PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Just a little friendly thread asking about your day. Mine was pretty cool. I went down to Shelby Farms with some friends to shoot off fireworks and listen to the bands playing they were:

-Egypt Central (my friends band,their on MySpace if you wanna listen to em)
-Everclear
-some local all girl band
-some local metal band

Oh yeah and my friend payed me $50 to go ask a girl to make out and she did.

theraputicsmile17
07-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Just a little friendly thread asking about your day. Mine was pretty cool. I went down to Shelby Farms with some friends to shoot off fireworks and listen to the bands playing they were:

-Egypt Central (my friends band,their on MySpace if you wanna listen to em)
-Everclear
-some local all girl band
-some local metal band

that's pretty awesome. Today i went swing dancing at a sushi bar. then we went midnight bowling and broke the bowling lane. After that we all went out to Denny's. one pretty awesome day.

Preocupado
07-02-2005, 11:25 PM
=Oh yeah and my friend payed me $50 to go ask a girl to make out and she did.

The girl told you she would make out with your friend for $25 didn`t she?
I`m on to you

And i had a great day, thank you for asking

I got dumped yesterday and i haven`t been half as miserable as i thought i would be

Panzerfaust92
07-02-2005, 11:51 PM
God! I need to start doing productive things, rather than just sitting in front of my computer drinking vodka.

0r4ng3
07-02-2005, 11:55 PM
God! I need to start doing productive things, rather than just sitting in front of my computer drinking vodka.
Hey, at least you have vodka...

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-02-2005, 11:58 PM
The girl told you she would make out with your friend for $25 didn`t she?

No actually it was "I'll rub up your leg and let you kiss my neck for $25"

Panzerfaust92
07-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey, at least you have vodka...
Touche Or4ng3... Touche

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Vodka and or4ng3. lolz.

Tizzalicious
07-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Boring, I studied all day.

But I did have pizza for dinner.

Aimeht
07-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Boring, I studied all day.

But I did have pizza for dinner.
Mmm, pizza...

fairy call
07-03-2005, 12:48 PM
First day of my summerjob, haha this is waay better than being a cashier!
I just have to hand out stuff (candy, balloons, stickers, ...) and I can rest whenever I want, cause there's no one there to actually check if I'm working at all...heh

0r4ng3
07-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Vodka and or4ng3. lolz.
Orange flavored vodka...? Does that even exist? If not, I have something to invent.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 01:47 PM
^nobody cares, stop posting in this thread. It's gay.

Another pointless quote by Mr Genius!

Today I had a crap day at work I am still a cashier! I hate the fact that I work in a cigarrette kiosk and have to smell smoke and be coughed on by 87 yr old smokers! (that is in noway a dig at smokers, jus ones that cough on me). Then I nearly crahed my car, cos of some loser, who decided to overtake! Then, it got increasingly better as I came home! Lol

Disasterpiece #8
07-03-2005, 02:01 PM
My day sucked. First, i couldnt sleep because of my stupid dogs. Second, my brother was acting all hyper this morning. I am really tired. I am so bored. And thats basically it.

original_psycho
07-03-2005, 02:11 PM
My day kinda sucked. I took my last exam today, the english exam. And it sucked. I looked at the answers they put on the entrance door, and I spelt wrong lots of words. Crap. And I stuttered at the oral exam and kept getting words and sentances wrong. I suck. Fuck.
And I had to wait an hour in the rain before I took the oral exam. So now I'm sick and my head hurts. I hate rain.
But today was also kind of good, cause I got to see some of my ex-class mates again. And I realized that they don't hate me. So it's all good. Whatever, I hope tomorrow will be better.

Preecey
07-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Ha ha, the name of this thread reminds me of what my friends said once, when funeral limos and a herse went past us. It was a really bad thing to say, but it was funny.

Preocupado
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Orange flavored vodka...? Does that even exist? If not, I have something to invent.

Yep, those are called breezers. Orange, pineapple, apple, lemon, etc.

Vera
07-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Pretty nice. My grandfather & my cousin turned years today, so we had dinner at a restaraunt, some cake. Then I came home, watched a movie on the computer, called a friend to make some plans and now I'm just chilling.

0r4ng3
07-03-2005, 02:31 PM
No, I mean only orange.

Camilamazed
07-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Mine was ok.... I woke up at 2 pm and been messing around with my brother in our room since then. :D

clokey43
07-03-2005, 03:18 PM

I thought breesers were Bacardi (whilte rum) or is that jus me?

vanBasten
07-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I had a typical day for the summer. Woke up between 2-3 pm and after i had eaten i watched the Wimbledon final and also the French GP in Formula 1, got kind of happy because Federer won wimbledon and Alonso took the french GP. Later my friend asked if i wanted to play football (soccer) and of course i wanted to so i played with a bunch of my friends and som other guys until just now.

vanBasten
07-03-2005, 03:21 PM
I thought breesers were Bacardi (whilte rum) or is that jus me?

you're right, it's Bacardi Breezer.

Preocupado
07-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Ya thats right Bacardi Breezer. I thought it made out of vodka.

Camilamazed
07-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I demand both of you stop talking about booooze..... I haven't had any lately :mad:

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-03-2005, 03:51 PM
My day has been cool, i wrote 2 new songs, and watched the tennis final, and had some bacardi

clokey43
07-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Thank god im not going crazy lol.

I havent had any booze since friday :( omg 2 dayz, im gonna die, must go down pub, crap its closed!!oh oh oh large stash in room......i wont be seen for rest of night!

Camilamazed
07-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Jeeeeezeeeee
I want some booooze :mad:

Preocupado
07-03-2005, 03:56 PM
The tennis final huh? I can`t quite enjoy this sport, looks like something you play in your backyardee

St. Jimmy
07-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I traveled forever to my uncle's house...which i am in right now...and my parents are in the pool...disgusting.

clokey43
07-04-2005, 01:53 AM
oooh, maybe I shouldnt have drunk that large stash I had in my room.........oooh headache, ur lucky u didnt have any.

ninth
07-04-2005, 02:46 AM
I've been awake since July 2nd (1:09 PM CST), I'm a little tired.

Rye
07-04-2005, 02:59 AM
It was my birthday. No big deal.

killer_queen
07-04-2005, 07:53 AM
I didn't do anything all day. I slept until 11:00.

Vicky
07-04-2005, 08:03 AM
I burnt my tongue and I had a nosebleed, >.<

Nina
07-04-2005, 08:50 AM
pretty fucking terrible. i hate doctors and i hate having to wait for my turn. and i hate not having enough time for certain people and things and i hate that i havent gotten my bio exam back.
but other than that...bad. yeah.

shigure_sushi
07-04-2005, 09:34 AM
My day sucked so far. But you don't really need to know what happened, do you? You might be stalkers. <.<

livingdeadgirl
07-04-2005, 09:44 AM
so far it has been shit...

i hate mondays,tuesdays,wednesdays,thursdays,fridays,satu rdays,sundays,mondays........etc.....

Sin Studly
07-04-2005, 10:45 AM

There's something seriously sad and pathetic about you if your friends feel the need to bribe you to actually approach women. Especially an amount that large. For that much I could give you enough rohypnol and bacardi breezers to have ten women.

edit ; And note, there is actually flavoured vodka. Straight up and tastes like peppermint or oranges or blackcurrents or vanilla. Illusions (the vodka equiv of breezers) are pre-mixers.

Marit
07-04-2005, 10:56 AM
To soon to tell I suppose, I only woke up an hour ago (around 6 pm).

JoY
07-04-2005, 04:06 PM
my day? pretty sucky. I drank some bottles of wine last night with a few friends, five in total, which isn't too bad. but one of those wines is certainly getting the honor of being called Chateaux Migraine from now on. I couldn't stand up straight, I've been nausious all day, having head-aches, being dizzy, light drove me nuts, (thank goodness it was a cloudy day) I've slept during most of the afternoon... wah wah. it's not like this is entirely new to me, but it hardly ever happens. & when it does, whoa, does it suck. Tizz, I officially HATE migraines & knowing you're so familliar with them makes me hate them even more. *slaps migraine silly*

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Is this not simply the "+/-" topic under a different guise?

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-04-2005, 05:39 PM
What the hell are you rambling on about?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Look for the "+/-" topic. Isn't this topic simply that under a more friendly guise?

St. Jimmy
07-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Look for the "+/-" topic. Isn't this topic simply that under a more friendly guise?

Yeah, it sort of is.

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Well what do you expect Im a very friendly guy.

0r4ng3
07-04-2005, 08:44 PM
This thread is in paragraph form, instead of a list. Also, this thread is more three-dimensional, whatever that means. Stuff here can be neutral.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Stuff in there can be neutral too. Instead of + or -, just put +/-.

Rabbit209
07-04-2005, 08:46 PM
My car can go into neutral.

0r4ng3
07-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Stuff in there can be neutral too. Instead of + or -, just put +/-.
That's what I was thinking, but I didn't bother editing the post. I have two other points.

Duracell
07-04-2005, 08:50 PM
My day was hard core. :D

IdiotOfTheDay
07-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Uh.
I babysat today. I've been babysitting all summer, and the only way I'm getting through it is pretty much reminding myself how much money I'm making. And....I had to make beef hot dogs for the kids I'm babysitting....ew.
I'm vegetarian, and I have been for five years, so that was sort of an un-fun experience. But oh well. Babysitting=Money money money=more CDs=good.

JoY
07-06-2005, 05:16 PM
I was still hanging around the house in my bathrope, when suddenly Sabine called me & invited me for a lunch with her mother & a friend. I immediately took a shower, slipped myself into something awesome & jumped on my bike, Olga.

we met at Café van Leeuwen, where Sabine & her sister work & where we had the most delicious sandwitch. mine was with eggsalad. Sabine's mother gave me earrings as a late birthday present. I didn't say they don't suit me very well, but she noticed it herself. not that anything can be done about it, so I acted enthousiastic.

after that, Sabine dragged me & her mother into a bra-shop (though I can't really remember if it wasn't Sabine -&- her mother, who dragged -me- into that store) & never in my life have I seen such amazing bras. non were remotely payable, suited or fit me, so I gave up on the idea of buying something there rather quickly. Sabine on the other hand bought a fanfuckingtastic bra with a matching thong & a black bikini, that was très awesome, too.

we walked in the direction of the Dam, where Sabine (this time I'm sure) dragged us into a tattoo-shop & shared her wish with us to have a scorpion somewhere on her body. I said I had nothing against tattoos (if they're not on me), but that I find scorpions to be extremely creepy. we watched a guy getting tattooed - entirely new to me.

our journey led us to Sabine's new studenthouse, where she'd just moved in that day. Sabine's mother & I helped Sabine getting installed & her room is looking mighty fucking pretty now. =) I'm proud to say I've done my bit, even though it wasn't for Ireland. as a thank you, Sabine gave me fake Marlboro's (they taste horrible, but they contain nicotine & that's definitely a plus) & old clothes she never wears anymore. I doubt I'll ever wear them, but that's alright.

when we were about to call it a day & were just admiring our work, called Sabine's room, Huibert phoned me to ask where I was for dinner. I told him to go shopping & he suggested to eat meatballs with potatoes & salad, which was fine with me.

I went home, but as I unlocked Olga, I noticed I had a flat tire. so fuck that shit & I walked in the direction of a tram. it was softly raining. Huibert called me up & said he'd forgotten to buy eggs, so I made a quick stop at the supermarket, where I also bought him cigarettes. after waiting for my tram about half an hour, I figured it probably wouldn't come & I took one that went in about the same direction. I got off as close to my house as possible & walked the rest on my high heels through the rain.

when I came home I found Huibert in the kitchen, fingers in a bowl of eggless meat. I made dinner for Anton, because if I don't, he puts his entrecote in the toaster & that always gives a mess, plus it always pops out looking like a piece of rubbery shoesole. then I made dinner for Huibert & me & we watched the mindblowingly intelligent program 'American Princess'. thank god it was the last episode.

after AP (I'm not willing to spell that out again) Huibert left to drink with his fraternity-group, even though he has an important presentation tomorrow for his studies. I held back & didn't say anything that his mother would've said. after he left, Anton & I played Mario Kart (the only game I actually like), but I got sick of it after two races. I went upstairs, wished Anton a good night & opened IE, favotires, Offspring Forum & here I am.

my day was peachy. except for the part when I was trying to get home.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I had a day off work so it was like, get up.....go to bed....what a day!

fuckB Ratty
07-06-2005, 05:40 PM
i talk to ^ you all day ;)

The Unholy Thread-Reviver
08-05-2005, 04:53 PM
My day was great.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Oh yay. I have yet someone else making a pun on my name. How fucking overjoyed am I.

ruroken
08-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Where's the fucker making pun for me?

Oh wait... you can't... goddam my originality...

Conspiracy of One
08-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Today sucked i was sick.......... :(