PDA

View Full Version : Please post the time that Offspring Played Here!

Awesome_Avril
07-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Please Post the time that Offspring Play at the Warped Tour Venue that you went to here. I have my ticket when they come to Cincinnati on July 22 and that is not going to be a problem for me to get there on time but I am thinking about driving 2 hours to Indianapolis on July 20th to see them there too. The only problem is that is the day that my braces come off and my appointment is at 11am which means that I will be at the orthodontist till about noon when the Warped Tour starts and I will not get there until about 2pm. The only reason that I am going is to see Offspring. I'm trying to get my appointment with the orthodontist changed but he only works five days a month. Man, I am in the wrong profession!!! I've had the braces on for 22 months so I am ready for them to GO!! Having Braces as an adult stinks, but the upside is that I will have a kick-ass smile in the end!! Something I've wanted for 20 years.

So I am wondering if it will be worth taking off work and driving there and chance missing them?

So far, I've read that they've played at the following times:

Columbus - 4:30
Milwaukee - 6:40
St. Louis - 6:10
Kansas - 2:30
San Francisco - 12:50