PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo-please help!

this_kid's_not_alright
07-04-2005, 11:00 AM
I am considerin gettin an airbrush tattoo of the offspring skull on my back just above my jeans waistband but I'm not sure what colour....please help me!

LukyItalion74
07-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Id get...Black eyes, Yellow inside, and red outline...

fuckB Ratty
07-04-2005, 04:08 PM
i'd get...the original colours

Noodles is gay
07-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Just plain black would look pretty cool (well, in my opinion anyway).

ZagmenO
12-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Get The 'Spring logo in any color you want and then get the American flag, the Japanese flag, and the Russian flag.

DeAtHsTaR
12-20-2006, 05:08 PM
A tat right above your ass means "I like to take it from behind, and you can shoot your load right there."

Regardless if you're a girl or a guy.

So if you're a guy, get it somewhere else.

WebDudette
12-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Why the fuck do you keep bumping old threads no one cares about?

Oxygene
12-20-2006, 05:32 PM
A tat right above your ass means "I like to take it from behind, and you can shoot your load right there."

Regardless if you're a girl or a guy.

So if you're a guy, get it somewhere else.

if that's a guy that's terrible!

ZagmenO
12-20-2006, 05:33 PM
This time I didn't know it was old. Honest to God!!!

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
This time I didn't know it was old. Honest to God!!!

Bullshit. Clearly you can read, and clearly you had to go digging looking for this thread. Consider this a warning. Bump old threads if you have something to add to it, but if it's just to say something stupid and random, let the thread stay dead.

adombomb222
12-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I beg a differ; Iíve done this a few times in the last few days. I'm not sure what it is, but Iím looking at the "Quick Links, " "Who's Online" line and I only look at the threads that other members who are on are looking at, not guests. I reply with out knowing that its old, and I am sorry about that, I know Iíve done it a few times already.

WebDudette
12-20-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm not going to say he is lying because I don't know. But he has knowingly done it several times before.

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2006, 08:26 PM
I beg a differ; Iíve done this a few times in the last few days. I'm not sure what it is, but Iím looking at the "Quick Links, " "Who's Online" line and I only look at the threads that other members who are on are looking at, not guests. I reply with out knowing that its old, and I am sorry about that, I know Iíve done it a few times already.

You still have to look at the thread to read it, and the date is right there at the top of each message. All I'm asking is that people read.

adombomb222
12-20-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm not going to say he is lying because I don't know. But he has knowingly done it several times before.

You still have to look at the thread to read it, and the date is right there at the top of each message. All I'm asking is that people read.

Oh, bet he is doing it on purpose, he seems like the kind of guy to do that. I was just defending myself, and maybe some of these could be from the same thing.

I just for get to look at the dates. I read the text and then think about what I want to say, completely over look the date, Iím going to try to get on top of that.