PDA

View Full Version : Splinter - DVD Extra Studio Tour

Ceejio21
07-02-2005, 03:59 AM
Howdy!

Does anyone know which song the lyrics are for that Higgins shows us on that pad of paper during the studio tour. I've paused my computer to try and read them but just can't make them out.

Check it out and let me know what you think

offspring kid
07-02-2005, 04:02 AM
Howdy!

Does anyone know which song the lyrics are for that Higgins shows us on that pad of paper during the studio tour. I've paused my computer to try and read them but just can't make them out.

Check it out and let me know what you think

the lyrics are from cant get my head around you

you can get those original lyrics here www.offspringnation.com

Ceejio21
07-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Ahh excellent! Thanks Offspring_Kid

Talking of lyrical differences does anyone know of any other major lyrical differences on any other Offspring songs? For example, changes from demo to final recording? The only other I can think of is that of the early "Get It Right" which has been discussed on an aforementioned thread.

offspring kid
07-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Ahh excellent! Thanks Offspring_Kid

Talking of lyrical differences does anyone know of any other major lyrical differences on any other Offspring songs? For example, changes from demo to final recording? The only other I can think of is that of the early "Get It Right" which has been discussed on an aforementioned thread.

hmmm living in chaos lyrics where changed
Edit: i mean the lyrics from the demo version and the released version are Different actually the demo song is ALOT different ! look for it on www.offspring.art.pl site may take a while to load

offspring kid
07-02-2005, 04:18 AM
and the first title name for Blackball was The New Disease(demo)

Dexter_H
07-02-2005, 05:50 AM
The two Original Prankster demos have different lyrics to each other and the album version. Also the Living in a chaos demo is different musically.