PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Havoc Time List

killboybowerhead
11-12-2004, 05:21 PM
For whoever is lucky and going like me this is the times and in what order everyone is playing

The Offspring
8:00 PM

Pennywise
6:30 PM

Buzzcocks
5:05 PM

The Distillers
3:55 PM

Finch
2:50 PM

Skinhead Rob
2:00 PM

Doors open at 12pm and it is supposed to be over at 9 but i doubt it more like 10... well i hope this helps... and if i get any this post sucks, this is the dumbest post ever bull shit.... sit on this: 8=====D and rotate :D

Sketch
11-12-2004, 05:32 PM
who the heck is skinhead rob and where did he get his stupid name? its cool offspring is last, saving the best for last but it sucks cause now i have to sit thru all the other bands. :(

Offspring_01
11-12-2004, 05:41 PM
but it sucks cause now i have to sit thru all the other bands. :(

Oh well, its worth the wait. :D

Tired_Of_You
11-12-2004, 05:45 PM
who the heck is skinhead rob and where did he get his stupid name? its cool offspring is last, saving the best for last but it sucks cause now i have to sit thru all the other bands. :(

You don't like any of the other bands? I wish I could be there, it seems like it's going to be a good show.

Sketch
11-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Pennywise, the distillers and the offspring are the only bands i really know enough to like. and i've heard finch sucks. buzzcoks, i dont know, and skinhead rob, well, the name says it all, he sucks!

Tired_Of_You
11-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Anyway like Offspring_01 said it's worth the wait and at least you like some bands who gonna play before The Offspring. You guys in California are lucky.

Sketch
11-12-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah, i suppose you're right...

Offspring_01
11-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Hell I wish I could go. I don't like any of the bands there except, of course the Offspring and maybe Pennywise, but I would still love to go, just to see the Offspring. Tired_Of_You is right, you all in California who are going are LUCKY. :D

lousyskater
11-12-2004, 07:43 PM
i'm gonna get there around 4:30 just in time for the buzzcocks. i recomend watching the buzzcocks because they're a pretty good punk band(not to mention really old). this schedule fits me really good because i don't like any of the other bands playing before the buzzcocks.
________
Couples Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/straight-couples/)

punk_flamingo
11-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I bloody wish I lived in the states sometimes....

...you guys get so many good tours.

Our lineup for the big day out this year is complete bullshit. Except for Hatebreed and System of a down.