PDA

View Full Version : Kerrang Viewing More Offspring Videos

Preecey
07-03-2005, 02:02 PM
That's right, there's (at least) eight Offspring songs avaiblable now on Kerrang. They range from Gotta Get Away to Pretty Fly, Why Don't You Get A Job?, Want You Bad to Can't Get my Head Around You.

Can't Repeat, although I didn't see it, is probably still on there (with it being the latest single and everything).

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-03-2005, 02:09 PM
I have noticed that, it makes me watch Kerrang more now :D

Can't Repeat is still available

clokey43
07-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Thats really kewl, i dont personally have sky but wen im round my sisters ive been avoiding kerrang coz its shit, but i mite take a look now! Excellent!

Preecey
07-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Didn't they publish shit about them though, in the magazine? You see, that's why I only watch the channel. And even then, only sometimes.

But fucking hell, at least eight! This is the best news I've heard in weeks.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh the Kerrang Mag? OMG its shit, used to waste my money on it wen i was 14 but got a life!

Actually this feels like the right moment to moan about comment i heard once which has suddenly popped in my head.

-once whilst watching the Frank Skinner show he was interviewing the late Busted, of which he made the comment 'your like the new offspring'. I jumped of my chair, shouted 'you fucking what' and turned the channel over, I have never watched the show again.

A few points Id like to make about that comment

1) 'THE NEW OFFSPRING' er wot whilst the perfrectly great original are still around?
2) Busted? grrr! those guys dont even know what music is!!!!!

any one else wanna post about how crap this comment was? Go ahead!

Preecey
07-03-2005, 02:23 PM
#needles himself with hypodermic with tranquilzer# he said WHAT?! That's it- I'll continue to never watch that show again!

Busted are losers, everyone with at least a 2-digit IQ knows that.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Lol exactly what I thought! The man needs to be shot, well considering his comic geniusness jus severly warned that if he makes a comment like that agin, we will shoot him!

IdiotOfTheDay
07-03-2005, 02:43 PM
-once whilst watching the Frank Skinner show he was interviewing the late Busted, of which he made the comment 'your like the new offspring'. I jumped of my chair, shouted 'you fucking what' and turned the channel over, I have never watched the show again.
The motherfucker must die. I've only heard a clip, but they sound NOTHING like the Offspring.

Amazed
07-03-2005, 02:45 PM
BUSTED?! :eek: THEY SUCK!!! I've heard two of their songs. Their music is crap!! I'm freakin' out....

clokey43
07-03-2005, 03:02 PM
I am totally in agreeance, i can only appologise for bringing that comment to your attention. SORRY!

Lars
07-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Back to the topic, I sense the record label influence on their playlist selection there.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Ah now that is very tru, it didnt occur to me until u mentioned it, but yeah!

nameless
07-03-2005, 03:29 PM
anyone see their live show on kerrang?!

Preecey
07-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, that was really awesome.