PDA

View Full Version : pics

killer_queen
07-04-2005, 08:49 AM
I've just got the magazine and there were the pics I've never seen before. So I wanted to scan share them, I don't care if you have already seen.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9706/adsz0xw.jpg

I hope it works.

LukyItalion74
07-04-2005, 08:55 AM
well, judging from the backround, and the cloths their wearing, it looks like it was from their most recent photo shoot...I've seen other pictures that were taken in the same envirement(Title Picture thats in the top left hand corner on this homepage, Offspring Myspace picture, Promotional picture in the ITunes 'Greatest Hits' package, it seems that they like, took these pictures at what seems to be like, some sort of ancient ruins, or at least that type of setting...

killer_queen
07-04-2005, 08:57 AM
well, judging from the backround, and the cloths their wearing, it looks like it was from their most recent photo shoot...I've seen other pictures that were taken in the same envirement(Title Picture thats in the top left hand corner on this homepage, Offspring Myspace picture, Promotional picture in the ITunes 'Greatest Hits' package, it seems that they like, took these pictures at what seems to be like, some sort of ancient ruins, or at least that type of setting...
Yeah. One more

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5536/ofsprung24td.jpg

Cejus
07-04-2005, 08:59 AM
thanks! I never saw them before, and I specially like the first one. Greg K looks cool on this pic :cool:

Preecey
07-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow thanks! :cool:

Venom Symbiote
07-04-2005, 09:23 AM
God, I hate trendy t-shirts. :mad: Fuck. They're like goddamn representatives for Hot Topic or something now. Especially that goddamn Noodles. :eek:

But woah, is that what I think it is in the hand on Dex's tee (second pic)? Is that a bloody 'dom?!

Meh, cool text font in the second picture, though...

offspring_freak_3
07-04-2005, 09:59 AM
thanks!!!! i never saw this pics!!! :D

AlphaDrake
07-04-2005, 01:03 PM

Because all the people 2000 years ago were using the newest in brick and plaster technology.......

Nirushika6789
07-04-2005, 02:43 PM
God, I hate trendy t-shirts. :mad: Fuck. They're like goddamn representatives for Hot Topic or something now. Especially that goddamn Noodles. :eek:

But woah, is that what I think it is in the hand on Dex's tee (second pic)? Is that a bloody 'dom?!

Meh, cool text font in the second picture, though...

no its a stake

Nirushika6789
07-04-2005, 03:01 PM
wot magazine is it in?

bouncingcoles
07-04-2005, 03:02 PM
I've just got the magazine and there were the pics I've never seen before. So I wanted to scan share them, I don't care if you have already seen.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9706/adsz0xw.jpg

I hope it works.

thanks!! cool pics

Noodles is gay
07-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Nice piks.

Greg K looks cool on this pic :cool:

Greg K always looks cool! ;)