PDA

View Full Version : America!

THEY
07-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Yo! 'mexicans' get out of this website!
ang get out of my country!

Preecey
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
This forum isn't part of US soil, idiot. And where are the Mexicans?

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
You're trying to be offensive, but I find it rather funny.

RebelBoy
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Wetbacks are cool man,its those damn niggers that I don't like,Jews um they have my money so I wouldn't wanna kick them out.

*Linda*
07-05-2005, 02:07 PM
that made me laugh, you're really weird

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:08 PM
america fucking sucks
all americans think there are better then everybody else
they just look stupid to me

RebelBoy
07-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Gratse,gratse much thanks to you for laughing at my lameness...

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
america fucking sucks

And conversely, you think you're better than all Americans?

Noodles is gay
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/flagburn.jpg

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 02:10 PM
america fucking sucks
I know for a fact we're not better than everyone else. Not everyone thinks that.

fuckB Ratty
And conversely, you think you're better than all Americans?
no not all i do like some americans
i meant americans in general think they are better

TheUnholyNightbringer
http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/flagburn.jpg

Hey Jenny, isn't it annoying that Americans are so damn arrogant and prejudiced? :rolleyes:

no not all i do like some americans
i meant americans in general think they are better

Oh, then you must have done a nation-wide survey. That's alright then. Care to post the results?

Noodles is gay
07-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey Jenny, isn't it annoying that Americans are so damn arrogant and prejudiced? :rolleyes:

very much so.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
very much so.

Note the " :rolleyes: ".

It pisses me off being on the same landmass as you.

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
the crime rate is really high in amarica

Noodles is gay
07-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Note the " :rolleyes: ".

It pisses me off being on the same landmass as you.

yes, because I totally didn't notice the ' :rolleyes: ', idiot.

RebelBoy
Cause of me.

TheUnholyNightbringer

Source. Comparison to other countries. If you please.

Still, that proves nothing and has no relevance to anything.

ShadowPyro

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
yes, because I totally didn't notice the ' :rolleyes: ', idiot.

Then you simply chose to ignore it. Nice one.

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:15 PM
really that is very interesting

Preecey
07-05-2005, 02:15 PM
It's probably that damn second amendment right.

ShadowPyro
07-05-2005, 02:16 PM
really that is very interesting
Yes I know. About as interesting as Canade. :rolleyes:

Noodles is gay
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Then you simply chose to ignore it. Nice one.

So then Mr. Sarcasm said to Mr. Retarded....

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
So is literacy. You should come down here.

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Yes I know. About as interesting as Canade. :rolleyes:
Canada is the best country in the world

So is literacy. You should come down here.
hell NO

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:21 PM
So then Mr. Sarcasm said to Mr. Retarded....

I tell you, this intelligence you rave about all the time is just shining through in this thread. First, you post a picture of a burning American flag (OMFG HARDCORE), and then you say things like this. Well, Jenny, I am convinced. You are the queen of everything.

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM

Canada is the best country in the world
Hypocrites are fun!

Noodles is gay
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
You are the queen of everything.

Well yes, but I already knew that. Anything new?

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Hypocrites are fun!
only you would know

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Did you even bother reading both quotes, and try to figure out what I was saying?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Well yes, but I already knew that. Anything new?

You bore me, child. Away.

Jebus
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
First, you post a picture of a burning American flag (OMFG HARDCORE),
I'm not sure if you catched the humor behind that picture. Look at the second picture closely.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure if you catched the humor behind that picture. Look at the second picture closely.

The second picture wasn't up when I looked. She must have edited.

Jebus
07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
It's only one picture file though. I doubt she edited it.

fuckB Ratty
07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Did you even bother reading both quotes, and try to figure out what I was saying?
i knew what you meant, i'm not a baby

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:31 PM
It's only one picture file though. I doubt she edited it.

Must have been a different picture. Honestly, all I saw the first time was a big version of the first picture.

Jebus
07-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Must have been a different picture. Honestly, all I saw the first time was a big version of the first picture.
It doesn't say anything about her editing it under her post so she didn't. You sort of came of as a jerk for no reason.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:41 PM
It doesn't say anything about her editing it under her post so she didn't. You sort of came of as a jerk for no reason.

I've edited my posts before and there's been no "edited" underneath it.

If you want to think of me as a jerk, so be it. But I know what I saw.

Kerr
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
You're trying to be offensive, but I find it rather funny.
Strangely enough, so do I!

Kerr
07-05-2005, 02:50 PM
I better shut up!
Good call.

Jebus
07-05-2005, 02:55 PM
I've edited my posts before and there's been no "edited" underneath it.
I think that happens only when no one has seen your post yet. If someone already sees it before you edit, it shows up. I think that's how it works, but I'm probably wrong.

If you want to think of me as a jerk, so be it.
I'm not saying that you're a jerk because I know you're not. That's just how you presented yourself in this thread to people who saw this because you attacked Jenny for posting a picture that wasn't meant to be anti-american.

But I know what I saw
I don't know what to tell you. Usually, you wouldn't find that first picture by itself so I doubt you could have just seen it alone. Maybe you just didn't give it a good look the first time. :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't know what to tell you. Usually, you wouldn't find that first picture by itself so I doubt you could have just seen it alone. Maybe you just didn't give it a good look the first time. :confused:

Very possible. If so, I apologise to Jenny.

0r4ng3
07-05-2005, 03:02 PM
you didn't ask why, why?
When a good thing (such as your silence) comes along, you don't ask, you just fucking agree!

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I don't know what this thread is about exactly. Seems like the clash of the countries. Anyway about americans...there no different from anyone else really...i've met some awesome americans that I talk to a lot. But I've also met some americans that think Canadians live in igloos, and that we say aboot instead of about.. ya well thats not true.

In terms of the mexicans, well I didnt know there was any mexicans on this forum!

neocon58
07-09-2005, 06:14 PM
america fucking sucks

...said the canadian

FFX-ME
07-09-2005, 06:20 PM

your such a racist bastard, you americans should be more like canadians, multicultural

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-09-2005, 06:54 PM
your such a racist bastard, you americans should be more like canadians, multicultural

You think Canada doesn't have any racists?

You're more naive than he is.

0r4ng3
07-09-2005, 07:27 PM
You think Canada doesn't have any racists?

You're more naive than he is.
I would think that Canada has more racists than America, because they're mostly French, right?

Wow, now I'm being naiive. (sp?)

Homer
07-09-2005, 07:44 PM
I would think that Canada has more racists than America, because they're mostly French, right?

Wow, now I'm being naiive. (sp?)

hmmmm... I don't know wether that was sarcastic or not. But I'll take it as not. My god, mostly french? Come on, I WANT to believe that that was sarcasm, but you probably just didn't present well enough. MOSTLY FRENCH? FRENCH RACISTS? I don't know aboot that ther thung ther but, DAMNIT! MOSTLY FRENCH? I'm not saying that Canada was perfect, in fact I was going to defend the USA, until I read that post of course. DAMNIT! I'm so damn confused and angry right now, mostly angry. Damnit.

Also, let's compare population counts.
Canada: around 30 million.
USA: around 300 million.

So yeah, I guess Canada has more racists, because we are french. (note that that was obvious sarcasm, so your post better be sarcasm)

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 07:49 PM
I thought everybody knew that Canada was 90% French!?

Like me. And like almost everybody else here who are from Canada.

If it was not sarcasm... I might be retarded, or just too tired, but I don't see the point of Canadians being more racist because there are French...?

Homer
07-09-2005, 07:51 PM
I thought everybody knew that Canada was 90%

Okay, I'm confused by this too. No, Canada isn't 90% french. Maybe 90% can SPEAK french, but they aren't actually french. You're probably think about Québec, the province.

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Okay, I'm confused by this too. No, Canada isn't 90% french. Maybe 90% can SPEAK french, but they aren't actually french. You're probably think about Québec, the province.Hey, Homer...sarcasm!

Haha! I'm not even sure if 90% of Quebecers talk in French.

Homer
07-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey, Homer...sarcasm!

Haha! I'm not even sure if 90% of Quebecers talk in French.

whew, that's good. Now I'll be able to sleep at night...

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Don't tell me you were scared that Quebecers would take over Canada? =(

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Quebecers have the killer instinct. They will take over Canada and America as soon as the time is right... *looks at star chart to plan for escape to Mexico*

0r4ng3
07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
hmmmm... I don't know wether that was sarcastic or not. But I'll take it as not. My god, mostly french? Come on, I WANT to believe that that was sarcasm, but you probably just didn't present well enough. MOSTLY FRENCH? FRENCH RACISTS? I don't know aboot that ther thung ther but, DAMNIT! MOSTLY FRENCH? I'm not saying that Canada was perfect, in fact I was going to defend the USA, until I read that post of course. DAMNIT! I'm so damn confused and angry right now, mostly angry. Damnit.

Also, let's compare population counts.
Canada: around 30 million.
USA: around 300 million.

So yeah, I guess Canada has more racists, because we are french. (note that that was obvious sarcasm, so your post better be sarcasm)
Woah, calm down, it was sarcasm. Notice how I even called myself naive?

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Don't tell me you were scared that Quebecers would take over Canada? =(

no I meant that I was scared that you didn't know that the whole 90% of Canadians were french wasn't true.

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 08:09 PM
How come know one ever makes fun of Paraguay (http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/pa.html)?

0r4ng3
07-09-2005, 08:10 PM
no I meant that I was scared that you didn't know that the whole 90% of Canadians were french wasn't true.
Of course I know that Canada isn't all French! I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

Edit: Whoops, I thought that post was to me. Perhaps I am that stupid.

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Woah, calm down, it was sarcasm. Notice how I even called myself naive?

Oh thank god. Because if you were serious...... ... ... oh well, anyways, to all of those Canadian "preppies" saying that "CanaDiAnS r t3H cOoLeSt n americans r stupied n fat n retards n gay" you're all idiots.

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Quebecers have the killer instinct. They will take over Canada and America as soon as the time is right... *looks at star chart to plan for escape to Mexico*Oh no! You discovered what we want to do!

SkunkIt
07-09-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/flagburn.jpgmmmm....Barbeque! :D

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Oh no! You discovered what we want to do!

uhh.... I'll join you! Uh, yeah! I can uh... speak.. french, and uh, I can bring you food!

You better join them, because they drive like maniacs and they'll hunt us down and destroy us!

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh no! You discovered what we want to do!
I must plan for when the moon lines up along with all the other planets somehow! Then they shall strike with all their force! ...I've got my bags packed, and my Spanish to English dictionary on hand...

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 08:23 PM
uhh.... I'll join you! Uh, yeah! I can uh... speak.. french, and uh, I can bring you food!

You better join them, because they drive like maniacs and they'll hunt us down and destroy us!Food, food, food! We could make the...Quebecers' Army or something like that.

I must plan for when the moon lines up along with all the other planets somehow! Then they shall strike with all their force! ...I've got my bags packed, and my Spanish to English dictionary on hand...Our force = Beer.

PS: July 23. You better leave before.

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Our force = Beer.

PS: July 23. You better leave before.
Ha! I never leave early. I (being my jew self) shall buy discount tickets for the flight at 3 AM on the 23rd. Actually, I might just join you guys... Anarchy is totally punk rawk. Like Good Charlotte and Green Day and Offspring and shit like that.

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Ha! I never leave early. I (being my jew self) shall buy discount tickets for the flight at 3 AM on the 23rd. Actually, I might just join you guys... Anarchy is totally punk rawk. Like Good Charlotte and Green Day and Offspring and shit like that.

hey! Don't catagorize The Offspring with Green Day and Good Charlotte.... well maybe Americana, but only Americana.

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:30 PM
hey! Don't catagorize The Offspring with Green Day and Good Charlotte.... well maybe Americana, but only Americana.
Offspring is as punk rawk as Good Charlotte is. Offspring may be more talented (not saying much), but it doesn't make them a punk rawk band in the least. Dear Jesus, I hate writing punk rawk.

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Ha! I never leave early. I (being my jew self) shall buy discount tickets for the flight at 3 AM on the 23rd. Actually, I might just join you guys... Anarchy is totally punk rawk. Like Good Charlotte and Green Day and Offspring and shit like that.Join us. It'll be total chaos and anarchy everywhere. We might even break a bottle or two. @N@chY!!!!111!

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Offspring is as punk rawk as Good Charlotte is. Offspring may be more talented (not saying much), but it doesn't make them a punk rawk band in the least. Dear Jesus, I hate writing punk rawk.

yeah but that's the thing, there are sub-catagories, such as emo (Good Charlotte) and punk pop (the new Green Day). You can also make the distinction between how main-stream the bands are. Good Charlotte being a LOT more than the Offspring. Bah, whatever, we all have our own taste in music.

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
no survival! dude, im totally gonna steal a candy bar from my 7-11. I would take a slurpee, but I totally should be paying for that.

Homer
07-09-2005, 08:37 PM
yeah! And then we could take water paint and then throw some on some school! Rebelious, dewd!

Tired_Of_You
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
A candy bar? O-M-G. You're too punk.

You guys are too rebel.

coke_a_holic
07-09-2005, 08:48 PM
If I were any punker, I would be a punkperor. Like an emporer or with the punk atttitude because I totally don't obey rules. Like once, this guy told me I shouldn't be doing something, but I totally did it anyway. Cuz I'm just too punk to be caged.

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I liked the pre-mascara punk. This new shit is killing me.

0r4ng3
07-09-2005, 09:03 PM
I liked the pre-mascara punk. This new shit is killing me.
WTD (what the deuce)?

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Examples:

Greenday before "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
Blink 182 before "I Miss You"
Good Charlotte before "Good Charlotte"

Dead Poetic
07-09-2005, 09:14 PM
America Fuck yeah, were gonna save the mother fucking day.

Rabbit209
07-09-2005, 09:17 PM
That was a horrible movie.

Dead Poetic
07-09-2005, 09:19 PM
That was a horrible movie.

No it wasn't. Its one of the funniest movies ever.

And if you ever try to betray us I'll rip your balls off and stick them up your ass, so the next time you take a shit, you shit all over your balls.

Drummerguy123
07-09-2005, 11:08 PM

You racist son of a bitch! I should kill you. Any mods wanna delete his account?

Rag Doll
07-10-2005, 12:10 AM
I'm not saying that you're a jerk because I know you're not. That's just how you presented yourself in this thread to people who saw this because you attacked Jenny for posting a picture that wasn't meant to be anti-american.

How do you know how it was meant, may I ask?

She's anti everything that isn't *exactly* the same as she is. Read through some of her ignorant, narrow-minded, replies.

Anya82
07-10-2005, 12:41 AM
i think i'm the only mexican posting in here.... should i be offended or something? :p

now that i think about it... are there any other mexican people in these boards :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-10-2005, 05:05 AM
No it wasn't. Its one of the funniest movies ever.

Incorrect. It was atrocious.

And if you ever try to betray us I'll rip your balls off and stick them up your ass, so the next time you take a shit, you shit all over your balls.

Way to state the obvious.

Dubyasux
07-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I live in a mixed community; 40% whites, 30% hispanic, 25% negroes, 5% others.
Talking about mexicans and other hispanics I can say that they are hard working people, they like family freindly neighborhoods, and individualy they are honest.
Now about the negroes, no matter if they live in a poor or rich neighborhood they always stir the things up,they always bring trouble. I don't like them, not that I'm a racist, i just don't like them.

coke_a_holic
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
I live in a mixed community; 40% whites, 30% hispanic, 25% negroes, 5% others.
Talking about mexicans and other hispanics I can say that they are hard working people, they like family freindly neighborhoods, and individualy they are honest.
Now about the negroes, no matter if they live in a poor or rich neighborhood they always stir the things up,they always bring trouble. I don't like them, not that I'm a racist, i just don't like them.
Negro? What is this, the 40's?

Jebus
07-11-2005, 03:38 PM
How do you know how it was meant, may I ask?

She's anti everything that isn't *exactly* the same as she is. Read through some of her ignorant, narrow-minded, replies.
Yes, I realise she's has something agianst Americans, but I don't think that was what she was trying to convey this in this particular ocassion unless TUNB was right about her chaning the picture.

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 03:43 PM
^ You're correct Jebus; on this one occasion I wasn't 'getting' at yanks.

heh, I may be 'ignorant' and 'narrow-minded' but you're fat - that is, by far, worse. :rolleyes:

*does the skinny dance*

Not Ozymandias
07-12-2005, 11:47 PM
heh, I may be 'ignorant' and 'narrow-minded' but you're fat - that is, by far, worse. :rolleyes:

*does the skinny dance*
You look like a boy, though, which is worst of all.

undesiredhope17
07-12-2005, 11:51 PM
^ You're correct Jebus; on this one occasion I wasn't 'getting' at yanks.

*does the skinny dance*

since ALL americans are fat, afterall... :rolleyes:

Drummerguy123
07-12-2005, 11:54 PM
i think i'm the only mexican posting in here.... should i be offended or something? :p

now that i think about it... are there any other mexican people in these boards :confused:

you aren't alone. I'm actually only half mexican but I grew up with hispanic culture. VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY
08-06-2005, 11:33 AM
we have the most powerful military in the world.
suckas