PDA

View Full Version : offspring setlist at warped

gnr2391
07-03-2005, 12:48 PM
i have never seen the offspring live. I love Smash, Ignition, and Ixnay on the Hombre the most. If they do not play shit a lot of shit from those at warped, i will be pissed off. I was curious if they play a lot of songs from those albums. If anyone saw them, may you please reply? thanks a lot. Infact, anyone who saw them recently, could you put down all the songs you remember them playing? i cant find an old setlist anywhere.

Tijs
07-03-2005, 01:32 PM
From the setlists I've seen, they play about 3 songs from those albums. The rest are 'new' songs.

Betty
07-03-2005, 02:06 PM
From the shows I saw, they played a lot of old stuff, contrary to what Tijs said.

The first show they played the setlist was: All I Want, Come Out and Play, Can't Repeat, The Kids Aren't Alright, Genocide, Bad Habit, Gotta Get Away, Staring At The Sun, Self Esteem. (Note 5/9 songs from Smash... and Genocide... wow) Also, maybe not that exact order.

The second show they played the setlist was: All I Want, Come Out and Play, Get It Right, Bad Habit, Why Don't You Get a Job, Want You Bad, Kids Aren't Alright, Self Esteem... and one other from the usual lineup like Staring At the Sun or something... I'd say the tradeoff was Get It Right for WDYGAJ.

The third show they played the setlist was: All I Want, Come Out and Play, Can't Repeat, Meaning of Life, Bad Habit, Gone Away, Want You Bad, Kids Aren't Alright, Staring At The Sun, Self Esteem. (I liked this set because there were 3 songs from Ixnay, a total surprise)

Tijs
07-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Ok then you'd better listen to Betty :-)

jacK
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
also take a look at Atom's newest journal entry... sounds like old-school Offspring is getting plenty of PT

nightvision
07-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Genocide, Get It Right, The Meaning of Life...!? Damn! I'm impressed!