PDA

View Full Version : For those who get to see the Offspring this summer, i hate you

aeh20s
07-04-2005, 12:22 AM
i'm really upset that i'm stuck working a shitty job in San Antonio, TX where I missed Warped Tour this year. and that I'll be stuck here til August 21 which is 11 days after they play Warped Tour in DC my hometown. I'm just completely pissed off and sad that i'm going to miss them. I need a fix dammit and they never come through DC very often. i guess all i can do is hope for next summer.

but yeah, i hate all of you who are going to see them and/or have met any of the members of the band this summer. you all suck big time. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS. and i don't care if a mod deletes this thread.

Faded Soul
07-04-2005, 12:29 AM
someone's bitter.

what'sa matter? can't be a good sport? My first time seeing them was in April last year, the time they were here before that, May 1999, 8 months BEFORE I got into the Offspring. I had to wait 4 years to see them.

BeerLover
07-04-2005, 03:58 AM
For all those who will not see the offspring this summer, I pity you.

Guess what I'm gonna be doing at the 16th September! :)

ashtray_girl_1
07-04-2005, 04:40 AM
get over it, many people are not going to see them his summer (or ever)

aeh20s
07-04-2005, 10:36 PM
i didn't think i'd have to say this, but i was being mildly sarcastic. i'm would just really like to see them is all. i hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

jesushusband
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
hey i went 2 warped but came late and MISSED the offspring isn't that worse than not being there (of course i got to see other bands but no one good)

aeh20s
07-04-2005, 10:43 PM
yeah, that sux pretty bad. i'm sorry to hear that.

barangatang
07-04-2005, 10:47 PM
hey i went 2 warped but came late and MISSED the offspring isn't that worse than not being there (of course i got to see other bands but no one good)

the same thing hapened to me except i liked they other bands that i saw instead

Dirty Bertie
07-05-2005, 03:24 AM
i'm really upset that i'm stuck working a shitty job in San Antonio, TX where I missed Warped Tour this year. and that I'll be stuck here til August 21 which is 11 days after they play Warped Tour in DC my hometown.

Dude.. this isn't a difficult one cos even I can work it out.

Get yourself a ticket, book a flight, fuck work, enjoy yourself....
Stop wingeing and get out there and grab life by the balls!!!!!!!

Dead Cheerleader
07-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Dude.. this isn't a difficult one cos even I can work it out.

Get yourself a ticket, book a flight, fuck work, enjoy yourself....
Stop wingeing and get out there and grab life by the balls!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH! I like this person. I must agree...but since you probably can't even see them anymore, sorry man, that sucks, you will see them someday though. Tee hee...I saw them yesterday and I'm gonna see the tomorrow. I'll post pics for ya!

WebDudette
07-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Yeah. I went to Warped Tour at about 3pm to find out they palyed at 2:30 they must be crazy to play at 2:30 in Arizona. Damn i hope they come here again sometime soon.
Dropkick Murphys were good though and they signed my cd and poster so were The Transplants

Dead Cheerleader
07-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Dude that would SUCK if you missed the Offspring cause they played at 2:30! Good luck next time. The DKM kicked mighty ass. Where did they sign your stuff?