PDA

View Full Version : Recife

Nati_Barros
11-12-2004, 04:46 AM
:p I just wanna thanks for the wonderful concert that offspring had done in Recife-Brazil. It was really amazing!! First, i couldn't believe that offspring was going to Recife. It was PERFECT!! I love all the songs and I cried a lot when they played MY SONG: self esteem, that was the last one! A great end! Thank you guys. If it's possible, can you write about that show in the jornal?
Thanks a lot!

moskito
11-12-2004, 07:35 AM
i went in the show in São Paulo it was so wonderful they played alot of crazing songs .
but its too bad that they not come any more
dont you :confused: :cool: :confused: tink

MirandaV
11-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Oh I'm sure they'll visit south-america again next tour

curuja
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
oh yeah! they love this place (i guess).. :p

Camilamazed
11-18-2004, 06:06 AM
I still cannot believe I've seen them again.I was at the two gigs here in São Paulo.I saw them twice in the front row.The amazing thing is that even after so many years playing they still rock.It seems they get better as the years go by......I was a 17-year-old girl when I fisrt saw them.Now this 24-year-old girl is happy like a child........I bet they'll keep rocking as long as they can.... That's why I love them so much.
My pics soon will be uploaded and I'll paste the link here so that EVERYONE can get them all.....They are just great........... :)

Strider
11-18-2004, 06:09 AM
I went to the show in Recife. It really kicked ass! I hope they return as soon as possible!