PDA

View Full Version : forum

Satch
07-05-2005, 04:07 PM
why is this place so damn boring now?.... it used to be so great.. i think its cuz of the new mods... arent letting anyone have any fun... or maybe its the ppl who dont like anything or anyone and just keep saying stop existing...

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:08 PM
why is this place so damn boring now?.... it used to be so great.. i think its cuz of the new mods... arent letting anyone have any fun... or maybe its the ppl who dont like anything or anyone and just keep saying stop existing...

I agree...It isn't fun.

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Mods have kept retees from spamming. They've improved this place. Part of the reason why you find it dull is because now you don't have retee threads to post in. And because the board is filled with people bitching about mods who have no alternative solution. Maybe you could liven it up with a good thread. You know, with a discussion in it about something where people can contribute their thoughts. A whole lot better than making a thread just to bitch.

I completly agree.

Endymion
07-05-2005, 04:15 PM
what fun is being hindered?

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:16 PM
what fun is being hindered?

I highly agree.

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:17 PM
some of them(mods) think they are "the police" of the BBS.
If they keep policing like this the only ones left in this BBS will be the THE MODS and some of their friends.
Don't kill the fun MOFs !!

Are you TTIG?

Satch
07-05-2005, 04:18 PM
they're making this place dull... comin here is like comin to a house full of smelly old people now.. it used to be like comin to a party.. you didnt know what to expect...

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:19 PM
At this pace there will be no spammers and no visitor soon after!
Are you arguing with yourself?

Jebus
07-05-2005, 04:19 PM
You used to be cool. You changed.

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
if you want to insult me like that go to link 12 on my sig and i'll respond to you as you deserve.
What the fuck does that have to do with what im saying?!

Satch
07-05-2005, 04:22 PM
You used to be cool. You changed.

and you were never cool.. you havent changed

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
EROS and I are the same person. I said that before here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11596)

So, you are arguing with yourself?!

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes, I argue with and insult myself here and there to make it believable. Noobs still don't know I'm EROS.
Oh, ok. Sorry.

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:30 PM
You can never be me ! I know you wish, but it never gonna happen...
Get A Life TTIG !!!
Then again, you sound like my little sister.

St. Jimmy
07-05-2005, 04:36 PM
That's how I make EROS sound. He's just a charachter I created, so he has to stick to charachter. If I post here under that name, I'll sound like an idiot again on purpose.

i see...I was confused before.

Endymion
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
they're making this place dull... comin here is like comin to a house full of smelly old people now.. it used to be like comin to a party.. you didnt know what to expect...

i'm still unsure as to what you mean. only three or four threads have been deleted, and those were lame to begin with. what exactly (examples help) have the moderators done to make the place "less fun"?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-05-2005, 05:49 PM
some of them(mods) think they are "the police" of the BBS.
If they keep policing like this the only ones left in this BBS will be the THE MODS and some of their friends.
Don't kill the fun MOFs !!

How many people have been banned since we came to power?

One.

Who was he?

A notorious spammer.

Don't blame the Mods if you think we're "sapping all your fun". Don't post stupid spam topics, they won't be deleted.