PDA

View Full Version : dual disc...

Badger
07-05-2005, 09:57 AM
i bought the greatest hits today for the dvd, but its separate from the cd, can you get the double sided thing in england?? not that it matters cos im sure its the exact same dvd, i was just wondering! :)

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-05-2005, 10:00 AM
i bought the greatest hits today for the dvd, but its separate from the cd, can you get the double sided thing in england?? not that it matters cos im sure its the exact same dvd, i was just wondering! :)

Really! thats weird i wish mine was that way

Tijs
07-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Nope you can't. The DualDisc is only for USA and Canada. (I'm not 100% sure about Canada).
You could order it online though.

skuld_in_tape
07-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Check on eBay, you can get the dualdisc pretty cheap.

Hyper nova
07-05-2005, 05:39 PM
You cant get it (its not standard in europe yet) and dont cause its a different region and NTSC instad of PAL and the CD Side Doesnt always Work on players be casue of thickness issues.

THe CD SIde has to be thinner than Red book CDS and as so the pits (the physical divots that make 1 and 0 up) are shallower and harder to read and sometime not read at all.

DVD + CD is so much better.

Dont waste your mony plus the CD/DVDs look cool with the skull in shinny black ad matt black around.

See FAQs (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1778)

Venom Symbiote
07-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Fuck. The GH came out, what, 2 weeks ago?

And shit ignorant shit is STILL being asked on the boards? :eek:

Fuck you. Fuck you hard.

noodler
07-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Actually idiot its only just been released in The Uk and Ireland which is where the poster is from.

How about paying attention before shouting the odds you little whimp.

Bad Habit
07-05-2005, 07:06 PM

yeah, here in spain its the same, i think i preffer it this way :)

Badger
07-07-2005, 05:28 AM

Fuck you. Fuck you hard.

No, fuck you you pathetic twelve year old cunt. i asked a simple question, if you already know the answer or whatever, dont bother to fucking read the thread, and why the fuck bother to give me abuse??? you are fucking scum. and how could you fuck me hard when you have no dick?? i didnt ask anything ignorant, if anything YOU are ignorant feeling the need to be RUDE when there was no need for it at all. you fucking useless piece of shit, i bet the offspring would be ashamed to know that one of their fans was such a fucking stinking cunt.

and to everyone else with reasonable, sensible, helpful replies - thank you!! :)

clokey43
07-07-2005, 06:00 AM
I couldnt find the dvd version in any form. So i settled for the CD and If I see the dvd version Ill buy that as well! Thats what you get for not having a proper music shop in your homw town and having to rely on WH Smith or Woolwoths.

platinumpt
07-07-2005, 06:04 AM

Fuck you. Fuck you hard.

Man... one question for ya: Why the hell do you have to talk SHIT in every single thread you participate???

Damn, this must be one of those days...