PDA

View Full Version : Next to You - Important question

Bad Habit
07-05-2005, 04:14 AM
I,ve got a question, I thought that the song next to you would be in the greatest Hits album, but its not, where does this song come from? Is it new or what?
Thanks.

Hypodermic_89
07-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Next To You IS on the Greatest Hits album. Just listen to the last song and when the song ends, wait for a couple of minutes, and Next To You will start.

Orange County
07-05-2005, 04:17 AM
Its a hidden song, u gotta find it ;)

Bad Habit
07-05-2005, 04:19 AM
aaaaaaa, thanks, is it after the remix? its cause i didnt like the remix and i didnt hear the end

Hypodermic_89
07-05-2005, 04:20 AM
aaaaaaa, thanks, is it after the remix? its cause i didnt like the remix and i didnt hear the end

yup.. it's after the wiseguys remix.

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 04:34 AM
On the Europe GH, the remix is a separate track? On mine, Next To You starts 3:15 in (Can't Get My) Head Around You.

platinumpt
07-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Yeah, in the Europe release there are 15 tracks, the 15th is the shitty Wise Guys Remix, and only after that comes Next To You. Anyway, I'd prefer to have only 14 tracks in the CD, 'cause the remix sucks, IMO.

Oh, and yet hasn't been released the CD+DVD version, at least here in Portugal. I don't know whether it's normal or not, it just disappointed me when I saw there was only an audio CD :(

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 05:55 AM
all europe does not have CD + DVD --- that sucks !

Tijs
07-05-2005, 05:59 AM
I have CD+DVD, I just bought in a local store here. And am I the only one here who really likes the remix?

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 06:09 AM
I have CD+DVD, I just bought in a local store here. And am I the only one here who really likes the remix?
lucky one ...

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 06:10 AM
am I the only one here who really likes the remix?
Yes. Yes you are.

Bad Habit
07-05-2005, 06:12 AM
Yeah, in the Europe release there are 15 tracks, the 15th is the shitty Wise Guys Remix, and only after that comes Next To You. Anyway, I'd prefer to have only 14 tracks in the CD, 'cause the remix sucks, IMO.

Oh, and yet hasn't been released the CD+DVD version, at least here in Portugal. I don't know whether it's normal or not, it just disappointed me when I saw there was only an audio CD :(

Here in spain i bought a limited eddition album which had a cd and a dvd, but not a dual disc as most of people thought.

platinumpt
07-05-2005, 06:40 AM
Wow! Looks like Portugal is the only country worldwide in which the GH comes without the DVD!! Yeah, cause I've read just about now in the spanish forum that they too have the limited edition CD+DVD. And in netherlands too... what can I say... I don't know whose fault is this, but maybe the publishers or distributors here... I don't know, it just makes me mad...

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Wow! Looks like Portugal is the only country worldwide in which the GH comes without the DVD!! Yeah, cause I've read just about now in the spanish forum that they too have the limited edition CD+DVD. And in netherlands too... what can I say... I don't know whose fault is this, but maybe the publishers or distributors here... I don't know, it just makes me mad...
maybe cuz of the stupid dumbshit "audience" that buys SHAKIRAS and others and just bought the tickets for Lisbonīs concert in the concert day ..fuck them !

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 10:02 AM
-@platiniumpt
this week CD+DVD will arrive at Portugal - SONY PORTUGAL SOURCE

platinumpt
07-05-2005, 10:07 AM
maybe cuz of the stupid dumbshit "audience" that buys SHAKIRAS and others and just bought the tickets for Lisbonīs concert in the concert day ..fuck them !

You speak WISELY Ron! LOL! I usually buy them when they come to sale :D

Oh and the CD+DVD is coming this week to Portugal? So now what? Gotta buy another copy of GH? No way. Fuck them all. I don't care now, I'm downloading the .mp3 file of the dvd disc containing the interviews anyway. But thanks a lot for the info man! Damn, I feel like killing all those publishers, editors, distributors or what the hell that is

RonWelty
07-05-2005, 10:14 AM
You speak WISELY Ron! LOL! I usually buy them when they come to sale :D

Oh and the CD+DVD is coming this week to Portugal? So now what? Gotta buy another copy of GH? No way. Fuck them all. I don't care now, I'm downloading the .mp3 file of the dvd disc containing the interviews anyway. But thanks a lot for the info man! Damn, I feel like killing all those publishers, editors, distributors or what the hell that is
iīm a dumb :S cuz i have DUALDISK and the dvd+cd version at cdgo.com ( ta encomendada ..loja merdosa) ... i thought dualdisk was different of european version --anyway it goes to my collection !

Unnatural Disaster
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I downloaded that remix like... a year ago or so.

That_Guy91
07-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Here in spain i bought a limited eddition album which had a cd and a dvd, but not a dual disc as most of people thought.
dualdisk is U.S. only (right?)

Hyper nova
07-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Ill Point you all To the FAQs (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1778)

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-05-2005, 08:12 PM
dualdisk is U.S. only (right?)

And Canada