PDA

View Full Version : Offspring live on kerrang

icklebabygremlin
07-02-2005, 04:13 PM
did any1 see it its on agen tuesday 10:30pm kerrang 5th july

nameless
07-03-2005, 02:36 PM
saw it today! pretty good but like all live stuff on kerrang its very short!

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-03-2005, 02:47 PM
I've seen it and i have taped it off Kerrang so i can watch it over and over again...it would of been better if they would have stretched the live performances to 1 hour instead of half an hour...but it rocked so i can't complain

Ceejio21
07-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Which songs did Kerrang show The Offspring playing live? also, was it all from the same concert or varied over a long period of time?

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Which songs did Kerrang show The Offspring playing live? also, was it all from the same concert or varied over a long period of time?

This is in random order, they played in a little closed arena sort of thing

1) Gotta Get Away
2) Long Way Home
3) Can't Get My Head Around You
4) Worst Hangover Ever
5) Hit That
6) The Kids Arent Alright
7) Come Out And Play

sneedo
07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
So it was smash to splinteR?

Ceejio21
07-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey!

I've just seen tonights repeat (Tuesday 5th July). It was well worth a watch they performed well. I thought Dexters range of vocals was the best I think I've ever heard from a live recording. Atom played really really well especially on the intro to "Gotta Get Away".

I think it was "Smash to Splinter" Sneedo if you are still wondering so I imagine thats what will constitute to the live footage on the complete video album that is soon to be released.

I have a feeling that it may have been recorded in England, I may be wrong but I think it was a recording they did for CD:UK the Saturday morning show because I remember them playing "Hit That" live in a similar (if not the same) venue around the time of it's release.

Some people broke out on the stage during "The Kids Aren't Alright" so the security guys pounced, I'm sure one lass got Dexter in a headlock as she tried to give him a kiss. He took it in good humour though.

(I've used the "Search" facility to make this post, hope you're all proud, could easily have started a new thread!!)

Hyper nova
07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
(I've used the "Search" facility to make this post, hope you're all proud, could easily have started a new thread!!)

Funny how there was a thread all ready about this http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11574&highlight=kerrang+live

oh well at least you weren the one that starts a 3rd but 2 is more than enough

I saw the one on Saturday same thing. I didnt feel it was worth taping though.