PDA

View Full Version : Read This! General Offspring Disucssion Guidelines!!

yay
07-05-2005, 03:06 AM
As you all probably know myself, little miss and Tijs were elected moderator of thos area of the offspring forum.

To clear things up of what i expect and im sure Tijs and little miss agree is a set of guidelines which I have written and expect to be followed:

1. No offensive posts, particularly by those users who have only been here for a very short amount of time and just want to p**s everyone off.

2. No extremely off topic posting. Remember the rule outlined very explicitly by Billie Joe from Green day: Everybody loves a joke but noone likes a fool.

3. No appealing to me, little miss or Tijs wasting our time with garbage cases in which people have done nothing wrong. Bottom line is people are allowed to disagree with you!!

These are the three main rules. For all details hit me with an email at Josharmstrong1@yahoo.com.au or pm me. I will always be willing to help. Or better yet if you don't mind other users viewing, post in this thread any of your concerns or requests and I will only be to happy to respond.

Thankyou for your help in electing me one of this boards moderators and I will do all in my power to make this a better place for everyone.

Punk_Conspiracy
07-05-2005, 03:30 AM
EDIT: That was a bit unfair.

But seriously, we have two perfectly good mods that have just been elected and have laid down their own fair set of rules, we don't need anything further added on by someone who knows but probably won't admit that they have little to no idea whats really going on.

Tijs
07-05-2005, 04:27 AM
Exactly, and besides that, 'yay' has broken some/all of those rules himself.
This thread isn't really Offspring related, and it's quite useless since you're no mod. You also could've posted this in the already existing guideline topic 1565 made.