PDA

View Full Version : Greece????????

stathis21
07-02-2005, 08:10 AM
WHAT HAPPED???

KORN AND THE CURE WILL COME HERE AFTER TURKEY'S FEST.
THIS YEAR HERE IN GREECE HAD CAME BANDS LIKE IRON MAIDEN,MARILYN MANSON,BLACK SABBATH AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!BUT THE OFFSPRING ARE STILL IGNORING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

FeaR
07-03-2005, 04:17 AM
WHAT HAPPED???

THIS YEAR HERE IN GREECE HAD CAME BANDS LIKE IRON MAIDEN,MARILYN MANSON,BLACK SABBATH AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!BUT THE OFFSPRING ARE STILL IGNORING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

LOL :D

good luck

mutu
07-03-2005, 08:48 AM
yea, we will be there and listen offspring live before u greeks lol! but wait.. wait.. patience.. haha!

greek
07-03-2005, 02:35 PM
really... what will happen about greece?????? when offspring will come? when they will be 60 years old??? come to greece :mad:

Camilamazed
07-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Don't worry.They will.I guess they're preparing some good stuff for the next cd and tour. :D

Aimeht
07-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I hope they will go there.

Even more I hope they will come to Sweden.

Camilamazed
07-03-2005, 03:24 PM
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that something big is about to come ;)

FeaR
07-04-2005, 03:35 AM
if you really want to see offspring you can come to the turkey.

stathis21
07-04-2005, 07:22 AM

oh man,it's more than 2 days trip!!!!!then i have to find a hotel or something to stay here!!!forgot it!!!!

mutu
07-05-2005, 06:49 AM
no, what u need is not a hotel, just a tent. ppl will stay at the festival area.

Nitro Punk
07-05-2005, 09:36 AM
It SUX...They should be playin' in Athens...anyway i think it's better to go and see the Offspring to Italy!I think they 're playin' in Milano at Sempember?
They've never been to Greece!The Fuckers!I remember once ,Noodles 9at the old BSS), told me they were thinkin comin' to Greece a long time ago!

Camilamazed
07-05-2005, 10:10 AM

Hey, you're too much proud you're gonna see offy, right? :p

FeaR
07-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey, you're too much proud you're gonna see offy, right? :p

absolutely :cool:

rADIOman
07-05-2005, 01:08 PM
i juste checked the rock n coke program :eek: and ,if im not mistaken, i saw that the offspring will play at both dates at different times...a double treat i guess?? :)

GRfan
07-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Offspring come to Greece!!!!!

psimate
07-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Dont worry dude!
They had never come to Hungary,,,,,
So....i had to travel to Austria to se them live....that was coool
and also was okay to meet the banf after the show...
ahhhh....good old days :cool:

Striker
07-06-2005, 02:07 AM
God, I haven't posted for ages... What the fuck?

Στην Ελλάδα ρε!!!

backstagebug
07-07-2005, 10:39 AM
WHAT HAPPED???

FUCK!!!
so why don't you join us.... this fest will be much better and much cheaper for you, believe me... and you will watch many names with the offspring like korn, the cure, apocalyptica, the wealers, hot hot heat, skin, the tears... :D

backstagebug
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey, you're too much proud you're gonna see offy, right? :phaven't you already see them?? they were at brazil (and i think at sao paulo) last year.... a friend in rio attended to go there but after she didn't go... (nasıl bi ingilizcedir, nasıl bir cümledir yaraabbii :D )

stathis21
07-10-2005, 05:25 AM
so why don't you join us.... this fest will be much better and much cheaper for you, believe me... and you will watch many names with the offspring like korn, the cure, apocalyptica, the wealers, hot hot heat, skin, the tears... :D

man,its imposible!!!

backstagebug
07-10-2005, 05:41 PM
man,its imposible!!!
why not? it's not hard to take visa.. you'll see a great city and a great festival... i'm in love with istanbul, last night i was sitting by the sea, with a glass of vodka.. :) with a great view of the boshphorus...

@duskygrin : off :( black sabbath... they were coming to istanbul to rockistanbul, with black label society... but they couldn't agree about the money and both didn't come :( lucky you

Sinister
07-20-2005, 12:23 PM
BUT THE OFFSPRING ARE STILL IGNORING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

same goes for Canada (that is, except the Warped Tour but I'll be away while it'll be here :( :mad: :( :mad: