PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Tracks

The_Masnyk
07-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey Did anyone find the hidden track on the greatest hits CD?
If not, then just listen to cant get my head around you till the end of it :D :D :D :D

0r4ng3
07-03-2005, 10:41 AM
There's a hidden track after (Can't Get My) Head Around You on the Greatest Hits? Wow, I never heard anything of it. Thanks for the info!

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Please use the search button....and this thread has been done loads of times, and yes we have heard them....well most of us have :D

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11314&highlight=Bonus+Track

OffspringR#1
07-03-2005, 10:48 AM
I heard it too... and it kinda scared me when it came on. :D I honestly didn't like it too much. It was ok, though. I hope The Offspring doesn't start making songs like that ALL the time. A few are ok. I'd love the next cd to be half oldschool Offspring and half like that song. :p

0r4ng3
07-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I heard it too... and it kinda scared me when it came on. :D I honestly didn't like it too much. It was ok, though. I hope The Offspring doesn't start making songs like that ALL the time. A few are ok. I'd love the next cd to be half oldschool Offspring and half like that song. :p
They technically didn't make the song...it's a cover song.

OffspringR#1
07-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh... >.> I forgot about that..... Nevermind then! :D

fuckB Ratty
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
mine doesn't have the hidden track :(

yami
07-03-2005, 11:36 AM
yesterday (i live in Argentina) I bought the cd and I was listenig very loud and some seconds after can't get my head ... apeared this song :eek: I jumped because it scared me

I don't know how but i listenig Jennifer Lost The War before this track :eek: :eek: :confused:

fuckB Ratty
07-03-2005, 11:41 AM
yesterday (i live in Argentina) I bought the cd and I was listenig very loud and some seconds after can't get my head ... apeared this song :eek: I jumped because it scared me

I don't know how but i listenig Jennifer Lost The War before this track :eek: :eek: :confused:
how can that song scare u? what were u doing?

D!stortion
07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
lol, well, some of us read what dexter says. but no, that hint he gave us about how there might be a hidden track wasnt obvious, was it?

Manic subsidal
07-12-2005, 07:16 PM
yesterday (i live in Argentina) I bought the cd and I was listenig very loud and some seconds after can't get my head ... apeared this song :eek: I jumped because it scared me :

Haha really? I got a little startled too. Drums came in a little too loud for me :P