM
the only heroin-users I've met, who I by the way followed & nursed during the five weeks I worked in the hospital, were smart, sad, peaceful hippy-fucks with tons of dreams, who tried to escape their world. mostly with a psychiatric disorder.

the only XTC- & coke-users I know & have seen, we're selfish, narcistic pieces of shit.
& yes, that includes one of my housemates & a good friend.

aside of these tiny facts; my housemate once offered my other housemate a bunch of pills at a party at our house.
"here, take 'em. you'll have fun"
"I'm already having fun"
"but you'll have more"
"what the hell is it anyway?"
"won't tell, if you won't take them first. here, take them"
"no, not if I don't even fucking know what it is."
"it's good for you, losen up a bit, don't be such a wuss, just take them"
"what?? no."

the discussion went on like this, until my other housemate gave him a push & left the room. turned out it was XTC, not exactly what you'd call the quality kind. he tried to force crappy XTC on a guy, who first off wasn't interested & secondly had never taken the shit in his life, which he knew. "I just wanted to see him trip". selfish? hell yeah. if you want to enjoy the stuff - fine. if you want to enjoy it together with others, that enjoy it too - peachy. but don't fucking fuck up your own housemates.

had to blow off some steam there.

SicN Twisted
11-13-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm so cool. I did a hit of 350 ug. liquid LSD last night and I still managed to outdrink everyone and be the life of the party. Damn, I'm cool.

greencows12
11-13-2004, 12:13 PM
I get high on chapstick, eyedrops, and cough medicine, hand cream, caffiene! ooooh yeah! lol:D

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 06:13 AM
my housemate once offered my other housemate a bunch of pills at a party at our house.
"here, take 'em. you'll have fun"
"I'm already having fun"
"but you'll have more"
"what the hell is it anyway?"
"won't tell, if you won't take them first. here, take them"
"no, not if I don't even fucking know what it is."
"it's good for you, losen up a bit, don't be such a wuss, just take them"
"what?? no."

the discussion went on like this, until my other housemate gave him a push & left the room. turned out it was XTC, not exactly what you'd call the quality kind. he tried to force crappy XTC on a guy, who first off wasn't interested & secondly had never taken the shit in his life, which he knew. "I just wanted to see him trip". selfish? hell yeah. if you want to enjoy the stuff - fine. if you want to enjoy it together with others, that enjoy it too - peachy. but don't fucking fuck up your own housemates.

I hate it when people try and force stuff on you or make you feel bad for not doing it, it's a choice you should be allowed to make your own desicion without being pressured.

A friends say of alcohol and drugs "why wouldn't you do it? it makes the good things better" but I would much rather remember how much fun I had last night instead of waking up with a hangover and not remembering a thing I did.

A couple nights ago I went to a party and everyone got high (on nos and weed) except for me. My friend's are cool and totally respect my desicion not to do drugs but still, being at that party made me sad. They had someone else there who hadn't done drugs before, and I found this really strange cause while my friend was saying that I was cool because I didn't do drugs in the same breath she gave detailed instructions to the new guy on how to inhale properly.

It confuses me, and watching them slowly burning their brains made me so sad cause they're really smart nice people, but they aren't gonna stay that way unless they stop.

Noodles is gay
01-16-2005, 06:16 AM
mmmmm...weed.

Yeah though ^^ hula chick is right if people don't wanna do drugs that's their decision, or if they do wanna that's up to them too.

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 06:33 AM
I just wish everyone could respect other peoples desicions.

I was wondering though has anyone else used nos? how bad is it for you? I know they use it in surgery and stuff, but I didn't know (until the party) that taking it the way my friends did could have such a strong effect (which they thought was hilarious but to me it looked really creepy).

Noodles is gay
01-16-2005, 06:36 AM
I just wish everyone could respect other peoples desicions.

I was wondering though has anyone else used nos? how bad is it for you? I know they use it in surgery and stuff, but I didn't know (until the party) that taking it the way my friends did could have such a strong effect (which they thought was hilarious but to me it looked really creepy).

I'm not entirely sure what 'nos' are? If you tell me their real name i could probably easily tell you their effects.

meaning_of_life
01-16-2005, 06:38 AM
drugs are bad, mkay. alchols my poison. (yes, im aware alchols a drug)

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 06:42 AM
I'm not entirely sure what 'nos' are? If you tell me their real name i could probably easily tell you their effects.

It's a gas called nitrous oxide or laughing gas. They sell it in stores for making whipped cream and stuff.

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 06:48 AM
drugs are bad, mkay. alchols my poison. (yes, im aware alchols a drug)

I guess alchohol isn't as bad as drugs. But still I don't like it when people are drunk cause they can get really stupid. And even though my friends respect my desicion not to drink or do drugs they tend to forget that when they're drunk and start trying to get me to drink. Plus when they get really smashed they can't talk properly and it makes driving them home difficult cause they can't give me directions!

Noodles is gay
01-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Regular nitrous oxide use can cause depletion of B12 in their bodies which can lead to numbness in fine nerve endings such as their fingers and toes. Most of the acute dangers associated with Nitrous Oxide are related to accidents during ingestion. It is important for users to take breaths of air between hits otherwise they may suffocate.

It's not too bad but careless use of nitrous oxide can also cause nausea, vomiting, and disorientation, primarily from inhaling too much, too soon.

basically like all drugs it has dangers but it's nothing compared to what they could be taking.

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Regular nitrous oxide use can cause depletion of B12 in their bodies which can lead to numbness in fine nerve endings such as their fingers and toes. Most of the acute dangers associated with Nitrous Oxide are related to accidents during ingestion. It is important for users to take breaths of air between hits otherwise they may suffocate.

It's not too bad but careless use of nitrous oxide can also cause nausea, vomiting, and disorientation, primarily from inhaling too much, too soon.

basically like all drugs it has dangers but it's nothing compared to what they could be taking.

Shit, my friends were deliberatly taking it without any breathes in between so there lips were turning blue. A few times they passed out for a couple seconds.

Noodles is gay
01-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Shit, my friends were deliberatly taking it without any breathes in between so there lips were turning blue. A few times they passed out for a couple seconds.

Yeah, that's the bad way to take it. You should point out the consequences to them - however, like i said earlier it is their choice, and there isn't anyone who can stop them if that's what they wanna do. But you can inform them, politely.

TheHulaChick
01-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Yeah, that's the bad way to take it. You should point out the consequences to them - however, like i said earlier it is their choice, and there isn't anyone who can stop them if that's what they wanna do. But you can inform them, politely.

Yeah, they respect my desicion so I respect theirs but I think I will talk to them about it. Thanks for the info.

Shit! I gotta go to bed! I need to get up in like 5 hours for my new job, and stumbling around half asleep is probably not a good first impression :D good night.

«_ºßäߥ_Ðëvilº_»
01-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Why are you lot talking about drugs like it's water or something like that.
You druggies will die!!!

Have a nice day..while it lasts

turb0negr0
01-16-2005, 10:08 AM
drugs aren't cool!

Sexybytch0_o
01-16-2005, 10:13 AM
drugs aren't cool!

I agree
:mad:
Might as well all dig yourself a mass grave.

Sunny
01-16-2005, 10:13 AM
man, some of you guys sure get uncomfortable and aggressive when drugs are mentioned. makes me wonder about your secret desires.

i drink occassionally, but i hate getting drunk. that's about it, unless smoking shisha every once in a while counts. which i doubt.

by the way, Justin, I have to disagree with your statement about coke. I liked it. In fact I liked it a lot, and it scared me how much I liked it, so I stopped doing it.
bah.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I sometimes like flushing down my problems with 70% alcohol and awful music. I'm wrong, I know.

original_psycho
01-16-2005, 10:27 AM
I've never done drugs but I've always had this strange urge of trying some. Right now I occasionaly drink at parties or in trips but haven't gotten to the point of getting drunk, a few times dizzy but never drunk, and I sometimes smoke.

Noodles is gay
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
I don't like getting drunk - last time i passed out for about an hour; wasn't fun. Hence i vowed never to get drunk again, i drink little but not too much now.

But weed! Weed is fun, love the stuff - it's amazing :D

Trippy
01-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Drugs are for losers.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Drugs are for losers.

You are an idiot. A huge one on the top of that. And you don't know anything. Anything at all, my dear.

Trippy
01-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow, you get easily provoked. Relax a bit, life is not so serious.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Point refused. You're still an idiot.

Trippy
01-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Tell me something I didn't know before.

nitropenguin!
01-16-2005, 10:53 AM
The username 'Trippy' refers to people high on drugs... and here you say drugs are for losers? Hmmm.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Tell me something I didn't know before.

Are you implying you knew you were an idiot? That only makes me happy. I was right.

And Anique is right once again.

Trippy
01-16-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm the idiot of idiots.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2005, 11:01 AM
I couldn't agree more.

JoY
01-16-2005, 11:08 AM
good god, this topic bores me.
& now I think of it; it has bored me from the start.

Mota Boy
01-17-2005, 01:17 AM
I only use the cool drugs.

Tizzalicious
01-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Nope, never. I don't smoke either. I drink alcohol though, but not very often. And when I do, not a lot. When I did drink it seems like I drunk a lot, but that's just cuz 4 beers make me drunk.

Trip~Boy
01-17-2005, 01:25 AM
I’ll do what ever I want so fuck you…

meaning_of_life
01-17-2005, 01:33 AM
i smoked pot a bit when i was 15, didnt think much of it. i dont really want to try any other drugs cos i fear il become addicted. i have the most addictive personality ever.

Talman
01-17-2005, 06:22 AM
maybe not as annoying, as they tend to keep themselves to themselves...but their still pretty damn stupid.

Do they fuck keep themselves to themselves. They roam around the streets with bullshit stories about why you need to give them money. They mug people for money. The break into houses and steal to feed their habits. They're fucking scum. That's the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Kids that pop e's are worse than junkies. When was the last time a kid on a street came up to you asking for spare change, so they could go see their dying dad's, brother's, tarantula who needs fed or it'll grow 100 feet tall and take over the world?
________
Shaved Pussy Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/shaved/)

Killb0y
01-17-2005, 06:32 AM
never did, not doing it, never will...

tle_punk
01-17-2005, 06:34 AM
nope and never, though i just found out that my dad does/or did. hmmm

Camilamazed
01-17-2005, 06:52 AM
never did, not doing it, never will...
Same here :D

Qoo
01-17-2005, 07:54 AM
never.
Cheers. :)

Subsidal
01-22-2005, 03:43 AM
I avoid drugs and so also pot

Sunny
01-22-2005, 08:31 AM
pot is a drug!!

dsfjgbjkasrdgeothsjaf

Lullaby
01-22-2005, 08:37 AM
nope...but Im kinda addicted to aspirin :rolleyes:

GBH2
01-22-2005, 09:19 AM
neether. :)

original_psycho
01-22-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm addicted to aspirin too! Must be my daily migrenes. Which are getting worst day by day... Will I die?

dirtybird
01-22-2005, 10:37 AM
who knows. im addicted to... music? idk.

ElHalet
01-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Nope no drugs.

RemainsUnseen
01-24-2005, 09:54 AM
weed, licked coke before (off a bag)

Pinocchio
01-24-2005, 09:56 AM
no drugs, no pot, no smoking at all,
plenty of alcohol tho.

slit_wrists
01-24-2005, 09:59 AM
no drugs, no alcohol, nowt for me

Ken Jennings
01-24-2005, 10:33 AM
i'm the kind of guy who won't touch the stuff, but will mess with friends who do. it so fun to mess with someone on shrooms. :D

Try wearing a funny mask and pointing to them a few times.

BuddyHolly
01-24-2005, 10:43 AM
I smoke pot pretty much every day, I've also done "magic mushrooms" twice and that's sooooo funny. And I smoke cigarets and drink alchol (does that count).

Offspring_maniac
01-24-2005, 11:41 AM
i won't do drugs or alcohol, my dad was/is addcited to anything that will give him a buzz an od's constantly; moth balls, heroin shots, coke, weed, hash he even makes the stuff an sells it he is an idiot always bein charged so i have decided not to become like him therefore never doin any drugs! cuz addiction is in the family.

Aimeht
01-24-2005, 11:46 AM
i only smoke weed sometimes :P
Did, a couple of times last year. Wont do it again.

Maria
01-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm high.

BuddyHolly
01-24-2005, 12:37 PM
i just was

Chup
01-24-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm high.

Times when you weren't HIGH are precious to me...

Maria
01-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Are they?

gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
a big big love

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 02:04 AM
nope...but Im kinda addicted to aspirin :rolleyes:
Don't you think that aspirin is more addicted to you than you're to it? :D

Idiot
01-30-2005, 03:17 AM
No, I don't do drugs or smoke pot.

Dexter_Holland
02-16-2005, 03:49 AM
pot isnt really bad. you can just buy weed here on the streets in shops. im dutch :). i also drink alcohol sometimes like vodka mix and stuff. (only on party's)

ThatOneGuy123
02-16-2005, 04:00 AM
Man I used to do drugs from junior high all the way to like college and it messed me up,dudes and duddetes please,dont do drugs,when your smokin weed in the back its all great but when your doin 6 months when your gf is pregnant with your son,it sucks,makes you think "Why am I so stupid?" and when you try to OD on crack or almost die from smoke inhalation from a fire that you started cause you wanted to light your joint with the stove,Im tellin you man drugs can kill you in an instant and if you dont believe me from my life story then go ask some homeless dude on the street

pulse
02-16-2005, 05:26 AM

Wild Turkey, ...anyone? just kiddin

Anyway, does anybody here know if something called ''Flash'' is a drug? My little step brother came home from school and said something about it, but wont tell what it is. I don't agree with drugs much except for pot, but either way he's way too young to be doing them. I wanna make sure this ''Flash'' isn't some kind of drug

pulse
02-16-2005, 05:50 AM
And dirtymagical, I don't to defend shit about my "attack" on your post. You're a fucking idiot who thinks you're uber-cool for taking drugs and assumes anyone gives a shit what you've tried or take regularly.

Well, you can blame dirtymagical and you can't at the same time.

Because:

1. It is kinda sad that all these people fuck themselfs up, blow they're cash away, and risk getting in trouble becuase they wanna feel good in they're head. If they wanna do feel good in their head then they can jack off. so there. It's even more stupid to brag about it.

2. At the same time you can't really blame dirtymagic because this IS a thread about drugs, and he/she IS staying on topic.

It's a nobody wins situation. You guys are gonna have to work it out.

Never fear, the voice in the wires is here

exploiting weaknesses, and proving points since 1991

~The Voice In The Wires

''I don't wanna change the world, I don't want the world to change me''

pulse
02-16-2005, 05:54 AM
The drugs you take are shit, by the way. Weed, crystal, okay... good, basic drugs. Shrooms, okay. But e? Hello, can we get some pubescant yuppie ravers in the house? Coke? Wasting your money on a drug nobody really likes, but shovels up their nose anyway because it's classy like beluga caviar? Ketamine? If you want to be zoned out and paralysed, mixing alcohol with nitrous is a lot cheaper. And then we move onto codeine, and ephedrine? Sure, if you want to be itchy and not high at all, y'all pop that shii-it, neeg-ro. I mean, codeine can be slightly recreational for those absolute losers who'd rather be uncomfortable than sober, or for recovering heroin addicts, but fucking [b]ephedrine[b]???? Just because they MAKE meth out of it doesn't mean it's at all recreational, you fucking idiot.

I gotta hand it to you druggies, you sure kick ass in chemestry class.

pulse
02-16-2005, 06:01 AM
It's a gas called nitrous oxide or laughing gas. They sell it in stores for making whipped cream and stuff.
Reminds me of whip-itz

Radi0_havana52
02-16-2005, 11:36 AM
A couple of days ago i was almost srying for some weed.

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-16-2005, 12:23 PM
DRUGS ARE BAD !! DON'T DO 'EM !!

I do drugs. Many of them. The only drugs I don't do are heroin and crack.

My experiences: don't play with drugs. You can handle your drug habit (like me for the last 10 years), but you if you find that special drug that make you go nuts, you're in trouble. Like a friend of mine was getting fucked up all the time but it was ok. He had a good job, a girlfriend, enough money etc.
Then he did coke (although he had been doing speed, xtc and acid for years)…next thing we know, he's in rehab after trying to kill himself…he also lost his job and house.

DON'T DO DRUGS…(give'em to me)

JoY
02-16-2005, 12:26 PM
*shakes head*

that's just because I'm so impressed by the great amounts of wisdom I find on this board.

Stoffey
02-16-2005, 01:02 PM
Neither sorry! I do drink a fair bit at times though.

SkunkIt
02-16-2005, 06:05 PM
This thread is boring! It needs more pictures!
http://necsi.org/projects/evolution/breeding/like_natural/llama.jpg

Dexter_Holland
02-17-2005, 02:03 AM
Man I used to do drugs from junior high all the way to like college and it messed me up,dudes and duddetes please,dont do drugs,when your smokin weed in the back its all great but when your doin 6 months when your gf is pregnant with your son,it sucks,makes you think "Why am I so stupid?" and when you try to OD on crack or almost die from smoke inhalation from a fire that you started cause you wanted to light your joint with the stove,Im tellin you man drugs can kill you in an instant and if you dont believe me from my life story then go ask some homeless dude on the street

but if you smoke weed SOMETIMES it's not that bad right :S